• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Todays liberal is a whining, sniveling, disgruntled, blubbering, sobbing, spineless, irresponsible waste of oxygen.

Otherwise known as Marxist shitbags.

These trucker convoys are working. Working well. Now they are setting up to blockade Toronto as well.

Truck Yeah!

Holy Trudeau, check out the Convoy scene in downtown Toronto​

That dude on the CB should consider a career in radio. Lol he was feeling it.

Good.
A lot of people despite politics will not give the government full control. Even here. Liberals are an annoying bunch but if push came to shove I feel the majority would wake up.

Strength in numbers. All it takes is that one spark to light a bonfire.

And right on cue. A real plague from Wuhan. I was talking about two other viruses from China this is the 33% kill ratio one.

What the **** is wrong with these people?

Huh, I wonder why poor countries like India and Africa (yes I know Africa is a continent) are so extremely low?

Oh that's right, Ivermectin is being widely used.

Todays liberal is a whining, sniveling, disgruntled, blubbering, sobbing, spineless, irresponsible waste of oxygen.
The only way you’d see their true colors is if we ever have a complete societal collapse.

If so, will people come together to rebuild or become tribal like and turn on each other?

Huh, I wonder why poor countries like India and Africa (yes I know Africa is a continent) are so extremely low?

Oh that's right, Ivermectin is being widely used.
Or covid is just a figment of the liberal media to push usless mask mandates, vaccines and propaganda.

They should just come out and say

“hey we’re having supply chain issues and we implemented the lockdowns to try to reach a conclusion and were hoping to catch up, but thanks to president ice cream, we’re still behind”

Well this is ******* comforting.

Rumors of deadly Variant outbreak at Waldorf Astoria in Beijing… Putin staying there​

1644109702011.png

Miles Guo is the original source. Keep that in mind. This very easily could be propaganda to damage China during the Olympic Games.

The story is being reported by Benjamin Harnwell who works as Beijing correspondent for War Room.

“Vladimir Putin is staying at the Waldorf Astoria In Beijing and three people have died at Beijing’s Waldorf Astoria hotel — reports noted violent spasms and convulsions before death.”

Dr. Malone mentioned a new hemorrhagic fever virus in China​

https://citizenfreepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/new-virus-china.png

Virus Infection Emergency at the Beijing Winter Olympics

1. An hour before the live broadcast, 16 confirmed virus cases were detected among Vladmir Putin’s aides. There were also three deaths in the hotel where Putin resided, although it is unknown so far whether the three deaths are Putin’s aides or hotel employees. Furious at the incident, Putin cursed in the hotel. Mr. Miles Guo indicated this incident is very abnormal from any perspective.

2. A sniper security guard stationed in Pangu Hotel fell to the ground and died, which shocked Xi Jinping.

And right on cue. A real plague from Wuhan. I was talking about two other viruses from China this is the 33% kill ratio one.

What the **** is wrong with these people?

This is probably nothing significant at all… the virus they are talking about was found in bats and this variant has never actually transmitted to humans… it lacks the transmissibility of the current covid, and that 33% number is grossly overinflated… its the same way they calculate our covid at 5% lethality…and in reality it is .066% lethal..

Look The Mers variants have had theoretical scares before… they just aren’t usually that contagious and tend to be rather racist and not really spread outside of a single area…

You didn’t consider that the source is heavy on ideology and light on perspective and relevance either.

67 million Germans have been vaccinated. What is the relevance of a couple thousand incidents of a mostly mild condition that is far more common in Covid patients than the vaccinated population?

Yeah, more about that. I mean...studies only confirm what I have said. But plese, go on again and scream about the sources or some other nonsense?

Also, myocarditis isn't always a minor condition. If you have a minor case, you are fine. If you get a serious/critical case, you have about a 6 year lifespan after.

1644110555248.png

Findings In this descriptive study of 1626 cases of myocarditis in a national passive reporting system, the crude reporting rates within 7 days after vaccination exceeded the expected rates across multiple age and sex strata. The rates of myocarditis cases were highest after the second vaccination dose in adolescent males aged 12 to 15 years (70.7 per million doses of the BNT162b2 vaccine), in adolescent males aged 16 to 17 years (105.9 per million doses of the BNT162b2 vaccine), and in young men aged 18 to 24 years (52.4 and 56.3 per million doses of the BNT162b2 vaccine and the mRNA-1273 vaccine, respectively).

Meaning Based on passive surveillance reporting in the US, the risk of myocarditis after receiving mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines was increased across multiple age and sex strata and was highest after the second vaccination dose in adolescent males and young men.

Now the hemorrhagic fever rumors are different… this is a close cousin of Ebola… it has nothing to do with coronaviruses

Reactions: MTC
Well this is ******* comforting.

Rumors of deadly Variant outbreak at Waldorf Astoria in Beijing… Putin staying there​

View attachment 8001

Miles Guo is the original source. Keep that in mind. This very easily could be propaganda to damage China during the Olympic Games.

The story is being reported by Benjamin Harnwell who works as Beijing correspondent for War Room.

“Vladimir Putin is staying at the Waldorf Astoria In Beijing and three people have died at Beijing’s Waldorf Astoria hotel — reports noted violent spasms and convulsions before death.”

Dr. Malone mentioned a new hemorrhagic fever virus in China​

https://citizenfreepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/new-virus-china.png

Virus Infection Emergency at the Beijing Winter Olympics

1. An hour before the live broadcast, 16 confirmed virus cases were detected among Vladmir Putin’s aides. There were also three deaths in the hotel where Putin resided, although it is unknown so far whether the three deaths are Putin’s aides or hotel employees. Furious at the incident, Putin cursed in the hotel. Mr. Miles Guo indicated this incident is very abnormal from any perspective.

2. A sniper security guard stationed in Pangu Hotel fell to the ground and died, which shocked Xi Jinping.

The only disturbing part is if our lovely dementia stricken president and cum guzzler harris decide to politicize this

And the Omicron booster...doesn't work. Color me shocked.

Very concerning news for the vaccinated: Looks like the Omicron mRNA booster doesn’t work against Omicron​

In animal tests, it actually produced FEWER antibodies to both Omicron and the original virus than a third shot of the original Moderna vaccine.​

The researchers said it, not me:

“An Omicron boost may not provide greater immunity or protection compared to a boost with the current mRNA-1273 vaccine.”

Which wouldn’t matter if the “current mRNA-1273 vaccine” actually worked against Omicron.

How many Hail Marys to repent for Original Antigenic Sin?

No joke, though, this is seriously worrisome as it implies that if the Omicron experience is any guide, mRNA vaccinated people will be exposed to infection from future variants going forward, unless their own immunity kicks in.

SOURCE

1644111023459.png

So as far as tge hemorrhagic fever goes IIRC, there are two viruses that have approved vaccines … about three years ago they developed a vaccine process for four more, including ebola and Marburg, using a weakened stomach virus … … i wish for the life of me I remembered the name of the vax… if there is an outbreak its going to be really valuable… we should be stocking up now

Hemmorage fevers, unlike coronaviruses, are very lethal to healthy individuals…

This is probably nothing significant at all… the virus they are talking about was found in bats and this variant has never actually transmitted to humans… it lacks the transmissibility of the current covid, and that 33% number is grossly overinflated… its the same way they calculate our covid at 5% lethality…and in reality it is .066% lethal..

Look The Mers variants have had theoretical scares before… they just aren’t usually that contagious and tend to be rather racist and not really spread outside of a single area…

I would hope so. Honestly, I don't trust the *********** commie ******* at all. You think this virus we have now is the only one they've ****** around with?

Nobody on the planet even has the balls to say a word to these guys. No accountability for ****.

Are we at the point ye that the twats will finally admit this shot is bs and trumps fault. Have we reached that yet.

Ebola was not an airborne aerosol virus (not highly contagious at all) but I read this newer hemorrhagic fever can be weaponized to become airborne? WTF?

Many hemorrhagic fever viruses are considered possible bioterrorism agents because they are highly infectious, can be aerosolized (made airborne), and would cause serious illness in the target population.

Lovely.

Bump. No posts in over 8 hours. I got worried.

I'll be right back. Our trolls have left as their narrative has fallen apart. We need to keep up the good fight.

giphy.webp

Wow nothing to see here? Holy ****. Listen to the video as to 'why' he ordered that many vaccines...money. Racketeering.

Trudeau ordered 10 Vaccine injections for every Canadian​

Godspeed to the Aussies continue to fight. What a huge protest. Bring on the trucks!