• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Coolie Pimps UH Coogs

smurf?

he is the same height as Gunner and DJ and Sims, granted he is currently only 165# vs DJs 183 and Sims is 176

gunner is likely gone and Tank could likely add a few pounds without giving up his speed and quickness

Now will the Steelers draft him, most likely not. Not because of his size but there are many needs on this team and many players who could fill those roles. It comes down to if Tank is the BPA on the Steeler's board at the time they are drafting

My concern was his weight, which I earlier stated I wish he was #15 heavier.

I hear yaz on all the rest Coolie, thanks for the insight on any and all Coogs players.

Salute the nation

you are welcome to your opinion

The Steelers need as much talent at WR as they can get.

gunner is likely gone, I think Sims was on a one year deal , he is easily replaceable

Boykin and white are still under contract,,,I think both are taller but have not been able to see the field much

as I said they need guys that can get open

Tank does that, plus he can return punts

Nothing personal but I too, hope he is gone. TANK would be a lot better than a gunner who has no ammo.

Salute the nation

Looking forward to the Senior Bowl. I will keep an eye on Dell!

Give us a second opinion once you watch him a little.

No worries Coolie, I always like second opinions and regard yours highly.

Salute the nation

since nothing else is on today

Tank Dell #1 and Derek Parish #0 have good games

LB Donavan Mutin #3and S Gervarious Ownes #2 also have solid games

Last edited:
since nothing else is on today

Tank Dell #1 and Derek Parish #0 have good games

LB Donavan Mutin and S Gervarious Ownes also have solid games

I’m in about 30 minutes 3-0 TexTec.

Haven’t seen the 4.2 yet but he has solid Hands and a nose for the spot to be.

Will catch rest when I can.

Salute the nation

I’m in about 30 minutes 3-0 TexTec.

Haven’t seen the 4.2 yet but he has solid Hands and a nose for the spot to be.

Will catch rest when I can.

Salute the nation
what 4.2??

Dell looked pretty good on the PR for a TD that was ruined by the roughing the punter call

Last edited:
what 4.2??

Dell looked pretty good on the PR for a TD that was ruined by the roughing the punter call

I’ll go back and re-watch, I was cooking supper at the time and missed the PR.

Salute the nation

Shrine Bowl weigh ins

Art Green - CB - Hgt 6012 Wgt 201 Arm 3100 Hand 928 WIng 7700
Gervarrius Owens S - Hgt 6004 Wgt 200 Arm 3228 Hand 928 Wing 7848
Derek Parish FB/DE - Hgt 6007 Wgt 2900 Arm 2900 Hand 948 Wing 7378

Shrine Bowl weigh ins

Art Green - CB - Hgt 6012 Wgt 201 Arm 3100 Hand 928 WIng 7700
Gervarrius Owens S - Hgt 6004 Wgt 200 Arm 3228 Hand 928 Wing 7848
Derek Parish FB/DE - Hgt 6007 Wgt 2900 Arm 2900 Hand 948 Wing 7378
Going to be a interesting watch with a decent amount of CB prospects. Also saw different reports in regards to if Flowers was going to play. If he is available at 32 and selected by the Steelers I could live with it.

ooofff he came in smaller than expected

Wide receivers​

• The biggest winner, relative to expectations, was Houston’s Nathaniel “Tank” Dell. While his weigh-in will raise red flags for evaluators (5’8, 163), there’s no denying how unstoppable Dell was in 1-on-1s and in team sessions. He’s extremely quick and agile, and has terrific hands.

WR Nathaniel “Tank” Dell, Houston

Dell may have been the best out of all the receivers on Day 1. He turned a defensive back around in one-on-ones, but the pass was overthrown. You could hear a big “oh wow” in unison throughout the stadium on the move. He also had a nice out-and-in that led to a reception over the middle, and a perfect curl route where he stopped on a dime and created space before lunging back for the ball in a spot where only he could get it. It was a very big day for Dell, whose stock is absolutely rising.

He won't last in the NFL with that weight. Won't even talk about his height ...

One of the best receivers of the day was Tank Dell. With his speed burst coming out of his release and sudden lateral movements throughout his routes, defenders weren’t coming close to him. He didn’t allow a single contested catch because of the stop-and-go speed coming out of his breaks.

Dell defines explosiveness!

The only downside is his size. As he stands at five-foot-8, his size could be an issue at the next level. Some say he’s the next Tutu Atwell, but he looks to have better talent.

Dell ended the 2022 season with 1,398 receiving yards, 17 touchdowns and had six games of 100+ receiving yards. Despite his small stature, expect his stock to rise in the coming days.