• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Correct..................

So let's go slow............

Ya with me???

YOU said deaths are up 39%. YOU pointed to two weeks of data....the New York Times.

The most RECENT week data says deaths are up only 8% - 31% less than the number you are quoting. So deaths have dropped....which of course you will not point out.

So you admit you are posting inaccurate data.

And I see how quickly you side-stepped your misinformation you posted about Chile, UAE, etc. Of course...you did. But South Korea! ****, whoops.
You declared that the US currently has 3X the cases and growing, but I’m the one posting inaccurate information?

I just have to chime in here for a minute and applaud you guys. All of the research, links, articles, charts, graphs and studies researched and posted, knowing the other side is probably not going to read it and if they do, will likely discount it out of hand. That's a lot of effort put into disagreement. This thread needs it's own trophy.

No, in fact they won't fill the prescription at all. I had to choose from a list of pharmacies that I never heard of, American Pharmacy Services out of the Philly area.
So a legit doc writes a Rx and the pharmacy is refusing because it’s a trump drug. Wow. Love Thais country right now

"The case fatality rate (CFR) is the ratio between confirmed deaths and confirmed cases"

For whatever reason in those nations you have a higher chance of dying from Covid if you catch it there than here. Why? You know...if the vaccines work and all that.

You also continue to discount that of all non-3rd-world nations, we lead the world in obesity.

But please, provide links and supporting data to your "covid death rates" since say Feb 1 of 2021 when the vaccines began being administered. I'll gladly go through all of it. I'm sure you're still looking at cumulative data since 2020.
“IF you catch it.” And highly vaccinated countries don’t catch it as much either. Even South Korea, who is seeing an all-time high 7,100 cases/day, is less than 1/100th of the cases the US is seeing - despite the US decline in cases. Prevention!

With this variant we are seeing people have symptoms at least 3-4 days before a positive test and that is including PCR tests. It also seems to spread weird. Each week we are having like 2 residents test positive so it's not all at once. Vaxxed or unvaxxed or prior covid infections do not seem to matter either. Employees / residents are getting it regardless of immunization status

“IF you catch it.” And highly vaccinated countries don’t catch it as much either. Even South Korea, who is seeing an all-time high 7,100 cases/day, is less than 1/100th of the cases the US is seeing - despite the US decline in cases. Prevention!
if you were right -and that would be a first in this thread- wouldn't South Korea's cases/day be far, far less when you consider that almost 85% of the country is vaccinated shot?

If 7,100 cases per day were reported... your data is faulty.

However, per worldometers, their new cases are 8,566

and their cases are rising.

you've yet to explain how someone - say, Tibbbs - can be trippple shottted, wearing a box of face diapers, bathing in anti-bacterial gel and practicing social distancing can get the Vid.

C'mon Troglodyte...Answer the question!!
Good luck with that.
Wouldn't hold your breath and you have over 450 pages of it NOT happening.
What's the definition of insanity, my fellow Steeler Faithful?

No, in fact they won't fill the prescription at all. I had to choose from a list of pharmacies that I never heard of, American Pharmacy Services out of the Philly area.

Ravkoo Pharmacy filled mine.

You declared that the US currently has 3X the cases and growing, but I’m the one posting inaccurate information?

Once again, you're a dumbass. Does it hurt...being this retarded every day? Our 7 day cases average this January has been 3x our largest cases volume ever.

1643122880057.png

I'm guessing it does....like you suffer physical pain from your retardation, right? Does it hurt a lot?

1643123040249.png
1643123070333.png

Rochelle Walensky - the vaccines no longer prevent the spread of Covid.

South Korea - proof the vaccines don't work. 87% vaccinated, cases/deaths set all time records.

With this variant we are seeing people have symptoms at least 3-4 days before a positive test and that is including PCR tests. It also seems to spread weird. Each week we are having like 2 residents test positive so it's not all at once. Vaxxed or unvaxxed or prior covid infections do not seem to matter either. Employees / residents are getting it regardless of immunization status

Could you send Floggy a life-line?

And the walls....

“While the intentions of Commissioner Bassett and Governor Hochul appear to be well aimed squarely at doing what they believe is right to protect the citizens of New York State, they must take their case to the State Legislature,” Supreme Court Justice Thomas Rademacher wrote.

In a statement Monday night, Hochul expressed her displeasure with the decision.

“My responsibility as governor is to protect New Yorkers throughout this public health crisis, and these measures help prevent the spread of Covid-19 and save lives,” her statement said. “We strongly disagree with this ruling, and we are pursuing every option to reverse this immediately.”

if you were right -and that would be a first in this thread- wouldn't South Korea's cases/day be far, far less when you consider that almost 85% of the country is vaccinated shot?

If 7,100 cases per day were reported... your data is faulty.

However, per worldometers, their new cases are 8,566

and their cases are rising.

you've yet to explain how someone - say, Tibbbs - can be trippple shottted, wearing a box of face diapers, bathing in anti-bacterial gel and practicing social distancing can get the Vid.
Don’t ever call the measles SHOT or polio SHOT a vaccine ever again…

Rut Row, Roggy

World health officials are offering hope that the ebbing of the omicron wave could give way to a new, more manageable phase of the COVID-19 pandemic, even as they warn of difficult weeks ahead and the possibility of another, more dangerous variant arising.

In the U.S., cases have crested and are dropping rapidly, following a pattern seen in Britain and South Africa, with researchers projecting a period of low spread in many countries by the end of March. Though U.S. deaths — now at 2,000 each day — are still rising, new hospital admissions have started to fall, and a drop in deaths is expected to follow.

The encouraging trends after two years of coronavirus misery have brought a noticeably hopeful tone from health experts. Rosy predictions have crumbled before, but this time they are backed by what could be called omicron’s silver lining: The highly contagious variant will leave behind extremely high levels of immunity

well this is certainly helpful information!!

It’s not clear yet how common breakthrough infections are. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said it would no longer track all breakthrough infections in vaccinated individuals, only ones that led to hospitalization or death. A July 30 estimate published by the Kaiser Family Foundation found that among 25 states that regularly report Covid-19 breakthrough events, infections among fully vaccinated individuals were well below 1 percent. But the data is a total tally beginning in January and likely doesn't accurately reflect the odds of a breakthrough infection due to Delta.

wait. what? Delta? We've moved on from
August 10, 2021

Flogtard living in the past with his beloved Rona

Ravkoo Pharmacy filled mine.
Just got the call from PerformRX out of New Hampshire. They wanted $920 for the pills!! luckily, I was allowed to get the liquid form for $152. I get it on Monday...So two weeks after it was prescribed. Get it now if you can to have it on hand

wait. what?

More readily available than other COVID therapies, remdesivir now approved for outpatient use​

Updated: Jan. 24, 2022, 5:16 p.m. | Published: Jan. 24, 2022, 4:34 p.m.

By Danielle Salisbury | DSalisbury@mlive.com
Remdesivir, used since 2020 to treat usually hospitalized patients with COVID-19, is now authorized for certain adult and pediatric outpatients.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday, Jan. 21, expanded the use of the Gilead Science’s Veklury -- a brand name for the remdesivir drug -- to people 12 and older who weigh at least 88 pounds, have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, are not hospitalized, have mild to moderate symptoms and are at high risk of severe outcomes, including death.

OrangeMan! BAD!!!

Flog applauds vivaciously

Man Can’t Get Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID​

By Paul BurtonJanuary 24, 2022 at 11:59 pm

BOSTON (CBS) – David Ferguson is speaking out passionately on behalf of his son DJ. He says the 31-year-old is fighting for his life at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and in desperate need of a heart transplant. “My son has gone to the edge of death to stick to his guns and he’s been pushed to the limit,” Ferguson said.

The family says he was at the front of the line to receive a transplant but because he has not received the COVID-19 vaccination he is no longer eligible according to hospital policy. And Ferguson says his son refuses to get the shot.

“It’s kind of against his basic principles, he doesn’t believe in it. It’s a policy they are enforcing and so because he won’t get the shot, they took him off the list of a heart transplant,” Ferguson said.

Brigham and Women’s released a statement saying, “And like many other transplant programs in the United States – the COVID-19 vaccine is one of several vaccines and lifestyle behaviors required for transplant candidates in the Mass General Brigham system in order to create both the best chance for a successful operation and also the patient’s survival after transplantation.”

Dr. Arthur Caplan is Head of Medical Ethics at NYU Grossman School of Medicine. He says being vaccinated is necessary for this type of procedure. “Post any transplant, kidney, heart whatever, your immune system is shut off,” Caplan said. “The flu could kill you, a cold could kill you, COVID could kill you. The organs are scarce, we are not going to distribute them to someone who has a poor chance of living when others who are vaccinated have a better chance post-surgery of surviving.”

DJ remains at BWH. He is a father of two children with a third on the way. The family says they are not sure what they plan to do. They are thinking about transferring him, but he may be too weak to move. “We are aggressively pursuing all options, but we are running out of time,” Ferguson said.

While the family says DJ has received great care from doctors and nurses at Brigham and Women’s, they just don’t agree with the heart transplant COVID vaccination policy. “I think my boy is fighting pretty damn courageously and he has integrity and principles he really believes in and that makes me respect him all the more,” he said.

Which is why the family is sticking by his side and hoping for the best. “It’s his body. It’s his choice,” Ferguson said.

If only these covid vaccines were 80-90% effective at preventing transmission like the polio vaccine.

Measles vaccine has a 3% breakthrough rate.

This article is a poor argument.