• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Coolie Pimps UH Coogs

GREAT watch on the both of them.

My biggest fear is Tank’s size VS NFL players.

Both players are fast, no doubt but I can’t see the reason to double up on near same type player.

Tank will do VERY well where ever he ends up, even here.

Salute the nation
That's my point. It's not personal. If they didn't have a similar player already but I feel like they already have a third in CA 3 that has not played. And whether it's Tank or CA3 you do have to question how a guy that size can operate. In the NFL they are gonna get straight shots. Some of those safeties are manamals. And if you are really a HS sized dude you are gonna get lit.

Two for one promotion…………… Tune to Tank !!!!

Dang, they both look GREAT on that play. Tiune’s arm & Tank speed.

Thanks Coolie !!

Salute the nation

Watch his game film

he has great field vision
I've watched some and he is gonna need it because it's all the best players most of which are not from his conference in the NFL. In Canadian football slot is the preferred receiver position. With the width of the field its just easier to get the ball. A high school player is generally 5'8 and up and 150 and up. This is the NFL they can all move.

Last edited:
I know very little about college ball. It doesn't stop me from running a draft show for us every year. I understand needs for the team, and this sight helps me prepare for potential picks.

It takes a villiage!
I don't know much about college ball as well.

Has any Coog ever made an NFL roster? lol

I once recall we drafted a Tank.
It was Frank "The Tank" Summers.

3388774.webp

I've watched some and he is gonna need it because it's all the best players most of which are not from his conference in the NFL. In Canadian football slot is the preferred receiver position. With the width of the field its just easier to get the ball. A high school player is generally 5'8 and up and 150 and up. This is the NFL they can all move.

That’s my biggest fear is Tanks’ size. Yes he has great field vision but that can ONLY take you so far. He is going to get hit and hit hard. Asa with anybody, a one hit could end their career but with the little man, that one hit could very well delay his career more often than the average.

I jut hope if we get him it isn’t in the wake of giving a bigger need up to get him.

Salute the nation

yes many have over the years

hell there are a couple dozen in the league right now

What the heck was that WR’s name we had for a year or so, not to long ago…..……yes, from UH ?

Salute the nation

Yes SIR, thanks Coolie.

I remember he could have made a decent career with the STEELERS had he kept his mouth shut and pride in check.

TANK is a hell of a lot better than the Ayers.

Salute the nation

Yes SIR, thanks Coolie.

I remember he could have made a decent career with the STEELERS had he kept his mouth shut and pride in check.

TANK is a hell of a lot better than the Ayers.

Salute the nation
yeah Ayers copped an attitude and left

Dell is 10 times the player was

The worst was Ayres left when we had a need for his position. Eli was injured and we had a big need at slot. If he stayed, he at least had a role.

I think Ayer’s was mad about being delegated a practice squad player, when roster was annnounced, and mouthed off, a lot. Had he just showed up, he would have been called up.

We had a small run on WRs getting injured and Ayer’s would have been first up. He would have had a decent season / chance to take advantage of the opportunity.

You never know, maybe be the NAME recognized even today……….. He had some talent.

Salute the nation

I think Ayer’s was mad about being delegated a practice squad player, when roster was annnounced, and mouthed off, a lot. Had he just showed up, he would have been called up.

We had a small run on WRs getting injured and Ayer’s would have been first up. He would have had a decent season / chance to take advantage of the opportunity.

You never know, maybe be the NAME recognized even today……….. He had some talent.

Salute the nation
Instead we called up Body Catch Hamilton... Ugh he sucked...