• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Just like Biden promised.

DENVER (KDVR) — Natural immunity was six times stronger during the delta wave than vaccination, according to a new report from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The report, released Jan. 19, analyzed COVID outcome data from New York and California, which account for about one in six of the country’s total COVID deaths.

The study has limitations, namely that it was carried out before the omicron wave and does not take into account any information on the boosters. However, it is broadly in agreement with studies from other countries.

Flog applauds vivaciously

Man Can’t Get Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID​

By Paul BurtonJanuary 24, 2022 at 11:59 pm

BOSTON (CBS) – David Ferguson is speaking out passionately on behalf of his son DJ. He says the 31-year-old is fighting for his life at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and in desperate need of a heart transplant. “My son has gone to the edge of death to stick to his guns and he’s been pushed to the limit,” Ferguson said.

The family says he was at the front of the line to receive a transplant but because he has not received the COVID-19 vaccination he is no longer eligible according to hospital policy. And Ferguson says his son refuses to get the shot.

“It’s kind of against his basic principles, he doesn’t believe in it. It’s a policy they are enforcing and so because he won’t get the shot, they took him off the list of a heart transplant,” Ferguson said.

Brigham and Women’s released a statement saying, “And like many other transplant programs in the United States – the COVID-19 vaccine is one of several vaccines and lifestyle behaviors required for transplant candidates in the Mass General Brigham system in order to create both the best chance for a successful operation and also the patient’s survival after transplantation.”

Dr. Arthur Caplan is Head of Medical Ethics at NYU Grossman School of Medicine. He says being vaccinated is necessary for this type of procedure. “Post any transplant, kidney, heart whatever, your immune system is shut off,” Caplan said. “The flu could kill you, a cold could kill you, COVID could kill you. The organs are scarce, we are not going to distribute them to someone who has a poor chance of living when others who are vaccinated have a better chance post-surgery of surviving.”

DJ remains at BWH. He is a father of two children with a third on the way. The family says they are not sure what they plan to do. They are thinking about transferring him, but he may be too weak to move. “We are aggressively pursuing all options, but we are running out of time,” Ferguson said.

While the family says DJ has received great care from doctors and nurses at Brigham and Women’s, they just don’t agree with the heart transplant COVID vaccination policy. “I think my boy is fighting pretty damn courageously and he has integrity and principles he really believes in and that makes me respect him all the more,” he said.

Which is why the family is sticking by his side and hoping for the best. “It’s his body. It’s his choice,” Ferguson said.
Did you read the article, or just decide to be outraged for the sake of being outraged?

What did the DOCTOR say that you disagree with?

Did you read the article, or just decide to be outraged for the sake of being outraged?

What did the DOCTOR say that you disagree with?
uh... isnt healthcare a basic human right?

Just got the call from PerformRX out of New Hampshire. They wanted $920 for the pills!! luckily, I was allowed to get the liquid form for $152. I get it on Monday...So two weeks after it was prescribed. Get it now if you can to have it on hand

It took me until day 5 or 6 to get mine. My ZPack and Ivermectin was $395 total? Damn they are gouging now.

uh... isnt healthcare a basic human right?
Transplants are scarce and very expensive. My dad had one, you have to jump through all kinds of hoops because they do not want to do transplants on people who aren't likely to survive them. You have to be immune suppressed for the rest of your life after. In this case it' not smart to waste a scarce organ on someone who is likely to die of covid. It's extremely transmissible and extremely dangerous to immuno-suppressed people.

NOT. GROWING.

We just TRIPLED our cases this January compared to any time EVER. Is tripling your prior record NOT GROWTH???? What's the next wave gonna be, 2x over this one? 4x???

**** Neil Young, monotoned hippie piece of ****. No way does Spotify dump Rogan for his tired overrated ***.

We just TRIPLED our cases this January compared to any time EVER. Is tripling your prior record NOT GROWTH???? What's the next wave gonna be, 2x over this one? 4x???
“Cases are declining in EVERY region of the country. Fact.”
- Tim Steelerfan post #11,278

For those who are following it, Osha officially withdrew the vaccine mandate standards…. Everyone knew they were going to be found unconstitutional…. Agencies must stay within the parameters set forth by congress and vaccine mandates have by precedent been done on a state level, never federal…

Don’t ever call the measles SHOT or polio SHOT a vaccine ever again…

You truly are the gift that keeps on giving. And it hurts doesn't it? It hurts every day weally, weally bad am I right?

From your gem, published AUGUST 10, 2021.......

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said it would no longer track all breakthrough infections in vaccinated individuals, only ones that led to hospitalization or death.

So....the # of breakthrough infections is actually under-reported. Ain't that a special way to spike the punch?

A July 30 estimate published by the Kaiser Family Foundation found that among 25 states that regularly report Covid-19 breakthrough events, infections among fully vaccinated individuals were well below 1 percent. But the data is a total tally beginning in January and likely doesn't accurately reflect the odds of a breakthrough infection due to Delta.

Huh, so Smithsonian and Tim agree....when you analyze infections/cases/deaths and include data from the beginning of the year or the beginning of the pandemic, you get bullshit out of your analysis....weird!

Now is where the article makes a detour to Stupidsville, Pop. 1 Flog....

Even the measles vaccine, which is incredibly effective, fails to protect about 3 percent of vaccinated individuals who are exposed to the virus.

That is comparable to 42% of cases in PA being vaccinated people....how? WTF?

Jonas Salk's polio vaccine—hailed a medical miracle—was 80 percent to 90 percent effective at preventing paralysis caused by the polio virus.

Every worldwide analysis of these Covid shots shows they have waned to somewhere between 65% and 3%. THREE PERCENT. That is comparable to an 80-90% vaccine...how??

Breakthrough infections of flu are even more common.

And then...they compare Covid, measles, and polio to....the....flu. You might as well compare Jimmy's MIL to a laser-dot-site, semi-auto 30-30 rifle.

They then switch back to this gem...

While our vaccines are still effective, they’re not quite as protective against the Delta variant.

Ummm...anyone notice how many mags/rags/and fake news orgs still talk about the vaccines in the context of the first quarter of 2021??? Yes they were effective then. They have crashed and burned since then. So Smithsonian says "While still effective..." (wait for it)...they might not be as effective...

200.webp

In other words, while the vaccines are effective, they actually today...are...not...effective. Ya can't make this up.

That's enough. This word salad, mental gymnastics they offered is dated, outdated, and full of ****.

Last edited:
Transplants are scarce and very expensive. My dad had one, you have to jump through all kinds of hoops because they do not want to do transplants on people who aren't likely to survive them. You have to be immune suppressed for the rest of your life after. In this case it' not smart to waste a scarce organ on someone who is likely to die of covid. It's extremely transmissible and extremely dangerous to immuno-suppressed people.
I completely understand all that.

My point is - healthcare is a right, if you ask the Left.
Yet, they've determined to deny this guy a "basic human right".

Just like Biden promised.

Can you point us all to where Biden promised weaker variants? I mean that would be like promising the sun will rise tomorrow, but still. Link?

Did Biden promise us more deaths and more cases in triplicate than we had ever seen? Link?

We can provide you 49 instances of Biden saying he will crush the virus. Has that happened? Nope.

“Cases are declining in EVERY region of the country. Fact.”
- Tim Steelerfan post #11,278

They are. For the past 10 days cases have been declining.

Conversely, did we not just triple our highest case volumes ever this month? Is that not growth over the prior records? Why....it is...every wave we have since the vaccines eclipses the prior. Are you confident the next wave will have fewer cases?

You can't read or comprehend.

They are. For the past 10 days cases have been declining.

Conversely, did we not just triple our highest case volumes ever this month? Is that not growth over the prior records? Why....it is...every wave we have since the vaccines eclipses the prior. Are you confident the next wave will have fewer cases?

You can't read or comprehend.
So they are simultaneously growing and declining?

The world according to Tim…

Trogs understanding of anything is like my wife’s sense of direction. We get to an intersection she says left? It is almost always the opposite direction of whatever way she thinks we should turn. She would be correct more often by just guessing. Same for Trog.

Last edited:
In this case it' not smart to waste a scarce organ on someone who is likely to die of covid. It's extremely transmissible and extremely dangerous to immuno-suppressed people.
On the flip side, can anyone say for certain that the "shot" which has been shown to cause myocarditis could not potentially cause issues with the new heart? It's just another excuse to force vaccinations on people.

Can you point us all to where Biden promised weaker variants? I mean that would be like promising the sun will rise tomorrow, but still. Link?

Did Biden promise us more deaths and more cases in triplicate than we had ever seen? Link?

We can provide you 49 instances of Biden saying he will crush the virus. Has that happened? Nope.
I could have sworn that dementia Joe promised to "shut down the virus"

I just have to chime in here for a minute and applaud you guys. All of the research, links, articles, charts, graphs and studies researched and posted, knowing the other side is probably not going to read it and if they do, will likely discount it out of hand. That's a lot of effort put into disagreement. This thread needs it's own trophy.
Dri Archer's got nothing on this thread, to infinity and beyond! :ROFLMAO:

So they are simultaneously growing and declining?

The world according to Tim…

If you could comprehend, you'd have understood the meaning. Covid is growing. It's not subsiding. We just had our 4th, 5th wave? This wave produced more cases the than the prior waves. Thus...Covid...is...Growing. Over time. Not this week, not today. Current cases are declining. But Covid, the variants, and new records continue to come in waves. Covid is growing.

Back to your bubble.

A week ago today, I was prescribed Ivermectin and I'm still waiting on the Pharmacy to call me so that I can pay for it, and then they'll ship it. It's too late for me as I'm pretty much over it all but I'll keep it on hand for anyone in my family who will need it. If you guys are planning on using it, get it now and don't wait until you already have the Rona.
I always had ivermectin in stock, but I've been retired 3 years now so I can't comment now other than to say there have been times when certain medications weren't available for various reasons. Whether this is due to the actions of Mr. Potato Head or panic buying, I can't answer.
Perhaps Stoney will chime in.

On the flip side, can anyone say for certain that the "shot" which has been shown to cause myocarditis could not potentially cause issues with the new heart? It's just another excuse to force vaccinations on people.

This.

I get this debate about people needing transplants.

But I'm a bit tired of the argument that if you have heart problems for instance, you should get the vaccine.

Umm...my neighbor had 10 years of heart issues, should have killed him 8 years before, gets the jab, dead in 2.5 days...

Seems to me that the last thing you should be doing in SOME cases like maybe heart disease is give a vax to the person that can cause heart complications??