• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

In this life or the next.

Now you got me thinking Russell Crowe in Gladiator when he confronts Commodus. I'm a movie loving fool I guess.

sad part is I did all that damn prep and never got the colonoscopy done. I did the colorguard test and it came back positive. now I have to wait and get my heart under control before I can get the colonoscopy done to find out if I had a false positive or actually have colon cancer. just a way ****** up situation.
Cologuard can detect pre-cancerous polyps, hopefully that's all you're dealing with in getting a positive result.

A colonoscopy, despite the prep that you have to do, is far and away superior to any other test.

Yeah I'm jealous of you there. But there are brainwashed idiots in every state unfortunately. And I usually just act like I don't hear them if I do run into the occasional idiot who thinks they have some sort of say in my life (which even for Commiefornia is actually not that often - but I'm nowhere close to LA or San Fransicko), but this one had to continue on and on and on.

Had a neighbor who used to have a collapsible baton they'd keep with them but they were told that's a serious no-no by a LEO friend so now they're carrying a Stinger aluminum alloy steel car whip for "emergency car window glass breakage" that they thought could also be helpful for self-defense in potentially nasty situations. The county they live in makes it a very long waiting period for a CCW so they do with that for now they said. Apparently. Good luck and god speed to them.
Don’t you hate when someone tells you how to live your life? Around here it’s mainly the bible thumpers door to door. Some idiot tried to lecture me about the wife and I having pre-marital sex, that I was condemned. I just shut the door. Lol.

People here for the most part mind their own biz. They don’t raise a fuss over vax or mask

Huge, great news.

Trucker Convoys spread across the world​

Yep sir E boy.....time to stock up, things may be gettin' a bit more scarcerer this summer.

Movement for vaccine mandate protest convoy to Washington, D.C., gaining steam on social media​

CpNitIT.jpg

KvoevY4.jpg

It will be interesting to see how long it takes for the Biden gang to label them all terrorists and throw them in solitary confinement for a couple years, pending charges.

But Big Pharma...they be doin' jus great. In fact, the new money game is just around the corner.

9W1jdd4.jpeg

Ya gotta admit, it's the perfect scam. Sell the Govt massive doses of your snake oil and they in-turn mandate everyone take it.....at least 3 times !...LOL

bmgICGB.jpg

Last edited:
Flog. Dumb.

Yep sir E boy.....time to stock up, things may be gettin' a bit more scarcerer this summer.

Movement for vaccine mandate protest convoy to Washington, D.C., gaining steam on social media​

CpNitIT.jpg

KvoevY4.jpg

It will be interesting to see how long it takes for the Biden gang to label them all terrorists and throw them in solitary confinement for a couple years, pending charges.

But Big Pharma...they be doin' jus great. In fact, the new money game is just around the corner.

9W1jdd4.jpeg

Ya gotta admit, it's the perfect scam. Sell the Govt massive doses of your snake oil and they in-turn mandate everyone take it.....at least 3 times !...LOL

bmgICGB.jpg
Need to fit Big Tech in there. The witch maybe?

Like clockwork they'll be labeled racists and white supremacists...Fed Govt has a history of that dating way back. Keep on keeping the people down...

Heard a little birdie that tweeted 200+ congressmen & women have been treated with Ivermectin (crazy thing, that Nobel-prize winning drug isn't in this computer's dictionary anymore). I remember typing it before and it never gave me the red lines. Crazy, that.

And I'm sure that Ivermectin treatment thing is just another wacky conspiracy.
I have some gifted to me from a friend that bought a metric ton of it before it was a political talking point… turns out things that are known to act as antivirals in respiratory diseases are pretty effective … other countries were hyping it long before we picked up on it… and its super cheap… the only thing is I wish I’d have gotten it in October when they first sent me home from the hospital with it without any medication or advice other than “come back if it gets worse” ….

Cologuard can detect pre-cancerous polyps, hopefully that's all you're dealing with in getting a positive result.

A colonoscopy, despite the prep that you have to do, is far and away superior to any other test.
Yeah, my husband did the Cologuard test and it came back positive. Had the colonoscopy done and there were a couple of polyps, which the doctor said was not entirely unusual for someone 50 and over, removed them while he was in there. That will also lead to them recommending your kids getting a colonoscopy at 40 because of the higher chance of having polyps The doc also had a bit to say about the Cologuard test and how even the slightest hint of blood in the fecal matter can cause it to go positive, like if you have hemorrhoid's or a fissure.

Also, one should consider how the insurance would handle getting the Cologuard test, because while colonoscopys are covered under wellness in most plans, if you have the cologuard test first, get a positive and then go and have the colonoscopy - the insurance company can code the colonoscopy as a "procedure" and you end up paying a nice amount on it, which is what happened to my husband.

Yeah, my husband did the Cologuard test and it came back positive. Had the colonoscopy done and there were a couple of polyps, which the doctor said was not entirely unusual for someone 50 and over, removed them while he was in there. That will also lead to them recommending your kids getting a colonoscopy at 40 because of the higher chance of having polyps The doc also had a bit to say about the Cologuard test and how even the slightest hint of blood in the fecal matter can cause it to go positive, like if you have hemorrhoid's or a fissure.

Also, one should consider how the insurance would handle getting the Cologuard test, because while colonoscopys are covered under wellness in most plans, if you have the cologuard test first, get a positive and then go and have the colonoscopy - the insurance company can code the colonoscopy as a "procedure" and you end up paying a nice amount on it, which is what happened to my husband.
As someone with Crohns, I’ve been having cameras up my *** for years. Worst part is not that it’s the ******* prep. ******** fire for hours is not fun.

Yep, wellness colonoscopy = free covered benefit, polyps = procedure and $$$ and having it done every 5 years as opposed to 10, but still the way to go.
Cologuard is a TV commercial, and a bad one at that, and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Yep, wellness colonoscopy = free covered benefit, polyps = procedure and $$$ and having it done every 5 years as opposed to 10, but still the way to go.
Cologuard is a TV commercial, and a bad one at that, and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Agreed---not only that but you to feel sorry for the USPS, UPS or Fed Ex guy....

Why are Myocarditis Rates Surging in Europe?​

New groundbreaking data. Myocarditis rates up 30-75% nationally.

I've been trying to find national rates of myocarditis in Canada or the United States for several weeks but haven't been able to find a reliable dataset. However, I came across two countries that appear to be closely tracking this issue: Germany and France.

The results are damning.

First, take a look at Germany:

View attachment 7990

Since vaccines were widely distributed last year, myocarditis rates surged more than 75%.

One might say, "Covid causes myocarditis. That's what could account for the rise."

Except, myocarditis cases dropped at the start of the Covid pandemic (Jan 2020) and kept declining for a few months afterwards (May - Sept 2020).

What happened in the middle of last year that could have resulted in a large increase in myocarditis cases?

Perhaps the widespread administration of a medical intervention that causes a significant number of myocarditis cases (in specific demographics)?

Maybe Germany is just an outlier and I'm senselessly speculating. Look at France:

View attachment 7991

In 2021, myocarditis cases rose 31% — the highest in several years.

The orange and red codes are both for myocarditis (the red is for myocarditis cases that are unspecified).

Again, anytime one brings up myocarditis from the vaccine, opponents reflexively counter with the fact that Covid also causes myocarditis.

But as this bar graph shows, myocarditis cases fell in the first year of the pandemic.

They only rose in 2021, the year vaccines were rolled out to the public.

It's impossible to prove with 100% certainty, but this data strongly indicates that mass vaccination in these European nations has led to surging rates of myocarditis (cases are almost certainly concentrated in young men under the age of 40).

Just to be clear, this is not a case against vaccination. Vaccines continue to provide robust protection against severe disease and death. For those in their senior years and those who have underlying health conditions, vaccination is rightfully recommended.

There’s little debate there.

But among young men, the vaccine-induced myocarditis signal is incontrovertible. And by best available evidence, it occurs at a HIGHER frequency than infection-induced myocarditis in that age/gender demographic.

As a robust analysis by Oxford researchers found last month, Pfizer doses 2 & 3 and Moderna doses 1 & 2 are associated with post-vaccine myocarditis rates that exceed the rates of infection-induced myocarditis in men under 40.

As Dr. Vinay Prasad has stated, the myocarditis risk can be mitigated by only offering one vaccine dose to this demographic and limiting the use of Moderna as many countries have done. Some evidence also indicates that adequately spacing two vaccine doses can also reduce the myocarditis risk.

Not taking these measures and blindly promoting universal vaccination will lead to many more healthy young males suffering from an entirely avoidable heart condition.

Myocarditis is a non-serious, minor condition?

For detractors who think myocarditis is no big deal and most cases are "mild," consider a TYPICAL case of myocarditis (regardless of the cause):

So, yes most cases of myocarditis from the vaccine will be relatively "mild" compared to a “serious” case (heart failure or death) — just like chronic depression is relatively "mild" compared to schizophrenia.

That doesn't mean the former is trivial or should be downplayed the way the public health authorities and the entire mainstream media is doing (in large part because Joe Rogan has been correctly sounding the alarm).

Your source includes soccer player misinformation, Tim.

Isn't all of this misinformation FUN! who knows what the **** to believe anymore. **** 'em all.

I didn't post it for the soccer information. That's why I didn't paste that information onto this page.

Now back to the topic Flogtard. Discuss the rising incidences of myocarditis the world over.

You're fading fast in this thread as your narrative crumbles.

Flog. Dumb.

The wife and I got the Rona. My kids both had it a few months ago and we avoided it so I guess it was our turn in the barrel. We both started feeling ****** Tuesday and then real ****** by Wednesday evening. She feels worse than I do. I guess it was perfect timing because the ****** weather here has closed everything down until Monday anyway.

All three of my boys got the Rona a couple of weeks ago. Started with the middle one waking up with a fever, sore throat, aches, chills, cough. Then the oldest got it from him (they live in the same place) - symptoms same, about 1 day apart, and then the youngest got it (he came over and visited day before middle one had symptoms). All in all it lasted about 4-5 days for each of them with each day having lesser symptoms. By day 5, for each of them, they felt fine. The youngest is the only one of them that is vaccinated.

I called my middle child Typhoid Ray and Johnny Covid seed (thanks for that one, Supe). He didn't think it was funny. I, however, laughed my *** off right after calling him that.