• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

No you tried to make my point as if it were about Trumps actions leading up to the election instead of his attempt to overturn the election results. I’m not conflating anything.

Wrong son. I called out Neil "Now Cancelled Young" demanding Free Speech be thrown out the window in favor of censorship. You tried to say Trump's done this too.

Fail.

**** just got real! Military whistleblowers just stepped up with damning evidence that the vaccine shot IS in fact causing a **** ton of issues amongst our military. **** just pisses me the hell off.

Haven't we been saying along...they are dangerous? Hmmm.

No, I think Young didn’t want to be associated with Spotify if they were going to continue to sponsor Rogan. I’m also quite certain he doesn’t need Spotify’s money.

On a long 8 hour drive today, I heard the pundits laughing about this issue...because it is indeed hysterical...that Neil Young lost a ******* fortune because of this. And Rogan is like 60% of Spotify's traffic.

Liberals are as stupid as we say they are.

On a long 8 hour drive today, I heard the pundits laughing about this issue...because it is indeed hysterical...that Neil Young lost a ******* fortune because of this. And Rogan is like 60% of Spotify's traffic.

Liberals are as stupid as we say they are.
Ive heard it described as threatening a network to pull the rights to rerun all in the family unless they drop the super bowl…

Ive never once listened to Rogan… though i have friends that swear by him… he is extremely popular… i don’t believe that this was anything more than virtue signaling by an irrelevant celebrity …

So I’m not saying the vaccines will take this path, but one of tge biggest arguments against releasing non perfect vaccines widespread is the potential that it will creates an immune deficient problem in the next generation…. This has happened in some early rat tests when they were first getting into mrna, this created a second generation with no immunity against the disease being treated…

another more famous case was from a country trying to vaccinate against a illness that was deadly for a small percentage of the birds… only the end result is now the virus has morphed to being 100% deadly to unvaccinated birds because of the way the vaccine tried to deal with it and because they vaccinated so many before realizing the issues

So I’m not saying the vaccines will take this path, but one of tge biggest arguments against releasing non perfect vaccines widespread is the potential that it will creates an immune deficient problem in the next generation…. This has happened in some early rat tests when they were first getting into mrna, this created a second generation with no immunity against the disease being treated…

another more famous case was from a country trying to vaccinate against a illness that was deadly for a small percentage of the birds… only the end result is now the virus has morphed to being 100% deadly to unvaccinated birds because of the way the vaccine tried to deal with it and because they vaccinated so many before realizing the issues

Well Bill Gates will get his depopulation wish then. Of course that doesn't mean him.

Um according to the whole article spotify has lost more than 5% in value every week this year for unrelated issues negative 25% ytd to start the week … so this week it loses six then rebounds 1% on Friday for a net of roughly 5% and somehow its tied to niel young?

Thats narrative driven out of context nonsense
You know how much money they make from Joe rorgans followers!!! Lmfao. Neil young followers income couldnt hold joes jock strap.

Rogan has some amazing people on his show. You know to talk openly about anything and everything.

The leftist fuckwads can go pound ******* sand.

I don't know how some people will go on when they don't have covid anymore and government to control all things .

Guess they'll need a new crisis.

Rogan has some amazing people on his show. You know to talk openly about anything and everything.

The leftist fuckwads can go pound ******* sand.

I don't know how some people will go on when they don't have covid anymore and government to control all things .

Guess they'll need a new crisis.
They have a problem right now, because Covid is ending after 2 years of emergency.....so they are scrambling to find a new crisis, or new ways to extend, just like a TV series....."next, on Covid 19, season 6 ......"

Rogan has had people from all over the political spectrum on his show.

What's your issue with Joe Rogan, FloggedHardTard? Actually, don't answer that question you ******* useless, freeloading troll.

Does anyone actually know what specifically Rogan said that has so offended Neil Young?