• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Man they buried that guy didn’t they. Was the front man for how long, shoved his *** in a corner real quick.

Maxine Waters announced on Tuesday she has tested positive for COVID a second time after attending the Summit of the Americas in her home state.

STUNNED. Yet...another...triple vaxed politician catches the WuFlu again.

is this the thread where we discuss the gloriousness of the China Flu and how St. Fauci has led us to victory?

asking for a @Troglodyte

is this the thread where we discuss the gloriousness of the China Flu and how St. Fauci has led us to victory?

asking for a @Troglodyte
The glorious vaccine is now being approved for infants and toddlers! Proceed with your alternative reality and conspiracy theories…

You do realize that you loons are the only ones still discussing this, don’t you?

Why would anyone think the anti-Covid vax movement is political?

Same reason we think the poke mandates were. Go figure the same folks that forced us are the ones refusing to take it just months prior.

Just wait till the Dems lose the protection of having both houses and the Repubs if they have the balls can expose the whole coverup.

Same reason we think the poke mandates were. Go figure the same folks that forced us are the ones refusing to take it just months prior.
So the vaccines that were used worldwide were political? Just in the US or other countries as well?

And nobody was forced to get vaccinated.

Do you post this with the knowledge of the uber liberal community in California, composed of both average citizens and doctors, that are anti-vax? This would be the largest one, but there are many throughout the states. And they weren’t “looney liberals” prior to COVID because it was just the chickenpox vaccine, or HPV vaccine? Sorry to rain on your false narrative, but anti-vax is actually a pretty bipartisan topic.

200w.webp

The delusions of libtards literally know no bounds

So the vaccines that were used worldwide were political? Just in the US or other countries as well?

I may not have been forced to get the vaccine, but the reason I had the vaccine (the first two shots at least) turned out to be based on lies by Pfizer, the New South Wales Chief Medical officer, Australia's TPA and the US CDC (I include CDC as they were the leaders of most of the narrative that the rest of the world followed). The lie was that by getting the vaccine it would prevent me contracting and more importantly spreading Covid (my father and a client I regularly meet with had blood cancer, and another client I regularly meet with has autoimmune deficiencies).

Jesus, Joseph, Mary and Kermit the frog.

I had to read that three times through tears of laughter. you must be joking. But then again, Liberals have no sense of humor, so you believe that.

I’m just putting this here. I love the cdc.

Americans who think they might have been exposed to monkeypox should take precautions like masturbating 6 feet apart from their partner to prevent the spread of the virus, according to health officials.

Jesus, Joseph, Mary and Kermit the frog.

I had to read that three times through tears of laughter. you must be joking. But then again, Liberals have no sense of humor, so you believe that.

Getting fired for not taking the worthless experimental flu shot doesn't count for them. All of those places you got barred from without having the proper papers.

All for some ****** clot shot that doesn't prevent you from GETTING it or TRANSMITTING it. Which was supposed to be the whole ******* point.

**** these pharmaceutical companies and their little ***** shills.