• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

No, trying to cancel votes is the ultimate attempt to silence people.

And Young didn’t demand Spotify silence Rogan, he gave them a choice.
you're such a contradictory idiot

You are a corrupt liar. That much is clear. But more and more, you present evidence that you are simply stupid. Illegal votes are the veritable definition of stealing votes. I presented direct evidence in the form of a court ruling showing massive voter fraud in the form of illegal ballot boxes and illegal ballots - repeat, ILLEGAL ballots. Every void, illegal, manipulated or fake ballot counted in Wisconsin as a result of the ILLEGAL ballots canceled out an actual American vote.

Idiot.

You.
Stupid.
Idiot.

Neil Young:

So that's NOT a demand that Spotify silence Rogan?

Sure. Right. Guy points a gun at another person's face. "You can give me your wallet or I put a bullet into your face."

Floggy the wanna-be lawyer: "He didn't rob him. He gave him a choice."

Dumbass.
Well I hope Neil Young will remember….

50 lawsuits DISMISSED.

You stupid bag of donkey ****, I posted an actual decision on the merits by the Wisconsin court that the "drop boxes" resulting in thousands of unvetted ballots were ILLEGAL. In other words, you cockroach, those thousands upon thousands of votes WERE ILLEGAL, MEANING AGAINST THE LAW, MEANING CAST IN VIOLATION OF GOVERNING WISCONSIN LAW.

You are so vapid, so dumb, such a brainless gerbil that you repeat some claim - one you never actually checked - by some anonymous left-wing buttplug claiming that courts dismissed "50 lawsuits" on the merits.

For the THIRD ******* TIME, NOT. TRUE.

Courts are always unwilling to get involved in election battles on separation of powers grounds. The courts you falsely claimed dismissed cases "on the merits" actually dismissed them for standing, or timeliness, or jurisdictional reasons, or any number of other tricks by the court to avoid ruling on the merits.

You know how a case is decided on the merits, you wanna-be? The court ADMITS EVIDENCE and the judge or jury RULES ON THE EVIDENCE.

So genius, cite on ******* case where any court in America took testimony or documents on the election fraud claims? I mean apart from Wisconsin, where the court ruled thousands upon thousands of ballots were illegal? Go ahead, genius.

******* idiot. I represent all types of people. I have represented some of the biggest companies on earth, and some of the largest governmental organizations in the United States. For the past twelve years, I have represented individuals as plaintiffs. I meet a lot of people and in my decades as a lawyer, I have found basically one client I cannot stand - an idiot who thinks he knows the law.

Those dumbshits are all the same. They don't know the evidence code, they don't know the law, they don't know what they need to prove to win a case, they don't have a goddamn clue what works or doesn't work, yet they are always certain I should litigate the case "their way." I patiently explain why some irrelevant argument in an elevator three years earlier doesn't matter, nobody cares, it doesn't help our case and this type of client insists that goddamn elevator argument is going to "win the case." In dealing with insufferable know-it-alls like that, I tell them, "You hired me because this is what I do and I know more about how to win this case than anybody you are ever going to meet. I am not going to litigate the case your way, I am going to win it my way. If you don't agree, then fire me and go win the case yourself." Lo and be-*******-hold, they follow my direction and we get paid.

You are the stupid client and obviously the one stupid ************ who would INSIST on going about it your way and losing.

A lawyer should be able to understand that “Spotify CAN HAVE Joe Rogan” most certainly is NOT a demand that they silence him.

Even a dumbfuck blowhard douchebag wanna-be moron fucknozzle should know that a demand that Spotify "remove me or him" is an attempt to remove Rogan, i.e., silence him.

Hey, if the dunce cap and dildo fit ...

You stupid bag of donkey ****, I posted an actual decision on the merits by the Wisconsin court that the "drop boxes" resulting in thousands of unvetted ballots were ILLEGAL. In other words, you cockroach, those thousands upon thousands of votes WERE ILLEGAL, MEANING AGAINST THE LAW, MEANING CAST IN VIOLATION OF GOVERNING WISCONSIN LAW.

You are so vapid, so dumb, such a brainless gerbil that you repeat some claim - one you never actually checked - by some anonymous left-wing buttplug claiming that courts dismissed "50 lawsuits" on the merits.

Courts are always unwilling to get involved in election battles on separation of powers grounds. The courts you falsely claimed dismissed cases "on the merits" actually dismissed them for standing, or timeliness, or jurisdictional reasons, or any number of other tricks by the court to avoid ruling on the merits.

You know how a case is decided on the merits, you wanna-be? The court ADMITS EVIDENCE and the judge or jury RULES ON THE EVIDENCE.

So genius, cite on ******* case where any court in America took testimony or documents on the election fraud claims? I mean apart from Wisconsin, where the court ruled thousands upon thousands of ballots were illegal? Go ahead, genius.

******* idiot. I represent all types of people. I have represented some of the biggest companies on earth, and some of the largest governmental organizations in the United States. In my decades as a lawyer, I have found basically one client I cannot stand - an idiot who thinks he knows the law.

Those dumbshits are all the same. They don't know the evidence code, they don't know the law, they don't know what they need to prove to win a case, they don't have a goddamn clue what works or doesn't work, yet they are always certain I should litigate the case "their way." I patiently explain why some irrelevant argument in an elevator three years earlier doesn't matter, nobody cares, it doesn't help our case and this type of client insists that goddamn elevator argument is going to "win the case." In dealing with insufferable know-it-alls like that, I tell them, "You hired me because this is what I do and I know more about how to win this case than anybody you are ever going to meet. I am not going to litigate the case your way, I am going to win it my way. If you don't agree, then fire me and go win the case yourself." Lo and be-*******-hold, they follow my direction and we get paid.

You are the stupid client and obviously the one stupid ************ who would INSIST on going about it your way and losing.

Even a dumbfuck blowhard douchebag wanna-be moron fucknozzle should know that a demand that Spotify "remove me or him" is an attempt to remove Rogan, i.e., silence him.

Yep. Throughout American history judges have generally tried to avoid getting involved in political questions, including litigation about elections.

Fact!

**** just got real! Military whistleblowers just stepped up with damning evidence that the vaccine shot IS in fact causing a **** ton of issues amongst our military. **** just pisses me the hell off.

Jesus. That article is chilling. I have so much to say, yet I find myself speechless.

If that data is correct and true, there should be a palpable anger nationwide. It seems between this and VAERS, this vaccine is ******* people up. And this data is being dismissed by our government and our media and even ordinary citizens. Why isn't anyone asking questions? Is political protection of the people trying to kill you that important? I have a feeling this is going to get worse. I hope people keep speaking out.

Worldwide Exclusive: Embalmers Find Veins & Arteries Filled with Never Before Seen Rubbery Clots | Dr. Jane Ruby & Richard Hirschman​

jane-ruby-embalmer-1.jpg

Rumble — In this worldwide exclusive, Dr. Jane Ruby meets with board-certified Embalmer and funeral Director, Richard Hirschman who reveals, for the first time ever, arteries and veins filled with unnatural blood clot combinations with strange fibrous materials that are completely filling the vascular system. Many of the victims reportedly died of heart attacks and strokes. Mr. Hirschman reports that he found resistance when he tried to embalm these jabbed patients, and then found these strange materials and pulled them from the large vessels of the bodies. He also reported that he has gone from seeing 50% of his embalmed cases with these types of blockages rise to almost 80%.

The video is getting disabled all over the place.
Hey Ron, have you seen this occurring?

Jesus. That article is chilling. I have so much to say, yet I find myself speechless.

If that data is correct and true, there should be a palpable anger nationwide. It seems between this and VAERS, this vaccine is ******* people up. And this data is being dismissed by our government and our media and even ordinary citizens. Why isn't anyone asking questions? Is political protection of the people trying to kill you that important? I have a feeling this is going to get worse. I hope people keep speaking out.
The only thing I would question is the increase in cancer rates. I would think if that was an issue it would be more long term and not instantaneous. But the ICD's for miscarriages and neurological conditions certainly warrant further investigation. If true, scary indeed.

You're now conflating issues to try and save your piss poor point.

Young demanded, gave them a choice? You're suggesting that fuckhead is the CEO of Spotify? Good Lord man! LOL
No you tried to make my point as if it were about Trumps actions leading up to the election instead of his attempt to overturn the election results. I’m not conflating anything.

Pretty sure the choice they made isn't what Neil Young was expecting. All of us, including you, know exactly what Young's goal was, and it wasn't to have his own music removed from Spotify.
No, I think Young didn’t want to be associated with Spotify if they were going to continue to sponsor Rogan. I’m also quite certain he doesn’t need Spotify’s money.

******* idiot. I represent all types of people. I have represented some of the biggest companies on earth, and some of the largest governmental organizations in the United States. For the past twelve years, I have represented individuals as plaintiffs. I meet a lot of people and in my decades as a lawyer, I have found basically one client I cannot stand - an idiot who thinks he knows the law.

Argue with the history books, stooge.

No, I think Young didn’t want to be associated with Spotify if they were going to continue to sponsor Rogan. I’m also quite certain he doesn’t need Spotify’s money.
Well, I'm completely certain Spotify doesn't need Neil young's music. Obviously, and things of that nature.

1643314583698.png

Argue with the history books, stooge.
that response doesnt even make sense.
not even in Dodge City, Kansas.

you cite a modern day action, then when you have your illogical and inane reply turned against you, you decide to **** on history. the very same history that was used to refute your ignorance.

that response doesnt even make sense.
not even in Dodge City, Kansas.

you cite a modern day action, then when you have your illogical and inane reply turned against you, you decide to **** on history. the very same history that was used to refute your ignorance.

Floggy is not even trying at this point. Everything he pledges allegiance to - lockdowns, masks, closing schools, the shot, Biden, open borders - has turned to total and absolute **** and we all know it. He is happily gulping down the **** sandwich but when the 95% of Americans who recognize a **** sandwich refuse to take a bite, he retreats to something so dumb, so vapid as to evidence his utter inability to dispute the point any more.

I earlier went through six cases Floggy claimed were "decided on the merits,"* and showed him point-by-point how the courts never reached the merits and dismissed the case due to lack of standing, timeliness, statute of limitations, mootness, jurisdiction, etc. - none of which reaches the merits of the case. He is now simply tossing off non-sequitur bon mots like, "I know you are but what am I?" Stick a fork in him - he's done. Him and his ******* shots.

* I should point out that Floggy has no idea what it means for a case to be decided "on the merits." He may as well start citing random Aramaic or Sansrkit at this point.

And they wonder why the people no longer believe. Lying liars, telling lies, deceiving, and now abusing Americans. What has been done to the children in this country is both criminal and heartbreaking.

That's just ******* brilliant. Put the face diapers on the children to let them breathe in the carbon dioxide that gets caught inside of them, but let them hold hands while having the ghouls stand right directly behind them without them (not that I think masks do anything in the slightest but catch massive expelled droplets from someone hacking or sneezing right next to you).

Floggy is not even trying at this point. Everything he pledges allegiance to - lockdowns, masks, closing schools, the shot, Biden, open borders - has turned to total and absolute **** and we all know it. He is happily gulping down the **** sandwich but when the 95% of Americans who recognize a **** sandwich refuse to take a bite, he retreats to something so dumb, so vapid as to evidence his utter inability to dispute the point any more.

Let him do so in complete silence. I know you and TSF like owning the troll, but he doesn't even care - he simply just moves on to the next troll bait and that's it. Like Booted said, it's like playing chess with a pigeon who ***** all over the board and just continues to strut all over it.

He may as well start citing random Aramaic or Sansrkit at this point.

FloggedHard is an expert at both arithmetic and sand-surfing.

Neil Young is just another old man who can't stay in his lane.

**** the covidian vax nazis.

I'm putting that song on my playlist now - eff the haters. :D

And it'd be great if someone current with balls covered that song with a little change to some of the lyrics about vaccines shots.

This is why I question Flog's sanity, like Tibs, his ideology controls his every thought.

There are members of the medical, legal, business and economics community on this board that have consistently offered their professional opinions on a wide variety of topics,
but Flog, who's profession and educational background I admit not being aware of, knows best, just ask him.

Off the deep end, indeed.

Like I couldn't love Evangeline Lilly more:

FKIuwNbWYAYIvkE

This shouldn't be controversial and her comments are protected under the 1st amendment, but watch all the vultures circle, swoop and dive.