• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Link?

Many more educated, successful and renowned people than you continue to refer to them as vaccines. I’ll go with what they say. You can continue with your delusion of grandeur.
Drugs that you take to lesson symptoms or decrease the duration of an illness or ailment are referred to as THERAPEUTICS. Maybe if the government would sell the shots for what they are rather than under a false pretense, it would probably help promote the shots better.

My son did a J-Term at college and two of the frat boys he shares a house with not only got Covid, but they also gave it to my unvaccinated son. Here is the kicker....My son has to get tested every other day, but the vaccinated dont have to get tested at all. They're allowed to roam around campus spreading the virus around as they please. If they get sick, they're supposed to self-report and get tested but no one wants to be in quarantine, so they just don't

Huh. I think somebody in this thread - an erudite and incredibly modest guy - said EXACTLY this a short time ago. Cannot remember who it was.

Your out of touch with the state of the pandemic in the US. Covid deaths are up 39% fueled by the unvaccinated, cases are flat and going down in the northeast.

Cases are declining in EVERY region of the country. Fact.

1643064089068.png

You also need to check your Liberal Sources for Knowledge. I keep saying, we are being fed bad data. Which do you believe? The Washington Compost? Or the New York Times? I mean they are only differing by 31 ******* percent in what the rise in deaths happens to be.

1643064375186.png

1643064426881.png

And as we have shown you, as PA has shown you, as WA state has shown you, as NM and so many other states, the pandemic is being driven by the vaccinated to the tune of greater than 42% of the spread. Nearly...half.

This is NOT a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

The US is way down the list of Covid vaccination rate by country and has a current death rate that is many times higher than the most vaccinated countries like UAE, Chile, Cuba, South Korea, etc. Not a coincidence.

Speaking of being out of touch, here are the rolling case fatality rates for Covid for the countries you mention.

1643065258483.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 6.01.17 PM.png

Whoops.

Attachments

• 1643065131824.png
    1643065131824.png
    233 KB · Views: 1
Yep.

All you need to know about Covid vaccine failure in one chart​

Courtesy of the good people at the Statens Serum Institut in Denmark​

I know the screen is dirty. Ignore that.

I know it’s in Danish. Ignore that too.

This chart tracks the number of patients hospitalized for Covid in Denmark since vaccines became available in December 2020. Denmark is one of the world’s most highly vaccinated countries. Roughly 95 percent of Danes over 12 are vaccinated, and almost two-thirds are boosted. Denmark is also going through an unprecedented Omicron outbreak (more to come on that very soon).

The chart breaks down the hospitalizations by vaccine status. Dark blue is fully vaccinated, light blue is unvaccinated. Yes, the unvaccinated make up more than their share of the population. We know this.

But remember: IN LIBERAL, SUPER-HIGHLY VACCINATED COUNTRIES LIKE DENMARK, VACCINE HESITANCY IS NOT A THING. NOT IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY. The unvaccinated elderly are unvaccinated largely because they cannot be. Being unvaccinated is a MARKER for sickness. Of course the unvaccinated are disproportionately likely to be hospitalized for Covid.

So ignore the three-card monte game public health authorities and the media have played since the summer, when it became clear the vaccines did not stop infection or transmission. Forget relative rate ratios.

Look instead at the WHOLE chart, how the trend of hospitalizations has changed over the last 13 months. Human biology is the same everywhere. In the spring and summer, the vaccines worked. Cases fell almost to zero. A miracle of biotechnology.

But the miracle - the dubious miracle of vaccine-generated spike protein antibodies - did not last.

By September, vaccine protection was waning. The dark blue line (vaccinated) grew thicker relative to the light blue line, though that failure was masked by a general decline in cases after the summer wave.

Then, in mid-October (2021-week 41), a new wave began. The vaccines did nothing to stop it. Once Omicron hit hospitalizations accelerated exponentially.

Now Denmark - 95 percent adult vaccinated, 65 percent boosted Denmark - HAS MORE COVID HOSPITALIZATIONS NOW THAN IT DID BEFORE A SINGLE DANE RECEIVED A SINGLE MRNA VACCINE. AND THE VAST MAJORITY OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE VACCINATED. Even boosters have done nothing to reverse the trend. The dark blue line now is about to pass the peak of the light blue line from last year.

If that’s vaccine success, I’d hate to see failure.

SOURCE: https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/aa41b29149f24e20a4007a0c4e13db1d/page/page_5/

Yep.

All you need to know about Covid vaccine failure in one chart​

Courtesy of the good people at the Statens Serum Institut in Denmark​

I know the screen is dirty. Ignore that.

I know it’s in Danish. Ignore that too.

This chart tracks the number of patients hospitalized for Covid in Denmark since vaccines became available in December 2020. Denmark is one of the world’s most highly vaccinated countries. Roughly 95 percent of Danes over 12 are vaccinated, and almost two-thirds are boosted. Denmark is also going through an unprecedented Omicron outbreak (more to come on that very soon).

The chart breaks down the hospitalizations by vaccine status. Dark blue is fully vaccinated, light blue is unvaccinated. Yes, the unvaccinated make up more than their share of the population. We know this.

But remember: IN LIBERAL, SUPER-HIGHLY VACCINATED COUNTRIES LIKE DENMARK, VACCINE HESITANCY IS NOT A THING. NOT IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY. The unvaccinated elderly are unvaccinated largely because they cannot be. Being unvaccinated is a MARKER for sickness. Of course the unvaccinated are disproportionately likely to be hospitalized for Covid.

So ignore the three-card monte game public health authorities and the media have played since the summer, when it became clear the vaccines did not stop infection or transmission. Forget relative rate ratios.

Look instead at the WHOLE chart, how the trend of hospitalizations has changed over the last 13 months. Human biology is the same everywhere. In the spring and summer, the vaccines worked. Cases fell almost to zero. A miracle of biotechnology.

But the miracle - the dubious miracle of vaccine-generated spike protein antibodies - did not last.

By September, vaccine protection was waning. The dark blue line (vaccinated) grew thicker relative to the light blue line, though that failure was masked by a general decline in cases after the summer wave.

Then, in mid-October (2021-week 41), a new wave began. The vaccines did nothing to stop it. Once Omicron hit hospitalizations accelerated exponentially.

Now Denmark - 95 percent adult vaccinated, 65 percent boosted Denmark - HAS MORE COVID HOSPITALIZATIONS NOW THAN IT DID BEFORE A SINGLE DANE RECEIVED A SINGLE MRNA VACCINE. AND THE VAST MAJORITY OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE VACCINATED. Even boosters have done nothing to reverse the trend. The dark blue line now is about to pass the peak of the light blue line from last year.

If that’s vaccine success, I’d hate to see failure.

SOURCE: https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/aa41b29149f24e20a4007a0c4e13db1d/page/page_5/

What had happened was

View attachment 7907

You also need to check your Liberal Sources for Knowledge. I keep saying, we are being fed bad data. Which do you believe? The Washington Compost? Or the New York Times? I mean they are only differing by 31 ******* percent in what the rise in deaths happens to be.

View attachment 7908

View attachment 7909

And as we have shown you, as PA has shown you, as WA state has shown you, as NM and so many other states, the pandemic is being driven by the vaccinated to the tune of greater than 42% of the spread. Nearly...half.

Speaking of being out of touch, here are the rolling case fatality rates for Covid for the countries you mention.

View attachment 7911

View attachment 7912

Whoops.
One is a week, the other is 14 days. Once again, you’re graph illiterate.

One is a week, the other is 14 days. Once again, you’re graph illiterate.

Correct..................

So let's go slow............

Ya with me???

YOU said deaths are up 39%. YOU pointed to two weeks of data....the New York Times.

The most RECENT week data says deaths are up only 8% - 31% less than the number you are quoting. So deaths have dropped....which of course you will not point out.

So you admit you are posting inaccurate data.

And I see how quickly you side-stepped your misinformation you posted about Chile, UAE, etc. Of course...you did. But South Korea! ****, whoops.

Ya with me???

YOU said deaths are up 39%. YOU pointed to two weeks of data....the New York Times.

The most RECENT week data says deaths are up only 8% - 31% less than the number you are quoting. So deaths have dropped....which of course you will not point out.

And I see how quickly you side-stepped your misinformation you posted about Chile, UAE, etc. Of course...you did. But South Korea! ****, whoops.
One can’t go that slow

Again with the natural immunity. Its quite clear that prior infection doesn’t prevent Covid. You of all people should know that.

Who stopped harping?

Once more. When I was in an Allegheny Health Network hospital in the covid ward about a quarter to a third of my caretakers ( doctors, nurses) straight up told me they were unvaccinated and operating on natural immunity. Many had been doing so since the virus first hit…
When i was recovered i was told by multiple doctors that my natural immunity would last a minimum of eight months… studies show it lasts much longer than that in most cases…

Symptomatic Covid has virtually no severe reinfections afterward… even if you get it again it its going to be nothing… save for a few unlucky people whose system simply can’t deal with covid, but they are the same ones who aren’t going to respond to the vaccines anyhow

I mean I don’t get why the vax pushers don’t understand how immunity works or how the vaccine works… the vaccines are using a partial spike protein mimicked in a lab…it’s targeted and limited… natural immunity gets the whole virus so your immunity response is more thorough…

If you recovered from an illness it’s because your immune system fought it off… your immune system is designed to retain antibody responses to infection for future reference…

Its one thing to correctly argue that advocating getting the virus to get immunity is dangerous, but ignoring the immunity that comes from it is absurd
Strawman. Never said that. But I’m quite certain it’s a lot more than 1% that were hospitalized. Maher is often critical of conventional medicine.
nah. The policy here was to send people home with no treatment unless their symptoms progressed to something critical… so most hospitalizations were people already hospitalized who caught it in there…

You had to have O2 readings dropping to under 90 to get hospitalized if you weren’t already in s bed… thats why i got so bad… tgey didn’t even treat my preexisting lung infection when I was first diagnosed… just sent me home with no meds and told me to come back if my O2 reached 89 or lower…

A vitamin D, C, B12, Zinc and Iron regimen that they prescribe for you after you recover would work well when you are first diagnosed, but they don’t do that…

If anything it seems our policies are built towards maximizing the potential for the illness to get severe rather than trying to minimize it

I wasn’t even offered the monoclonal option despite being at high risk… apparently you have to specifically ask at the exact right time to get that… and it works great

View attachment 7907

View attachment 7908

View attachment 7909

View attachment 7911

View attachment 7912

Whoops.
And why are you looking at case fatality rate instead of the Covid death rate? Because those countries have a lot less cases? Nice try.

Once more. When I was in an Allegheny Health Network hospital in the covid ward about a quarter to a third of my caretakers ( doctors, nurses) straight up told me they were unvaccinated and operating on natural immunity. Many had been doing so since the virus first hit…
When i was recovered i was told by multiple doctors that my natural immunity would last a minimum of eight months… studies show it lasts much longer than that in most cases…

Symptomatic Covid has virtually no severe reinfections afterward… even if you get it again it its going to be nothing… save for a few unlucky people whose system simply can’t deal with covid, but they are the same ones who aren’t going to respond to the vaccines anyhow

I mean I don’t get why the vax pushers don’t understand how immunity works or how the vaccine works… the vaccines are using a partial spike protein mimicked in a lab…it’s targeted and limited… natural immunity gets the whole virus so your immunity response is more thorough…

If you recovered from an illness it’s because your immune system fought it off… your immune system is designed to retain antibody responses to infection for future reference…

Its one thing to correctly argue that advocating getting the virus to get immunity is dangerous, but ignoring the immunity that comes from it is absurd

nah. The policy here was to send people home with no treatment unless their symptoms progressed to something critical… so most hospitalizations were people already hospitalized who caught it in there…

You had to have O2 readings dropping to under 90 to get hospitalized if you weren’t already in s bed… thats why i got so bad… tgey didn’t even treat my preexisting lung infection when I was first diagnosed… just sent me home with no meds and told me to come back if my O2 reached 89 or lower…

A vitamin D, C, B12, Zinc and Iron regimen that they prescribe for you after you recover would work well when you are first diagnosed, but they don’t do that…

If anything it seems our policies are built towards maximizing the potential for the illness to get severe rather than trying to minimize it

I wasn’t even offered the monoclonal option despite being at high risk… apparently you have to specifically ask at the exact right time to get that… and it works great
I see something completely different.

I can’t even count anymore how many staff were admitted with zero symptoms, zero but bc they tested positive regardless of the reason they were - admitted.

$$$$$$$$$$$

And why are you looking at case fatality rate instead of the Covid death rate? Because those countries have a lot less cases? Nice try.

"The case fatality rate (CFR) is the ratio between confirmed deaths and confirmed cases"

For whatever reason in those nations you have a higher chance of dying from Covid if you catch it there than here. Why? You know...if the vaccines work and all that.

You also continue to discount that of all non-3rd-world nations, we lead the world in obesity.

But please, provide links and supporting data to your "covid death rates" since say Feb 1 of 2021 when the vaccines began being administered. I'll gladly go through all of it. I'm sure you're still looking at cumulative data since 2020.

So now, apparently, there is a "stealth" omicron subvariant. Not any more deadly than regular *** omicron, but apparently more contagious. This **** is never gonna end. Oh, and conventional PCR testing doesn't detect it.

The government is just overkill at this point

Ya with me???

Well his tag does say stupid ***

The Biden Administration has removed the ability for any state to administer Regeneron's REGEN-COV or Eli Lilly's bamlanivimab and etesevimab. As a result, your appointment has been cancelled. If you want to know why this decision was made, please contact the U.S. FDA at 1-888-463-6332 or contact your health care provider for more information on COVID-19 treatment options.

Text my wife got after she signed up for the antibody treatment with my stepson.

All because of politics and DeSantis giving him the middle finger.

******* guy sure knows how to make people hate his ******* guts.

Every country counts deaths by diseases differently… some bias high, some low, some it depends on how they are portraying it…

Here is the thing, tgerecreally are a few different classes of deaths

Death by the illness… so the illness as tge driving force of death… the person was healthy and the illness directly caused death

Death by the illness and another factor….
The illness contributed to death but wasn’t the sole cause. This is the most common type of illness death… usually one illness weakens you but another finishes you off…

Death with the illness… this is when a dying person catches an illness then passes away… mortality was already unavoidable…

Suspected death by illness… this is when no proof exists that the illness killed a person but symptoms and situations make it likely or possible that it killed them so they are counted in the deaths

And finally estimated deaths… this is a little hokey… its when you use a general death rate to project a death count off an estimated case total, then form fit cases into it… its how estimated flu deaths are calculated every year.

Depending on the situation our country blends many of these together…

Understanding the estimated vs approximate vs known numbers lets you do the math better for risk evaluation. Im pretty sure no news source on either side accuratly explains or even understands this

In less than a couple weeks your eyes will be pulled to the new.

How to do we switch the cycle of the rona flu? War. Let’s goo **** pants.

A week ago today, I was prescribed Ivermectin and I'm still waiting on the Pharmacy to call me so that I can pay for it, and then they'll ship it. It's too late for me as I'm pretty much over it all but I'll keep it on hand for anyone in my family who will need it. If you guys are planning on using it, get it now and don't wait until you already have the Rona.

A week ago today, I was prescribed Ivermectin and I'm still waiting on the Pharmacy to call me so that I can pay for it, and then they'll ship it. It's too late for me as I'm pretty much over it all but I'll keep it on hand for anyone in my family who will need it. If you guys are planning on using it, get it now and don't wait until you already have the Rona.
They have been delaying ivermectin shipments…. I know some bright guys that figured it out real early and ordered a ton of human doses before anyone cared about it…

So the cvs doesn’t have it? Where is it coming from shithispants warehouse?

So the cvs doesn’t have it? Where is it coming from shithispants warehouse?
No, in fact they won't fill the prescription at all. I had to choose from a list of pharmacies that I never heard of, American Pharmacy Services out of the Philly area.