• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Corruptioned Defined: The Trump Administartion+Puerto Rico+Whitefish Energy

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
Corruption Defined: The Trump Administration+Puerto Rico+Whitefish Energy

A company that comes out of nowhere with just 2 employees connected to the Secretary of the Interior...................why even try to hide it? The Trumptards are so brainwashed and whipped(snowflake style of course--"Grab em by the...") they will not even utter a peep.....not a peep..... MAN I COULDN'T VOTE FOR HILLARY...THE CORRUPTION WAS TOO MUCH..................UNBELIEVABLE.

'Can You Say Corruption?' Puerto Rico Contract for Trump-Connected Raises Concerns

Tiny company financed by a major donor to the Trump campaign and the Republican Party awarded no-bid contract to rebuild energy grid
by
Julia Conley, staff writer

Critics raised suspicions on Tuesday over a $300 million no-bid contract that was awarded to a small, two-year-old private energy company to restore Puerto Rico's electrical grid. The company is financed by a major donor to the Trump campaign and the Republican Party, and also has connections to Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke.

Whitefish Energy, based in Whitefish, Montana, had only two full-time employees when Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico over a month ago, leaving about 75 percent of the island still without power.

State utilities on the U.S. mainland have helped power authorities like Puerto Rico's recover quickly from disasters like Maria in the past through mutual aid agreements, leaving many to wonder why Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) would rely on a company that has no experience with extensive restoration projects.

"The fact that there are so many utilities with experience in this and a huge track record of helping each other out, it is at least odd why PREPA would go to Whitefish," said Susan F. Tierney, a former Energy Department official, in an interview with the Washington Post.

As the Daily Beast reported, Federal Election Commission filings show that the founder of the private equity firm that finances Whitefish Energy donated $20,000 to a pro-Trump PAC during the 2016 election as well as more than $30,000 to the Republican National Committee.

The company is also run by a contact of Zinke's—Andy Techmanski—who once hired the Interior Secretary's son for a summer job. Zinke is from Whitefish, but his office told the Post that he only knows Techmanski because "everybody knows everybody" in the small town.

Whitefish has hired nearly 300 workers from across the country so far to help repair the infrastructure. According to Aaron C. Davis, investigative reporter for the Post, the company is charging PREPA hundreds of dollars per hour for their subcontractors' work, far more than average rates.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...rico-contract-trump-connected-raises-concerns

dlStrBd.png

WmFeuCh.png

4S9Sx8S.png

Last edited:
blah blah blah - run out of RUSSIAN news?

hahahahahahahaha

Lazy *** corrupt government throwing rescue supplies in the garbage, sounds like all Obama workers

Wasted: Puerto Rican Hurricane Relief Aid Found Tossed In A Garbage Dump

Puerto Rican Delegate Jenniffer Gonzalez-Colon:“I will tell you that everything that the president said that he was going to send to the island, it's getting there. The resources are there. The help is there.”

2017-10-13T141355Z_1_LYNXMPED9C15G_RTROPTP_4_USA-PUERTORICO-HELICOPTER.JPG

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...f-aid-found-tossed-in-a-garbage-dump-n2397009

I would just about bet that the two full-time employees are engineers. I will also bet most of the labor gets sourced on Puerto Rico.

I would just about bet that the two full-time employees are engineers. I will also bet most of the labor gets sourced on Puerto Rico.

well, what do you know...

https://www.whitefishenergy.com/about/

Whitefish Energy Holdings LLC, is based in Whitefish, Montana, servicing customers throughout the United States and now, proudly, Puerto Rico. WEH’s leadership and field management teams have proven track records and experience to execute on the most challenging projects. The Company’s extensive subcontractor relationships enable it to address projects at any scale while minimizing overhead and passing cost savings through to the client.

Established in 2015, WEH is led by industry veteran Andy Techmanski who is a trained journeyman lineman with over 22 years of experience completing critical utility infrastructure projects worldwide. Techmanski is supported by a construction management team with decades of experience navigating mountainous terrain and difficult construction scenarios.

Whitefish is backed by HBC Investments (HBC) and Flat Creek Capital (FCC), both based in Dallas, TX, and Comtrafo Transformers, based in Brazil. HBC is an investment firm that partners with strong management teams with proven track records, having successfully invested over $100mm in companies across various sectors. FCC is an investment fund focused on growth capital investments and has successfully invested in 12 portfolio companies since inception. Comtrafo produces distribution and power transformers, primarily focused on the energy and power industry.

Hillary’s brother wound up with a ******* gold mine in Haiti. A literal gold mine. The Clinton’s fleeced one of the poorest countries on Earth. The Clinton foundation also awarded a bid to build new houses on Haiti to a company that didn’t do that. They were supposed to build 1000 homes but they built less than 100 then just pocketed the cash.

Damn Puerto Rican unions...$300 AN HOUR!

I tell ya ...unions are ruining this country.......................................................................

Poor Elfie. Ze thought ze was getting peach pie almost a year ago and is still banging the table, to no avail. That must really suck.

200.gif

Poor Elfie. Ze thought ze was getting peach pie almost a year ago and is still banging the table, to no avail. That must really suck.

200.gif

And you are another CONservative here who thinks investigations are like fast food?

They have to dig through stuff going back to the 1980's I'm not worried at all about the outcome, it's just a matter of time.