• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

"bUt thE vAxSeeN pReVentS cOvidD!! sCyEnSe!!"
- Floggy the Dumb

Per 100k infection rates:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F247a4f96-1107-4954-9665-c12f636313e6_769x486.jpeg

Last edited:
From a right-wing, alt-right rag, the Washington Post:

All those factors may explain why the states with mask mandates haven’t fared significantly better than the 35 states that didn’t impose them during the omicron wave. ... It is intuitive that a barrier ought to prevent germs from being emitted into the air. But if that’s true, why isn’t there more evidence for the benefits of masking two years into the pandemic? Experts associated with The Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP) at the University of Minnesota have laid out a more complex analysis: Given the current understanding that the virus is transmitted in fine aerosol particles, it’s likely an infectious dose could easily get through and around loose-fitting cloth or surgical masks.

https://c.tenor.com/NoMYOlfRk7MAAAAC/christmas-vacation-no-****.gif

Follow the science? What science? I haven’t seen any science. All I’ve seen is people go on TV and say stuff. I mean if it is really science, release everything so people can see. Why is all the information on the vaccines locked up for 75 years? Science my ***.

Wow 40 plus year man and learned something today. I was watching the Canada parliament videos and clips and **** lately and was like, what the heck is their structure?

I had no idea they had a Queen and that Queen ******* Elizabeth is that queen.

Wow 40 plus year man and learned something today. I was watching the Canada parliament videos and clips and **** lately and was like, what the heck is their structure?

I had no idea they had a Queen and that Queen ******* Elizabeth is that queen.
Not according to Romana Didulo :ROFLMAO:

But yes. Canada is ruled under Britain

From a right-wing, alt-right rag, the Washington Post:

https://c.tenor.com/NoMYOlfRk7MAAAAC/christmas-vacation-no-****.gif
Man if someone would only hit these dipshits with a giant stick with “follow the science, ypu hypocritical twatwaffles” id be totally happy

Im very tired of no nothings telling us all to follow the science, then when you actually try to explain the science to them, they scream “science denier” like a brain damaged parrot….

Not according to Romana Didulo :ROFLMAO:

But yes. Canada is ruled under Britain
Nah the queen is symbolic… Canada went independent in 82 i think… they just kept the queen as a traditional thing… niether she nor England has any political function or control in Canuck affairs….

Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel Sells $400M Shares And Deletes Twitter Account​

Nah the queen is symbolic… Canada went independent in 82 i think… they just kept the queen as a traditional thing… niether she nor England has any political function or control in Canuck affairs….
Canada has been independent for quiet some time. Yes, it’s traditional. To hell the queen btw. The royals are like glorified welfare recepients. I hope the working class Brits stick it to them someday

Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel Sells $400M Shares And Deletes Twitter Account​

Nothing shady about that. Move along peasants.

Follow the science? What science? I haven’t seen any science. All I’ve seen is people go on TV and say stuff. I mean if it is really science, release everything so people can see. Why is all the information on the vaccines locked up for 75 years? Science my ***.

you have to take the vax before you know what's in the vax

"bUt thE vAxSeeN pReVentS cOvidD!! sCyEnSe!!"
- Floggy the Dumb

Per 100k infection rates:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F247a4f96-1107-4954-9665-c12f636313e6_769x486.jpeg

The vaccines shots werk!!! JFC! /Floggy