• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championships thread.

If it were the Steelers they would have had to punt the ball. They have nobody that can kick it that far. That ball had 10 yards to spare.

Let’s go Chiefs!! I want them to win the whole thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some whineu dumb **** steeler fans. Last one was not a pass interference dB held
Position and was looking for ball entire time. We was not looking for ball. You non playoff winning clowns cry every week
I behalf of the entire Steelers Nation, Go **** yourself with a fire hydrant.

But, the officials literally STOLE that game from the Saints. The closest 2 officials to the blown no calls on the obvious PI and helmet to helmet on the same play that would have ended the game in regulation MUST be fired. Or, the league will lose even more credibility and fans.

Half this board would say the Saints should've overcome the bad call.

That had to be the worst non PI call in playoff history.

With what happened to the Saints last year and now this, sure glad I am not a Saints fan.

Saints could have stopped the tying FG drive, they didn't. The Saints could have scored on the opening drive of OT, they didn't and turned the ball over. The Saints didn't do their part when it mattered. That PI was horrible, but it was one play in the redzone.

Saints could have stopped the tying FG drive, they didn't. The Saints could have scored on the opening drive of OT, they didn't and turned the ball over. The Saints didn't do their part when it mattered. That PI was horrible, but it was one play in the redzone.

that call gets made and the Saints kill the clock and attempt a FG with time running out.....**** the refs

Break them ******* cheating ******* in half. End that ***** career and make his wife push him in a chair ....for awhile I’m not that mean. Let’s go chiefs.

Some whiny dumb **** steeler fans. Last one was not a pass interference dB held
Position and was looking for ball entire time. Wr was not looking for ball. You non playoff winning clowns cry every week

That’s not the play everyone is referring to ********.

Half this board would say the Saints should've overcome the bad call.

True but that was at the end of the game. I love officials letting team play but that was beyond bad. The PI was so obvious. He hit him so early. And, it was an obvious helmet to helmet. Where were the officials? They had to see one or the other, if not both. Just pitiful.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some whiny dumb **** steeler fans. Last one was not a pass interference dB held
Position and was looking for ball entire time. Wr was not looking for ball. You non playoff winning clowns cry every week

Who’s the dumb **** for not know the play that the entire world seen was PI, or Helment to helment.

it looked like the ball was coming loose as he was going down, but we never got a good replay to tell if it hit the ground or not.