• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid, Ukraine and Taiwan

podcast where OrangeMan went Bad:

CLAY: We are live from the majestic Mar-a-Lago estate with 45 himself, President Donald Trump, and I’ll bring you right in, sir, ’cause I know our audience loves to hear from you. Buck and I have been walking around this estate. We had never been here before. It is absolutely incredible and phenomenal. How are you doing as we roll into what is gonna be a really interesting 2022 season for sure?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, we’ve been doing really well. And politically I guess you see the polls, and the polls for me have never been higher. And I guess against Biden, but who wouldn’t be winning? If you look at what’s going on, anybody would be winning.

CLAY: (laughing) Right.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: You take the worst politician in America; I would imagine that that person would be winning. But the polls have been extraordinary: 96% approval rating — and saw one this morning, 98%, but 96% approval rating — in the Republican Party and doing well with independents, doing well with women, doing well with everybody. And I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that what I said was right. This is a disaster what’s going on, whether it’s Ukraine or the Afghanistan pullout, which I think is the most embarrassing moment in the history of our country.

I think that has a lot to do with what’s going on in Ukraine. You look at inflation. You look at all of the different things that are happening so bad for our country. The border. Who could forget the border? Millions of people, not two million or one million, like they say. I say 10 million. Millions of people are bum-rushing our country.

And many of these people come from prisons. They’re being let out. Countries — 127 countries now they have. But many of these countries are emptying their prisons like we’re a dumping ground right into our country. I’ve never seen anything like it. I don’t think our country has ever been so low. You can take the five worst presidents in the history of our country and put ’em together; I don’t think they’ve done the damage that this administration has done.

BUCK: Mr. President, in the last 24 hours we know Russia has said that they are recognizing two breakaway regions of Ukraine, and now this White House is stating that this is an “invasion.” That’s a strong word. What went wrong here? What has the current occupant of the Oval Office done that he could have done differently?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, what went wrong was a rigged election and what went wrong is a candidate that shouldn’t be there and a man that has no concept of what he’s doing. I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, “This is genius.” Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.

So, Putin is now saying, “It’s independent,” a large section of Ukraine. I said, “How smart is that?” And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy… I know him very well. Very, very well.

By the way, this never would have happened with us. Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened. But here’s a guy that says, you know, “I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent,” he used the word “independent,” “and we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.” You gotta say that’s pretty savvy. And you know what the response was from Biden? There was no response. They didn’t have one for that. No, it’s very sad. Very sad.

BUCK: Do you think the southern border is just gonna continue to deteriorate?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Yeah.

more at the link.

anyone care to explain how white supremacy works in South Africa?

I like how every single one of those North African countries are just thriving in prosperity and completely at peace with each other. They're a model for how society should be.😬

All kidding aside that person is a ******* moron and a liar.

Turn off the volume & it ain't so bad. She could've demonstrated how she'd breast feed Putin, but maybe there will be part 2 coming soon along with another "Imagine" rendition.

Yeah I'm depraved, but this is just a clown show all-around and I really don't care about being PC. Nut jobs.
interesting design. i bet i could make a similar one if given a chance or five thousand.

1645819195499.png

Soooo, he nominates her as the world is watching a war? Will she get the same treatment that Amy Barrett got in front of the savages in Congress? What a slime ball.

Note: this has nothing to do with this person getting the position, but how it's going down right now.
Never let a good crisis go to waste....

Here name is "AnnaLynne McCord." First time I looked at her name, I saw "Anal."

I'll see myself out.

Glad SIL and I aren't the only depraved ones.

Trump calls Putin 'genius' and 'savvy' for Ukraine invasion

Bill Clinton claimed something similar back in the day:

Later in that call, Clinton would praise Russian dictator Vladimir Putin’s leadership. He told Blair the Russian leader had “enormous potential” and was “very smart and very thoughtful.”

i found her. she's mine.

Heavy fighting in Melitopol​

Civilian Car Fired Upon, damn

These poor people.

Blowing up gas stations

Russian brutality. Attacking a civilian in a car. Miraculously, this person lived.

Heartbreaking

A lot of opposition in Moscow. Good. Not that it matters, but good.

I'm really interested to see how hard-core the Ukrainians go. Will they fight to the bitter end? Force Russia to murder millions of Ukrainians? Pull the ole "We LEARNED IT FROM YOU" trick and destroy their entire infrastructure and leave the Russians with nothing usable?

Ukraine is actually one of, if not the most "civilian armed" country in Europe. I am interested in seeing how that plays out against an actual military with military grade weaponry and tactics.

I'm really interested to see how hard-core the Ukrainians go. Will they fight to the bitter end? Force Russia to murder millions of Ukrainians? Pull the ole "We LEARNED IT FROM YOU" trick and destroy their entire infrastructure and leave the Russians with nothing usable?

Ukraine is actually one of, if not the most "civilian armed" country in Europe. I am interested in seeing how that plays out against an actual military with military grade weaponry and tactics.

Your question is the key issue, 100% spot on. I say this because if this was 1944, when Russia overruns a population center, they have won it. If they overrun enough population centers, they win.

But it's 2022. We now know dirt does not matter; 1,000,000 people willing to set IED's, and engage in sniper fire, and bomb bridges loaded with APC's, and willing to risk their women and children in combat, will prevail long-term. If a population refuses to submit, then no occupying force can remain without committing genocide.

I just wonder if any Western nation is able to do so today.

This is a tale of a brutal dictator, who unilaterally, without provocation, unleashed an overwhelming military force on a peaceful, democratic neighbor in Ukraine. Just starting heaving missiles and bombs, sending in tanks & fighter jets, cause he has hurt feelings about the downfall of the Soviet Empire.

This harkens back to the dark days of the 30's, when crazed maniacs had designs on ruling the world, stomping through nation-state borders, building empires.

The now 70-year Putin has lost his ************* mind.

There's a sure spot waiting for him in hell, and perhaps at the Hague Tribunal, to face war crimes.

In the meantime, it's a zero sum game. If NATO/US confronts Russia, we're smack dab in the middle of an unimaginable nuclear conflict.

After all that's been said and done with Saddam, Kim Jong-un, Bin Laden et al, who knew the world would be staring down Bond-villain Vladimir Putin in 2022?

The dude's gone ******* haywire. Hug your kids & loved ones, be glad you're thousands of miles away.

Not sure where this is going. The mere fact that we're here, is absolutely nutso. In every which way. Stay safe, folks.

Go Steelers.

Last edited:
Your question is the key issue, 100% spot on. I say this because if this was 1944, when Russia overruns a population center, they have won it. If they overrun enough population centers, they win.

But it's 2022. We now know dirt does not matter; 1,000,000 people willing to set IED's, and engage in sniper fire, and bomb bridges loaded with APC's, and willing to risk their women and children in combat, will prevail long-term. If a population refuses to submit, then no occupying force can remain without committing genocide.

I just wonder if any Western nation is able to do so today.
From what I'm seeing so far, they aren't willing to give up and Russia has it's hands full. Those hypersonic missiles Russia has been bragging about for a while I know nothing about, except that they're fast. How much damage can those do? Anyone on here know?

I'm really interested to see how hard-core the Ukrainians go. Will they fight to the bitter end?

I don't know, but my friend who's originally from there and mom currently lives in Chernihiv Ukraine just said she never expected a full-on assault of the entire country. They will likely fight to the bitter end but Russia will overwhelm them without help. She said she thought that Putin would mainly go for Donbass but it's become a full-scale attack. Going after Kyiv so quickly so forcefully is not a good sign, and UN Security Council is useless on resolution with Russia already vetoing it. Why even attempt a ceasefire resolution when you know it's not going anywhere?

Her mom said there are like 20 tanks below her street right now so now she is definitely scared and this is not looking good. I don't believe in America putting soldiers on the ground there and we won't get involved militarily in any way as we know the consequences of that, so it's not looking good for them with no other major powers getting involved.

Last edited:
From what I'm seeing so far, they aren't willing to give up and Russia has it's hands full. Those hypersonic missiles Russia has been bragging about for a while I know nothing about, except that they're fast. How much damage can those do? Anyone on here know?

That's a question likely no one here can really answer. I'm hearing Ukraine are downing a lot of aircraft but apparently Russia is getting pissed at the unexpected resistance and are going to be using thermobaric weapons and all-out shelling very soon. Putin has gone crazy. It's easy to forget what Russia is capable of.

I read where Poland could see 1 million refugees. How do they deal with that?