• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

They gave us maple syrup, thousand foot krutch, trailer park boys, Sidney Crosby and Mario Lemieux.

Don't forget the hotness that is Elisha Cuthbert, Shay Mitchell, Jessica Lucas (🤤), Rachel McAdams & Evangeline Lilly.

• Love
Reactions: MTC
Don't forget the hotness that is Elisha Cuthbert, Shay Mitchell, Jessica Lucas (🤤), Rachel McAdams & Evangeline Lilly.

Watching a Neflix series from years past called "The Ranch." Good show. Features Elisha Cuthbert ... ho-lee ****.

s-l400.jpg

The Ranch is awesome. I love when Sam Elliott dunks on the Marxists.

And Elisha Cuthbert. Good lord.

LOL. What shocks me most is that 45% of Americans are stupid enough to think Xiden has done good things regarding the pandemic.

LOL. What shocks me most is that 45% of Americans are stupid enough to think Xiden has done good things regarding the pandemic.

They have staked their hill and are willing to die on it now apparently. Great job Marxists, you're getting what you voted for.

I don't know man. Go read the twitter thread for the GiveSendGo tweet that Steelworth posted. Looks like a bunch of bootlickers to me.
Every population will have bootlickers in some shape or form

Grab a tissue. God bless these kids for what we have done to them.

Yeah, whole range of emotions from that video. What they've been put through especially is gut-wrenching. The one video of the mom telling her son the mask mandates were lifted where they lived a couple months ago when he's walking back to the house and he just breaks down in her arms was really hard to watch.

I remember her in the girl next door

Talk about the most deceptively and pleasantly surprising movie title of all-time.

uXu3wLqq4mjHSDPjqWkvAxaRZeA.jpg

que4rw1uoea51.jpg

leonardo-di-caprio-eye-roll.gif

Y'all need to take a look at Jessica Lucas as well. I think she does one TV show right now. One of the all-around finer female specimens inhabiting the planet IMO:

tumblr_m6j7xtafuQ1qk5jrvo1_500.jpg

33a16f24b115dd770d684428f4d59b38--gold-blonde-jessica-lucas.jpg

64wjx1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MTC
Because we've discussed Justin Trudeau Castro in this thread...looks like the Convoys could also mean the end of his dictatorship

1644772227658.png

As Freedom Convoy marks its second week, a new poll is providing some of the clearest evidence yet that this affair could end up dealing a catastrophic blow to the leadership of Justin Trudeau. The latest Maru poll, conducted from February 9-10, shows that only 16% of Canadians would vote again for Trudeau.

“The last time I’ve seen numbers even close to this were in the final days of Brian Mulroney,” said John Wright, a 32-year polling industry veteran. “I think this could cost him his job.”

“A new Angus Reid Institute poll has found that 54 per cent of Canadians now support an immediate end to all COVID restrictions in favour of treating the disease like the flu,” the journal reported, noting that “the Trudeau government has resolutely refused to offer anything but minor relaxations to Covid rules.”