• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Mad destroyed this. I don't need to even respond.

Question: Do you ever get embarrassed being humiliated...daily? I mean, in the last 3 or 4 pages alone, posters who don't regularly tear you to pieces...tore you to pieces. Does it ever make you reflect?

200.webp

Of course not.

Does anyone actually know what specifically Rogan said that has so offended Neil Young?

Young heard that Rogan spread misinformation. CNNHuffPoWashPoNYSlimeNBCABC told him so, so it must be...so.

Young heard that Rogan spread misinformation.

So Young must be apoplectic with the entirety of the scum that is the MSM.

I'll be holding my breath for his boycott of them like Jimmy holds his breath when Stacey sits on his face.

How naive of you to assume that I concern myself with your opinion of me.

You don't concern yourself with much of anything, especially the dues for polluting this site you frequent. Steelerfan81 is a nice guy to let you, like Booted said, **** all over the board like the degenerate pigeon you are. Useless, freeloading trolls usually go bye-bye around here but someone must think you have entertainment value of some sort.

Does anyone actually know what specifically Rogan said that has so offended Neil Young?
He’s had on people that are pro vax, while also having people on who are anti-shot. He’s had people on who believe in cloth masks, social distancing, and the only cure being the vax, while also having on others who present alternate findings and data. Neil Young and the others have zero problem with Rogan’s guests until they don’t specifically support their views.
Rogan had on two actual medical doctors, one who co-founded mRNA shots, within a week of one another who say things different than Fauci and the government, such as exercise, eat better, use therapeutics, etc. Of course, this gets panties in a bunch to sheep who hear/see things on the TV and pledge allegiance without any questions or actually researching the things themselves.

Half the people bitching about Rogan probably never even listened to him. Just bitching because their ideological bettors say they should. Choads, the lot of them.

You missed the obvious from the gem of an article you posted:

The service sided with Rogan Wednesday after Young issued an ultimatum telling Spotify it could have him or the popular podcast, but not both. Since then, Spotify users have taken to social media announcing they were deleting their accounts.

Basic business...if you are Spotify, you protect the account that brings you the most revenue. Rogan's. Thus Young cancelled himself.

The amount of complaints they'd have received if they had pulled the plug on Rogan would have dwarfed what they are facing now.

So nothing specific......he just doesn't like Rogan talking about Covid/flu/cold?

Yep. Young wanted Rogan silenced because he disagrees with him. Your modern day Liberalism/Communism/Fascism on fine display

So nothing specific......he just doesn't like Rogan talking about Covid/flu/cold?
Not sure specifics what got grandpa panties all twisted and why he though he is anything anymore.

I’d say a combo of things that was picked up by the commie networks. He had that MnRa doc on, you know the one who started that ****. Of course since he is being cancelled for speaking truths. ….Cancel Joe now too.

He also has said on a couple shows about the stats of the pokes and people getting covid. You know more facts.

Useless, freeloading trolls usually go bye-bye around here but someone must think you have entertainment value of some sort.
As far as freeloading goes, I can understand why some of us simply can't afford a few bucks to support this site. Those that can, help others, so they can express themselves, and I'm good with that.

I will question why, without exception, the liberal segment of this board continues to live off the backs of those that do support it, at least on the P&R portion of SN.
There is one member here that is simply evil and I choose to block any comments from them because they offer nothing to any discussion.
Trog however, is an ideolog, thinking he/she (not sure) provides relevant content, but in fact is mocked and laughed at, so yes, solely entertainment value.
I still hold out hope that Trog will at least consider an alternative view to the DNC mindset.

Well apparently Joni Mitchell, in support of Young, has removed her music from Spotify.

This move will likely prove to be the end for this streaming service. :ROFLMAO:

Joni Mitchell is removing her music???

They are dead. Dead I tell you.

1643588562135.png

Last edited:
I will question why, without exception, the liberal segment of this board continues to live off the backs of those that do support it, at least on the P&R portion of SN.

SN mimics real life.

Go Canucks! Rise Up!

LMAO. Retreat Black Face, retreat.

I don't like Rogan, but it's mostly due to attitude and his annoying UFC commentary. Rogan is a smart guy and does his research though. He just didn't create a Covid treatment out of thin air and has talked to many medical professionals. When Dana White who is vaxxed got Covid, he contacted Rogan right away. I am not anti-vax, but I'm not for forcing people to get it. We have not made my 10yr old daughter get the vax yet and will continue to hold off. From what i have seen first hand and the fact that negative things about the vax come out daily, it is just not worth it at this point

I can guarantee you it was probably the truth. I've watched most of his podcasts dealing with the subject. He has people on who are not government or pharmaceutical shills. You know real scientist professionals in the subject.

Guilty of evidence backed information that conflicts with the narrative.

Neil Young can **** off.