• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I don't know the legitimacy of this and what kind of criminal offense it could possibly be (and what they'd actually do to punish a 'criminal' offense like this - actually seize assets from account you donated from, or what?) but this is the most tyrannical bullshit I have probably seen thus far. And everybody, please don't ever forget:

Now you have LIBERALS in Canada stepping up saying end this ****. The tide is turning Patriots. Listen to his speech.

Joel Lightbound — Vaccines are not working​

France!

The whole word is rising up.

I don't know the legitimacy of this and what kind of criminal offense it could possibly be (and what they'd actually do to punish a 'criminal' offense like this - actually seize assets from account you donated from, or what?) but this is the most tyrannical bullshit I have probably seen thus far. And everybody, please don't ever forget:

Wow so their courts are as broke as ours. That was the last branch I held hope to. I feel that has fallen too

Let them FAFO.

Lmao. France. Canada got massive rigs, France got scooters. 😂😂😂👍

Whatever they gotta do. The people have to take matters into their own hands at this point. Strength in numbers.

Really big fan of the Canadians right now. The spirit of liberty and freedom is still alive in North America. Bravo!
Canucksters have some freedom fighters. Places like Winnipeg, etc are country towns. Just replace college football with hockey and less humidity and that’s Canada lol.

I know some pilots from sundance balloons. (Hot air balloon company). They’re country folk.

In other words. Freedom fighters.

Canucksters have some freedom fighters. Places like Winnipeg, etc are country towns. Just replace college football with hockey and less humidity and that’s Canada lol.

I know some pilots from sundance balloons. (Hot air balloon company). They’re country folk.

Yes, I get a daily dose of all things Canada...lol. One of my best friends of 20+ years is from Saskatoon,Saskatchewan. She moved to the states 2 years ago.

Reactions: MTC
Yes, I get a daily dose of all things Canada...lol. One of my best friends of 20+ years is from Saskatoon,Saskatchewan. She moved to the states 2 years ago.
I remember you saying through text. Canada is ok. They gave us maple syrup, thousand foot krutch, trailer park boys, Sidney Crosby and Mario Lemieux. I also drink the occasional molson canadian lol.

And no I do not listen to Rush. I think Neil Pert is an amazing drummer but they suck. That’s why I left them off the list

I don't know man. Go read the twitter thread for the GiveSendGo tweet that Steelworth posted. Looks like a bunch of bootlickers to me.

• Wow
Reactions: MTC
Freedom spreading to Greece