• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

View attachment 8227

The millennial generation experienced 61,000 excess death in the second half of 2021.

CDC data shows the Millennial generation suffered a “Vietnam War event,” with more than 61,000 excess deaths in that age group in the second half of 2021, according to an analysis by a former Wall Street executive who made a career of crunching numbers at BlackRock.

Millennials, about ages 25 to 40, experienced an 84% increase in excess mortality in the fall, he said, describing it as the “worst-ever excess mortality, I think, in history.” It was the highest increase in excess deaths of any age group last year, seven times higher than the Silent Generation, those who are older than 85.

And the increase coincided with the vaccine mandates and the approval of the booster shots.

He said the insurance expert with whom he worked is presenting the data to a financial group and will reveal his identity. “If you’re on Wall Street and you still think Pfizer and Moderna are good buys, I’ve got news for you: There’s some catalysts coming that are probably not going to be good for holding those stocks,” he said.

Dowd said he also had examined the Pfizer clinical trial data provided by whistleblower Brook Jackson, concluding it, and the fact that Pfizer has tried to hide it, point to “clinical fraud.”

He also posted tables showing excess mortality for Gen X — about age 41 to 56 — since August 2021 was 101,000. The Baby Boomers saw 306,000 excess deaths during the same period.
thanks Tim.....do you have a link for that?

Just like the Canadian Truckers and the Freedom convoy in the US...Look it up on Youtube. Nothing! No one is reporting on it for the last 10 days.
The woman who led the truckers, Tamara Lich, was led in chains into the courtroom to hear about bail, for a trespassing charge, about 2 weeks after she was arrested and incarcerated. The judge ordered that she be freed from her bondage and she made bail.

But no one cares now.

Soma.

This is great news

1647301083433.png

Jesus, see what Covid, the mandates, and the media's rhetoric did to people? Another AltLeft nutjob intent on murdering politicians....again.

Two front desk workers at the Museum of Modern Art in New York were stabbed on 12 March. The suspect, a 60-year-old man named Gary Cabana, entered the museum in the late afternoon and had been previously notified in writing that his membership had been revoked due to two prior incidents of disorderly conduct.

Cabana posted a series of erratic messages on Facebook on 13 March stating that he was blindsided by his ejection from the museum, and references having bipolar disorder. In a comment below the same post, he claims to be in Florida and threatens to trespass into Mar-a-Lago and “go out with the lights.”

1647354182133.png

Click the tweets to see much more insanity…

Jesus, see what Covid, the mandates, and the media's rhetoric did to people? Another AltLeft nutjob intent on murdering politicians....again.

Two front desk workers at the Museum of Modern Art in New York were stabbed on 12 March. The suspect, a 60-year-old man named Gary Cabana, entered the museum in the late afternoon and had been previously notified in writing that his membership had been revoked due to two prior incidents of disorderly conduct.

Cabana posted a series of erratic messages on Facebook on 13 March stating that he was blindsided by his ejection from the museum, and references having bipolar disorder. In a comment below the same post, he claims to be in Florida and threatens to trespass into Mar-a-Lago and “go out with the lights.”

View attachment 8233

He was arrested in Philly. I saw his perp walk and the freak was double masked.

View attachment 8233

This is what I've been talking about in regards to psychological damage from 2+ years of Dr.Doom 24/7, that dudes cheese was already halfway off the cracker,now it's on the floor melting.

A lot of folks will have a long road ahead to recovery.

Sooooooo wait …. The cdc has compiled data on all those other illnesses for decades but they need an emergency order to continue with covid?

What a totally pointless narrative

So while I can't blame the shot for the permanent hearing loss that I've developed, but it has come on in the last year, or maybe it's just because I'm old.

Kind of like saying that I can't blame the gun shot for my bleeding, but I wasn't bleeding before being shot.

So while I can't blame the shot for the permanent hearing loss that I've developed, but it has come on in the last year, or maybe it's just because I'm old.

Kind of like saying that I can't blame the gun shot for my bleeding, but I wasn't bleeding before being shot.
Lol.

Doc, my dick wasn’t bleeding before I did this new Biden head of health. Could that thing be the problem.

Doc: obviously no. This would have happened in time.

Sooooooo wait …. The cdc has compiled data on all those other illnesses for decades but they need an emergency order to continue with covid?

What a totally pointless narrative
This was such a ******* scam. I guess I can add another government agency that I trust about as much as I could throw them.

My guess is they want that next round of bs stuck before they give the go. If. $$$$$$

ummmm.......Novavax does not have a former FDA chief on its board, like Pfizer and Moderna both do.
They are playing the real regulatory game.

The insiders at the others go around the rules; its kinda obvious.

This was such a ******* scam. I guess I can add another government agency that I trust about as much as I could throw them.
Why does anyone trust the FDA? They have a worse incestuous relationship with the industry they "regulate" than the Military Industrial Complex.

They should be putting people in jail.

giphy.gif

I've flown back and forth across the country twice in the last 3 weeks, and it was a pain in the ***. Actually a pain of the mask digging into my ears, so I drank and ate at every opportunity. **** Mark Kelly, he's only voting for this because of re-election and only won in the first place because he was an astronaut and his wife was shot in Tucson.

kinda odd how Flog, Tibbbs, jizzer and IQ21 have abandoned this thread

kinda odd how Flog, Tibbbs, jizzer and IQ21 have abandoned this thread

They disappeared yet Covid is still destroying countries, like South Korea - obliterating it's previous cases/deaths records:

I understand Tibsticles running. I'd be humiliated too after lecturing everyone here from his AltLeft mountaintop on high before having to admit he was a Covid super-spreader in the end. Humiliated may not even be a strong enough word.

What?? We are stunned. UK admitting thousands of Covid deaths...weren't...Covid deaths. Someone pick me up off the floor.

They disappeared yet Covid is still destroying countries, like South Korea - obliterating it's previous cases/deaths records:

I understand Tibsticles running. I'd be humiliated too after lecturing everyone here from his AltLeft mountaintop on high before having to admit he was a Covid super-spreader in the end. Humiliated may not even be a strong enough word.

Maybe they have a lot of folks with non O blood types. Who knows but I'm sure that after the Russian invasion is done, it will return with a vengeance.