• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

The fight in Ottawa will continue to expose Justin Castro. Taking the gas was a real mistake, just like the fuckery with GoFuckMe.

The real fights will be at the borders, and will start to exert force in the western provinces, like we are seeing....inshallah...hopefully, the strength of resolve moves east to Ontario, where the border crossings at Windsor and Niagara/Buffalo control the flows of food and autos. This is the core of the Canadian economy.

The big city Canadians from Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal all generally echo the politicos from Ottawa. But the vast open space, where the rest of us live, is just tired of the lies.
That is not enough, however, to move docile Canadians. Hopefully, a coalition of the willing, of healthcare workers, of the rural folks (largely unwilling to believe gov't bs), of those understanding that MASKS ARE WRONG, of those defending children's health rights, the Hockey Moms, of those actually following the increasingly dismal science, of those already cast out from society because of personal medical decisions, etc. will emerge.

Fortunately, the Canadian military, impotent in comps to your alls war machine, is largely filled by men and women from the vast regions. And they have been disrespected by Castro's son Justin. In spite of pleas to remove trucks, they are mercifully unmoved to enforce governmental actions against the liberty of peaceful protestors.

Turd-O was among the first, last year, to speak openly about the "Great Reset". Hopefully, the reality soon allows him to continue playing his video games at the cottage, as a retired former elite.
I have a friend that lives in ND he just completed the MS of Petroleum Engineering at UND. He is watching the border stuff pretty closely. He is telling me there are still plenty of rifles in the vast spaces.

Can you imagine the fear it would cause in everybody if people started putting pantyhose over their face?

7Tn6.gif

I mean okay, maybe not Nicolas Cage in Raising Arizona - but still.

32l.gif

The supply chain damage has already been done. Work in a construction materials industry and it's really taking it's toll. An electrician friend told me there's certain wire they widely use that's increased in price by like 800% and most distributors aren't even in stock or supplying it. Said a guy drove from CA to TX just to stock up because of the incredible cost difference and lack of supply. I know it isn't helping, but **** these POS who made this happen in the first place. There wouldn't be convoys if they had a modicum of decency & common sense.
So I'm building a carport on the side of my garage, using the existing roofline to extend said roof. In early 2020 a sheet of 19/32 was around $10, now it's $53.
And while a carport to cover my UTV isn't critical, it does piss me off that a lot of wood crosses the Canadian boarder to get here.

you tell those ************* that you sought the advice of a wise old sage. he scratched his chinny chin chin and sent this to you with instructions to either forward the link via email, text or read aloud over the phone. That this should be enough to warm them up if they're red-blooded Americans.

200w.webp
giphy.webp

And while a carport to cover my UTV isn't critical, it does piss me off that a lot of wood crosses the Canadian boarder to get here.

Yep. We use tons of wood pallets to ship steel pipe, elbows etc. on and we HAVE TO almost kiss our current suppliers feet just to get them (at ridiculous costs). Have contacted pallet suppliers all the way from San Diego to Los Angeles and most either won't answer the phone or won't even take new customers because of the supply chain issues. One guy who was decent enough to hold a conversation with me told me that his regular suppliers in Oregon, CA & Idaho pretty much haulted everything and that he had to get it from Canada (his last few shipments). This was a couple months ago. Just an overall cluster$%!#.

Yep. We use tons of wood pallets to ship steel pipe, elbows etc. on and we HAVE TO almost kiss our current suppliers feet just to get them (at ridiculous costs). Have contacted pallet suppliers all the way from San Diego to Los Angeles and most either won't answer the phone or won't even take new customers because of the supply chain issues. One guy who was decent enough to hold a conversation with me told me that his regular suppliers in Oregon, CA & Idaho pretty much haulted everything and that he had to get it from Canada (his last few shipments). This was a couple months ago. Just an overall cluster$%!#.

Then there's chicken

200w.webp

On Championship Sunday, I mentioned here that I went to a local Safeway to get chicken wings. The cheapest part of chicken ya know. To make wings. Chicken in Safeway looked like Chicken in Venezuela - none. OK, there were about 7 packages of chicken no one wanted. So I went for a 5 lb bag of frozen chicken wings.. $25. Yeah, **** that. $5 a pound?

Yesterday I venture off to my local Sams club (instead of Costco). They usually have 3 of those very long refrigerated cabinets full of different types of chicken...like these

1644277942448.png

Empty, save for one corner that had 3 packages of uber-over-priced organic chicken breasts. Usually there are 5 sections of chicken breasts, whole chickens, cornish hens, chicken wings, chicken tenders, chicken drumsticks....chicken errywhere.

Wiped out. I mean...I'm 53. We are in the USA....and now consistently my local food sources/grocery stores look like Cuba. Empty refrigerators where food should be.

All meat prices were off the charts. Ridiculous prices.

#FJB

Scary stuff, Tim. Scary stuff.

Then there's chicken

200w.webp

On Championship Sunday, I mentioned here that I went to a local Safeway to get chicken wings. The cheapest part of chicken ya know. To make wings. Chicken in Safeway looked like Chicken in Venezuela - none. OK, there were about 7 packages of chicken no one wanted. So I went for a 5 lb bag of frozen chicken wings.. $25. Yeah, **** that. $5 a pound?

Yesterday I venture off to my local Sams club (instead of Costco). They usually have 3 of those very long refrigerated cabinets full of different types of chicken...like these

View attachment 8013

Empty, save for one corner that had 3 packages of uber-over-priced organic chicken breasts. Usually there are 5 sections of chicken breasts, whole chickens, cornish hens, chicken wings, chicken tenders, chicken drumsticks....chicken errywhere.

Wiped out. I mean...I'm 53. We are in the USA....and now consistently my local food sources/grocery stores look like Cuba. Empty refrigerators where food should be.

#FJB
Seems kinda shady. I think we’re low on resources and the government implemented covid lockdowns to try to put a band-aid on the situation or maybe monsanto or whoever grows the gmo’s isn’t producing at a fast enough rate.

:unsure:

Amazon has a hard time getting pallets too

you tell those ************* that you sought the advice of a wise old sage. he scratched his chinny chin chin and sent this to you with instructions to either forward the link via email, text or read aloud over the phone. That this should be enough to warm them up if they're red-blooded Americans.

:love:

Good Lord

Seems kinda shady. I think we’re low on resources and the government implemented covid lockdowns to try to put a band-aid on the situation or maybe monsanto or whoever grows the gmo’s isn’t producing at a fast enough rate.

:unsure:

Maybe. I think there is a lot at play.

Pete Buttibuttplug went on paternity/maternity leave for decades while ships weren't able to dock and unload.
Convoys and truckers are rallying to stop mandates.
Farmers have been incented to burn crops. Chickens?

Our supply chain is a mess.

1644295913904.png

at the gym and was on the treadmil - changed the channels and watched a bit of CNN. they were saying that public school systems are starting to ignore the mandates passed down from the White House and CDC, to make their own. They said that this is causing less of a dependency on the federal government for guidance.

then said that they expect the White House and CDC to release a new guidance plan.

THAT is what they took from this.

not the fact that people are seeing the Federal Government as being too invasive and not as needed.

Then there's chicken

200w.webp

View attachment 8013

#FJB
yep. our local Publix hasnt had frozen bags of chicken wings, tenderloins, etc for awhile now.

I buy chicken from the butcher shop who gets it fresh from local amish farms. No supply issues there and it's not rubbery freezer burnt or sickly pale yellow looking crap from the grocery store.

Excellent opening. Unarguable logic.