• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

This maybe a tin foil hat claim, but just look at a picture of his old man and Fidel at his age, and you decide.

And his mother-- the wife of the Prime Minister of Canada-- disappeared, for several months in the Caribbean, about 9 months before Justin was spawned.
To this day, Canada enjoys great relationships with Cuba, especially as a cheap winter holiday destination.....I have been there >10 times; great people, **** government.

Hmmm, I wonder what they might all have in common...

View attachment 8624

nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

Nothing to see here as well....

A new study by Israeli researchers and published in Nature has revealed an increase of over 25 percent in cardiovascular-related emergency calls in the young-adult population, following the rollout of COVID vaccines, among both males and females. No similar increase was found due to COVID infection alone.

1654191566929.png

Nothing to see here as well....

A new study by Israeli researchers and published in Nature has revealed an increase of over 25 percent in cardiovascular-related emergency calls in the young-adult population, following the rollout of COVID vaccines, among both males and females. No similar increase was found due to COVID infection alone.

View attachment 8643

buuuuttttt what about the other 49 genders?

Soooooo, I give blood every 2 months because I have a super rare blood type and I believe in helping my fellow man/woman when I can and it’s not really an effort.
Sorry, enough back patting.
Anywho, Red Cross was previously testing for COVID antibodies, but then stopped.
For the original time they were testing, I was a big fat donut in testing positive.
Apparently they started testing again.
WINNER WINNER!
I gots me some natural antibodies!!!
Never even knew I had it.
I don’t have a recollection in the past few months of any type of symptom.
Kooky.

Last edited:
Soooooo, I give blood every 2 months because I have a super rare blood type and I believe in helping my fellow man/woman when I can and it’s not really an effort.
Anywho, Red Cross was previously testing for COVID antibodies, but then stopped.
For the original time they were testing, I was a big fat donut in testing positive.
WINNER WINNER!
Kooky.
hmmm. we might need to cut you open to see what's going on inside.
who has the hacksaw?

Tibs can't give blood because then the recipient would have the ghey.

I'm unable to give blood due to the fact that I was stationed in England during the Mad Cow disease outbreak. They have no way of detecting if my blood was affected...after what, 28 years?

Anybody out there still defending the vaccines? Please explain why a European pharmaceutical executive that distributes them would falsify a vaccine passport if they are as safe as claimed? Lol that is a real bad look there… also lots of elites faked it too

I'm unable to give blood due to the fact that I was stationed in England during the Mad Cow disease outbreak. They have no way of detecting if my blood was affected...after what, 28 years?
The vast amount of scientific beliefs in this country among the general population is based off of troupes from movies and television…the reality is that while we are light years ahead of where we were 200 or even 100 years ago, for a lot of things testing is impossible, inaccurate, and much of our science, particularly medical science, is still heavily theoretical. The amount we really know about a lot of illness and maladies is limited.

raise your hand if you want @Badcat blood flowing through your body when you get an erection.

Anybody out there still defending the vaccines? Please explain why a European pharmaceutical executive that distributes them would falsify a vaccine passport if they are as safe as claimed? Lol that is a real bad look there… also lots of elites faked it too
How soon before a scandal like this hits the states? And if so, will the complicit MSM even touch it?

Here's another article on this that calls out libtards.

CEO of large Spanish pharma company bought a fake vaccine card​

Why would someone pay a huge fee and risk a long prison sentence to avoid taking a perfectly safe vaccine that will keep him from dying from COVID? Answer: to avoid dying from the vaccine.​

Steve Kirsch
Jun 2

José María Fernández Sousa-Faro, president of PharmaMar.José María Fernández Sousa-Faro, chief executive of PharmaMar, is among the 2,200 names of the network dismantled by the National Police
See this story which is all over the news in Europe, but not in the US. Here it is in Spanish. This is not fake news.
Now, here’s what you ask your blue pill friends:
Why would the chief executive of a very large pharma company in Spain pay a huge fee (it was set based on ability to pay) and risk a long prison sentence to avoid taking a perfectly safe vaccine that will keep him from dying from COVID?
All my readers know the answer: because he didn’t want to die.
Please, let us all know how your blue-pilled friends answer this question. Maybe we got it wrong.

WINNER WINNER!
Kooky.
Its the flu, bro

and probable that the testing is different now from periods before......trust The Science, lol

WINNER WINNER!
Kooky.
That’s crazy.

I have a super rare sperm type. I’ve been telling women this for years and damn if they complexion isn’t amazing.

Are we supposed to be this ducking dumb? Seriously??

Every single week someone else who argued with me about the vaccine texts me to say they got Covid despite being all boostered up
Honestly, I'm not sure who to trust at this point, I think we're all on our own to do what we feel is right for us individually.
I have a good friend, with 6 and 10 year old grandkids in NYC, both of them vaccinated to the max. They were supposed to visit their grandma
over the Memorial Day weekend but had to cancel because both kids had the rona.