• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid, Ukraine and Taiwan

A tale of two realities:

The bottom apparently corroborated by UK Ministry of Defense. Our government agencies and media are sickening ghouls. They're (media) having a party because ratings just got a boost. There's no way a city the size and preparedness of Kyiv going down like this so quickly is even remotely true. If it happens anytime soon, I'll gladly eat my crow.

It's almost if....bear with me....our Pravda media that has screamed Russia Russia Russia for 4 years prior to 2021....are rooting for....wait for it....the Russians...

Who's Putin's butt-boy now?

It won't last forever, but:

66iwaf.gif

That was awesome. I hope they shoot down a hundred of those MIGs or whatever the **** those commie ******** are flying.

Yeah, Zelensky...interesting question right? How did impeaching Trump work out for you?

Two years ago, President Donald John Trump asked him to investigate Biden and his crackhead son for corruption.

Instead, Zelensky let Congress impeach Trump without protest.

And now Zelensky wants our help?

OK. We'll send Hunter Biden. Just tell him there's a ton of crack inside each tank and he will Rambo his way to Moscow.

Two years ago, Zelensky was a mouthy little man in an interview with Time magazine and three European news outlets.

Time reported, "The president explained that, despite getting caught up in the impeachment inquiry now unfolding in Washington, D.C., Ukraine still needs the support of the United States.

"Otherwise his country does not stand much of a chance, Zelensky said, in its effort to get back the territory Russia seized from Ukraine in 2014, starting with the Crimean Peninsula. Nor can Ukraine rely on steady financial support from abroad if President Donald Trump and his allies continue to signal to the world that Ukraine is corrupt, Zelensky said. 'When America says, for instance, that Ukraine is a corrupt country, that is the hardest of signals.'"

Boo hoo hoo.

OK, we will stop calling Ukraine a corruptistan, while we watch Putin devour Kyiv and the rest of the totally-not-corrupt country.

I do feel for Ukraine. 6 million people starved to death in the Holomodor in which Stalin deliberately cut off the nation's food supply. People cannibalized their babies.

But we have a border crisis of our own.

The shade Zelensky cast two years ago carries a price. Trump supporters are staying on the sidelines this time.

What did he say?

Time reported, "During the interview in his office in Kyiv, the comedian-turned-president denied, as he has done in the past, that he and Trump ever discussed a decision to withhold American aid to Ukraine for nearly two months in the context of a quid pro quo involving political favors, which are now at the center of the impeachment inquiry in Congress.

"But he also pushed back on Trump’s recent claims about corruption in Ukraine, and questioned the fairness of Trump’s decision to freeze American aid. 'If you’re our strategic partner, then you can’t go blocking anything for us,' he said. 'I think that’s just about fairness. It’s not about a quid pro quo.'"

--------

read the rest inside

Not sure if this is the same one:

But this sure as hell is a different one:

Updates real-time. Deputy Defense Minister says 800 Russian military personnel wiped out so far. Not sure how many Ukrainians.

I have a feeling our military has a bunch of secret toys. Area 51 is so unknown to us Americans. I wouldn’t be shocked if we can vaporize a country in a span of minutes.
Its a long held policy dating over 100 years that we don’t reveal or use our most advanced tech publicly until either it’s exposed or obsolete…

Oh no, this isn't good:

FMYEXE1XIAIxpZA

Actually, that's what was called a "peaceful protest" in the United States of America. Never forget.

With the current administration, I don't see us retaliating. That bunch wants us destroyed and based on recent history favor the communist party anyways...Wouldn't that be a ***** to be annihilated by uranium mined in our own country? Thanks Hillary....
Biden is bush 3.
He’s a career politician doing the typical washington agenda

Oh no, this isn't good:

FMYEXE1XIAIxpZA

Actually, that's what was called a "peaceful protest" in the United States of America. Never forget.
That’s in their own community though. As much as I don’t like antifa etc. They hurt themselves more than they hurt us.

You never really see riots in rich areas. The areas that get looted and burned are already poverty stricken. You’ll see the picket sign protest in the suburbs.

Antifa will not go to rural america. Also remember antifa are bored and rich hipster kids. They are not a threat by any means. Unless you’re scared of 90lb dressed in all black starbucks sippers.

But you also won’t see group like the proud boys go into compton, east LA, the rough parts of Brooklyn, Philly etc.

The protest and riots are more media propaganda to stir a pot. We live in an age of misinformation. The media will present a side of the same coin. People choose left or right. White or black and will ***** and moan about the end result cause they are the problem.

Most of our troubles are easily fixed if we actually took a summer to get together and realize we’re all chasing the same concept but from a different perspective.

All that needs to be said though is ego and media manipulation has a lot of people fooled. I’m just living my life and taking care of my family.

Its a long held policy dating over 100 years that we don’t reveal or use our most advanced tech publicly until either it’s exposed or obsolete…
Policy and of course being secretive/smart.

I believe we’re a scary super power and if wanted we can damage a country in minutes. Too much corruption etc

Yeah, I don’t even know how you get there. People are going to be slaughtered for no good reason, but white supremacy. Woman is a lunatic.

Yeah, but the caustic, destructive, vile lies told by leftists about America - built on slavery, built for slavery, built for white males only - are taking root. All the stupid, uninformed morons who spew such garbage now vote their ideological "equals" such as ******* Orating Crap into office.

Not really the thread for this point, I guess, but I think it fair to ask the idiots on the left:
  • Who brought about liberating blacks from slavery in the United States?
  • Who brought about giving blacks the right to vote in the United States?
  • Who brought about giving women the right to vote in the United States?
  • Who brought about giving women the right to own property in the United States?
  • Who brought about civil rights laws to protect blacks in the United States?
  • Who enacted protections from workplace discrimination in the United States (Title VII)?
The answer to every question is white males. So go ahead and give us another example of any country - hell, any population - that voluntarily gave up power and benefits to benefit those who had no power or benefits.

I'll wait.

anyone care to explain how white supremacy works in South Africa?

well there you go, Pootin. get to rootin...

You have to be ******* ******** me. How ******* dumb some people are blows me away. We’re people always this ******* stupid or did Twitter and Facebook make them tbag way?
Social media has done some good, but has exposed the worst of the worst of the ones walking among us. Friends, co-workers, family, etc. "How was I ever friends with that f'n' *******/dumbass?" has been said many times from me.

So....... serious question. I know how much disdain you guys have for The current president. But he is president. In his upcoming address, what would you like him or expect him to say?
"I am sorry we stole the election and lead the world into this horrific mess. Jill has already packed up our **** and we're leaving. Good luck."