• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Honestly, I'm not sure who to trust at this point, I think we're all on our own to do what we feel is right for us individually.
I have a good friend, with 6 and 10 year old grandkids in NYC, both of them vaccinated to the max. They were supposed to visit their grandma
over the Memorial Day weekend but had to cancel because both kids had the rona.
the covid shots, designed for the flu in 2020,
do not have efficacy vs new mutations.

kinda like the Steelers gameplanning for next weeks vs The Cheats with Marsha at QB, but he's been in TBay for a couple years, has a SB, retired, unretired, signed a massive tv deal fir NEXT year........so its a whole new ballgame

the covid shots, designed for the flu in 2020,
do not have efficacy vs new mutations.

kinda like the Steelers gameplanning for next weeks vs The Cheats with Marsha at QB, but he's been in TBay for a couple years, has a SB, retired, unretired, signed a massive tv deal fir NEXT year........so its a whole new ballgame
Sounds like something MT would do. Lol

Was Flogtard one of them?

At this point, the chances Floggy hasn't contracted Covid are as likely as Floggy purchasing membership here or Jizzed paying the ampilampse chaser the $50 he's owed.

Every single week someone else who argued with me about the vaccine texts me to say they got Covid despite being all boostered up
My manager told me that he and his wife, both double vaxxed and boosted, were having dinner and she suddenly felt ill. she fainted at the resturant 5 minutes later. They rushed her to the hospital where she was diagnosed with Covid. Then he gets a call, his double vaxxed and boosted daughter also has Covid and had to go to the hospital. Both laid up in bed for days.

The shot doesn't protect you, it doesn't stop you from spreading it to others, and it doesn't keep you from being seriously ill nor does it prevent your death.

My manager told me that he and his wife, both double vaxxed and boosted, were having dinner and she suddenly felt ill. she fainted at the resturant 5 minutes later. They rushed her to the hospital where she was diagnosed with Covid. Then he gets a call, his double vaxxed and boosted daughter also has Covid and had to go to the hospital. Both laid up in bed for days.

The shot doesn't protect you, it doesn't stop you from spreading it to others, and it doesn't keep you from being seriously ill nor does it prevent your death.
And then there is the negative efficacy and the risks to those experiencing Serious Adverse Events post shots.
No worries, though.
Pfizer has no liability because the political class gave them immunity.

Demands repeating...

It also....bear with me now...seems to make you more susceptible to contracting Covid now too.

"But Novavax’s two-shot regimen is likely to have a limited impact as it arrives more than a year after other highly effective vaccines became available."

Highly effective*, they say.
* at transferring massive amounts of public funds, via government mandates, to pharma companies for a product with little testing, data, previous history, or freedom from serious adverse events.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ng-determine-young-people-suddenly-dying.html

Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register​

• People aged under the age of 40 being urged to go and get their hearts checked
  • May potentially be at risk of having Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)
  • SADS is an 'umbrella term to describe unexpected deaths in young people'
  • A 31-year-old woman who died in her sleep last year may have had SADs

Hmmm, what could it be? What. Could. It. Be?

Flogtard jumping around like a midget court jester: “The clot shots are safe! The clot shots are safe!”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ng-determine-young-people-suddenly-dying.html

Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register​

• People aged under the age of 40 being urged to go and get their hearts checked

Flogtard jumping around like a midget court jester: “The clot shots are safe! The clot shots are safe!”

iu

Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS), otherwise known as death by vaccine.

U.S. Health Secretary has Covid for second time in 25 days​

1655229508226.png

Those that took the jab are more likely to get covid. Look at all of the famous people that turned up positive after getting all the shots.

It's amazing that the government keeps pushing the jab even when there is alarming evidence of deadly side effects. The government, the CDC, and FBI have no credibility left.

1655323355764.jpeg