• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

When the walls
Come tumblin' down
When the walls
Come crumblin', crumblin'
When the walls
Come tumblin', tumblin'
Crumblin', tumblin'
Down......

Reactions: JMM
I was forced to do it. I said no, but anger followed. I had to bow down to the masses. I am no better than the sheep in this thread i fear. 😜

I saw you say no.

Then I saw you crumble like a snowflake at Harvard...and give in.

Thank you for losing your steadfast will :ROFLMAO:

Best thing.I read today:

"Masks don't work and natural immunity is superior.
To quote from Good Will Hunting:
'You wasted $150,000 on an education you coulda got for a buck fifty in late charges at the public library.'"

ICS crumbled to nobody but his primitive, horny & depraved self.

And as I have explained in return, that argument makes sense if we are seeing fewer cases/hospitalizations/deaths.

We are seeing 3x more cases now than EVER. If Covid were dwindling, you'd have an argument. If the vaccines worked like the smallpox and measles vaccines, for instance, your argument would hold water. But the vaccines have failed to prevent the virus raging on.

Instead, we live in a world of shots - not vaccines - that have allowed the vaccinated to become infected, get sick, and die at increasing rates <----Dr. Fauci

From August 1 to Oct 31 PA suffered 3,551 deaths per Worldometers data. Per the State of PA Health Department, 1,278 of those were vaccinated people. That’s 36% of all absolute deaths. Again, Worldometers and PA report different numbers - why don't we have accurate data? Regardless, those are people shotted who dieded.

One Thousand Two Hundred Seventy Eight people got the shot, thought they were protected and died. Out of 3,551.

As Covid swells, the % of those vaccinated suffering has increased....JUST AS DR. FAUCI SAID WOULD HAPPEN....just as the PA data shows.

And btw...since Oct 1, vaccination has increased by a mere 7% in PA.
You’re confusing different cohorts. There are 100 million or so unvaccinated. They could easily account for all of the cases, hospitals and deaths let alone a majority of them.

I'm not interested enough to look up if this data exists, but I suspect it would hold true. Just tired of the self-righteous (you know who you are) screaming that everyone must be vaxxed.

Scenario 1: Fully vaxxed, 5'6", 300 pound individual
Scenario 2: Unvaxxed, 5'6", 140 pound individual

Which of the two has a lower risk of morbidity and mortality from the virus?

The risk factors from this virus are obvious, yet continue to be ignored by those hell bent on controlling people's lives.

Oh DAMN! DAMN, Damn, Damn.

What we been saying?

Also notice how hard it was for these rags to report this news and specifically how they frame it....
Do you even read what you post?

“Those who were vaccinated alone”, “caveats that stress the value of vaccination”

You’re confusing different cohorts. There are 100 million or so unvaccinated. They could easily account for all of the cases, hospitals and deaths let alone a majority of them.
no they ******* can't you imbecile! not unless this virus has gotten far more deadly and virulent than it was previously, which it hasn't. You are ******* clueless on this Trog. Based on the numbers we saw before the vaccines their is no possible way for that small a subset to be responsible for the numbers greater than we saw before the vaccines.

“Those who were vaccinated alone”, “caveats that stress the value of vaccination”
For which their own data proves otherwise but they have to stay politically correct. Those caveats have no supporting data only their feelings.

The only thing I am confusing is that you might actually have 2 brain cells instead of one.

Your 1st grade retort leaves out - what % of that 100M includes people with natural immunity, which officially is superior to vaccination now?

And no. The vaccinated are driving cases here and a substantial portion of them. The State of PA's data alone shows 42% of their current cases are vaccinated people, a % that is growing rapidly.

The unvaxed are not driving 100% of the cases. The notion that this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated was debunked at the national level months ago. They've stopped harping on it, because they know it isn't true. You continue to harp on it.

Stunner!

Last edited:
Chile had four deaths yesterday… FOUR!

Because....

Omicron isn't that deadly.
Treatments are far superior now.
Natural immunity beats vaccination and is widespread.
Vaccinations.

Chile never suffered much either. Your absolute #s are 'tarded. Should I remind you of your VT arguments? "JFC Tim, 25 deaths? Up from 17?? Who cares!!"

Chile's current 7 day average of deaths is 20. Double their #s from the fall.

Of course I read it. The punch line, the moral, the conclusion, THE POINT: Those with natural immunity ALONE are far better protected than those who are ONLY vaccinated.

Head to head, NATURAL IMMUNITY is superior to VACCINES. Which means, natural immunity is superior to vaccination.

Combining the two is a different debate.

We have been right for 2 years and it seems once a month some new study comes along proving it true.

Did you bother to read the list of all colleges and Universities in the USA and which require vaccinations and which do not? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

no they ******* can't you imbecile! not unless this virus has gotten far more deadly and virulent than it was previously, which it hasn't. You are ******* clueless on this Trog. Based on the numbers we saw before the vaccines their is no possible way for that small a subset to be responsible for the numbers greater than we saw before the vaccines.

THREE TIMES GREATER.

And he's making the dumbass Liberal assumption that those unvaxxed are unprotected. A large % of those people are naturally immune.

I'm not interested enough to look up if this data exists, but I suspect it would hold true. Just tired of the self-righteous (you know who you are) screaming that everyone must be vaxxed.

Scenario 1: Fully vaxxed, 5'6", 300 pound individual
Scenario 2: Unvaxxed, 5'6", 140 pound individual

Which of the two has a lower risk of morbidity and mortality from the virus?

The risk factors from this virus are obvious, yet continue to be ignored by those hell bent on controlling people's lives.
5’6 300! Like dem with curves!

Natural immunity may last you a couple of months, maybe half a year, if you're lucky. Previous strains of Covid may not give you *any* immunity from Omicron, and whatever newer strains are still around the corner. A single shot, or even two shots from years ago without a booster will only provide minimal protection for you, at this stage. It is a fact the vaccine (2x + booster) will *highly likely* keep you from dying or falling gravely ill. Keep pushing the anti-vaccine angle, Tim. That's really the important take-away here. /sic Good luck to all those taking Tim's advice. Hope you make it okay. Stay safe & healthy, folks. If you wanna take a simple step of greatly increasing your chances of beating this thing, get the vaccine, get the booster shot. If you don't, then don't. 🤷‍♂️

To anyone saying Tim's just arguing the vaccine may not be safe for everyone. Bullshit. He and his insipid cohorts have been arguing point blank against the vaccine, in broad strokes, for hundreds of pages now. I understand full well there may be legit medical exceptions to getting the shot. That is not what this is about.

You're a liar. America has 331 million people according to the 2020 census. Right now, only those ages 6 and above are even ELIGIBLE for the goddamn shot. So what is the population of Americans 6 and over and how many have had the shot?

Population of children ages 0-5: 24.6 million

So the eligible population is 306.4 million people (331,000,000 - 24,600,000)

Of those 306 million, a total number who have had a shot is 247,987,225

306,000,000 - 247,987,225 = 58,112,775

58,112,775 << 100,000,000

So the vaccines are having unintended side effects? Who knew? Damn maybe we should research them some more before pushing them on the age bearing population. I realize this in and of itself is not a huge issue but it sure means there are things going on with these vaccines that we don't understand yet.