• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Two questions for our Nobel Laureate:

Q: Are you vaccinated?
Q: Have you since contracted Covid?
Q: Do you know there are 4 categories of peoples? Vaxed only, unvaxed only, naturally immune, naturally immune + vaxed

I'll wait.
Tim. Slow. You have to let the fish nibble first, then when the strike you slowing bring them in and club them over and over and over.

Two questions for our Nobel Laureate:

Q: Are you vaccinated?
Q: Have you since contracted Covid?
Q: Do you know there are 4 categories of peoples? Vaxed only, unvaxed only, naturally immune, naturally immune + vaxed

I'll wait.
Plus vaxed and Xtimes boosted!

Bravo, sir. What we're all feeling at this point - minus the tyrants trying to hold on to power and that 💰.

Oh, and the (now) fringe minority of sheep still clinging to their every word without any critical thought of their own.

He is the same ************ responsible for me having to show a vaccine passport, along with other parents, to watch their 10 year olds play hockey in a giant frozen arena with 40 people total.
His own daughter has already disowned his disingenuous lardass.

He is the same ************ responsible for me having to show a vaccine passport, along with other parents, to watch their 10 year olds play hockey in a giant frozen arena with 40 people total.
His own daughter has already disowned his disingenuous lardass.

What the eff Con? Man, they're all scum. Hopefully they at least make this right for you guys.

today i am at work in a rather spacious office building in an industrial park… there are 14 offices, about the same amount of huge office sized cubicles, a huge conference room, two smaller ones that still can seat like 20 some people, a lunchroom, a parts storage area, several supply closets, a two story lab/workshop that’s probably close to 700 or 800 square feet, and a garage that can fit five or so vans in it plus a ton of lockers and storage. There is also a small workshop in the corner for less scientific work…

there is one other person in the building right now… we both have to be masked at all times… he is probably 100 feet from me … down a hallway and in a totally separate part of the building in his own corner office … its kind of dumb

today i am at work in a rather spacious office building in an industrial park… there are 14 offices, about the same amount of huge office sized cubicles, a huge conference room, two smaller ones that still can seat like 20 some people, a lunchroom, a parts storage area, several supply closets, a two story lab/workshop that’s probably close to 700 or 800 square feet, and a garage that can fit five or so vans in it plus a ton of lockers and storage. There is also a small workshop in the corner for less scientific work…

there is one other person in the building right now… we both have to be masked at all times… he is probably 100 feet from me … down a hallway and in a totally separate part of the building in his own corner office … its kind of dumb
our once-per-month in office day is today.
20 people work here.
we just had our monthly meeting. all but 2 of us crammed into a small conference room.

not a mask in sight

the two who attended the meeting remotely? mask lovers.

Tryna keep it simple for him. He's writing so many books, I don't want him to lose focus on my questions.
he has the attention span of an ADHD addled 8 year old after drinking a bottle of Dr Pepper

Holy ****, this is really happening. Never thought I'd see something like this from Northern America happen in my lifetime. And how to you freeze crypto wallets?

And they didn't actually pass the legislation yet right? Or is the Canadian government way different then how it works in the U.S.?

I thought this was a damn military drill for a minute. This is intense:

Holy ****, this is really happening. Never thought I'd see something like this from Northern America happen in my lifetime. And how to you freeze crypto wallets?

And they didn't actually pass the legislation yet right? Or is the Canadian government way different then how it works in the U.S.?

How can a government do this to anybodys money?
More proof that the protests are showing what communist nazis these governments are.

1645134352876.png

CDC admits to collecting your DNA with PCR test​

Remember HIPAA? Our Government doesn't.

The Centers for Disease Control published a controversial post on Twitter Wednesday, admitting that Americans who took a Covid nasal swab PCR test may have had their DNA harvested.

1645142470837.png