• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I and a large % of 'Mericans will never trust the CDC again.

They are completely unworthy of trust. Just another political arm in bed with pharmaceutical companies.

They actually cost lives that could have been saved through medicine. Dr. Fucki's little gain of function pals in China are the root cause of many deaths from their lab creation to the clot shot treatment messing up healthy people.

All would have never happened naturally. Yet nobody is held accountable.

Jesus, Joseph, Mary and Kermit the frog.

I had to read that three times through tears of laughter. you must be joking. But then again, Liberals have no sense of humor, so you believe that.
No, ask Tim, Indy and the unvaccinated others on this board.

200w.webp

The delusions of libtards literally know no bounds
Tell me how YOU were forced to get vaccinated. Who is delusional???
200w.webp

The delusions of libtards literally know no bounds
No, delusional is an unvaccinated dope like you believing they were forced to get vaccinated.

Are you sure it’s not college soccer players committing suicide?

LMAO, this post is proof you're just trolling coupled with a case of retardation.

There's been a 278% increase in footballer deaths.

Keep on denying. Soccer players dying. More people are dying annually than before Covid, and the increases cannot be accounted for DUE to Covid. Adults are now just spontaneously dropping like flies, dying for no apparent reason, and doctors are baffled. Huge increases in cardiac events among the young.

All....just....coincidence.

Last edited:
No, ask Tim, Indy and the unvaccinated others on this board.

LOL. You lose. Again. How does pointing to a select few who avoided the deadly jabs = "nobody was forced to get vaccinated." LMAO

You failed English, I'm sure. You said, NOBODY was forced to get the jab. That literally means not one soul was. You did not say "some" people weren't forced to get the jab.

I was put on notice. My two sons were forced. Millions...were...forced. Talk to people in the military. And don't tell me "they had a choice."

My body...not my choice when it comes to the clot shots.

"Nobody was forced to get vaccinated" -Floggy
200w.webp

So the vaccines that were used worldwide were political? Just in the US or other countries as well?

And nobody was forced to get vaccinated.
You are splitting hairs. People had to make a choice between working and having a life with the vaccine or being locked out of society, same thing as mandate in all practical terms. Justify it all you want with technicalities it was a mandate.

No, delusional is an unvaccinated dope like you believing they were forced to get vaccinated.
yeah, you're correkut. Tim could have said **** it and just lost his goddamn job in the middle of a pandemic that the Democrats seized on.

Myself and every other Healthcare worker was “forced” to get it or lose their employment. See we didn’t have an option. If in your world option is finding g a completely different career than ok. Sure we did

If that was an option then HC would have completed folded much more than it already has. So **** off with your it wasn’t mandated.

yeah, you're correkut. Tim could have said **** it and just lost his goddamn job in the middle of a pandemic that the Democrats seized on.

But, but, but, that was a CHOICE. He had a choice FFS JFC! /Floggy

giphy.webp

Stunning.

mRNA Covid vaccines offer essentially no defense against Omicron only months after a booster shot, according to a major new study from British researchers.

Both antibody and T-cell protection are nearly non-existent, the scientists found.

In an even more worrisome development, when vaccinated but previously uninfected people suffer breakthrough Omicron infections, their T-cell response is biased toward earlier versions of Sars-Cov-2 - not to the Omicron variant that has actually infected them.

In other words, the mRNA shots appear to permanently wrongfoot the immune systems of people who receive and bias them toward producing T-cells to attack variants that no longer exist - even though they never were infected with those variants at all.

The T-cell problems are particularly surprising and worrisome.

While antibodies are the first line of defense against infection and try to clear the virus from the bloodstream, T-cells are the crucial second line. They attack and destroy infected cells and also work with other parts of the immune system to produce more and better targeted antibodies later.

Vaccine advocates have claimed endlessly that mRNA-generated T-cells help keep people from becoming severely ill with Covid even after frontline antibody protection against infection disappears.

This study suggests that supposed protection may be a myth, and the low death rates from Omicron are simply a result of Omicron’s general lack of virulence in vaccinated and unvaccinated people alike.

1655499788217.png

So the vaccines that were used worldwide were political? Just in the US or other countries as well?

And nobody was forced to get vaccinated.
What planet did you occupy up to February/March this year? Sure nobody held a gun to your head but if one wanted to continue supporting their family at many workplaces they had to get vaccinated and boosted. I held out just long enough before the new Gov, said enough of this ****. The house of cards started falling soon afterwards. Sorry for your loss.

We are again stunned. And the story tells you what we all knew. Being unvaxxed may be superior to vaxxed.

1655567794213.png

A research paper found that people who did not receive a COVID-19 vaccine had a lower rate of suffering a severe case of the virus amidst the pandemic.

The article, which has been uploaded to the preprint server ResearchGate, relied on data from over 18,500 respondents across 175 countries. Analysis revealed that individuals unvaccinated against COVID-19 reported fewer instances of hospitalization in comparison to their vaccinated counterparts.

MSN – a news website launched by vaccine enthusiast Bill Gates’s Microsoft in 1995 – covered the study, titling its article “Severe COVID-19 ‘Rare’ In Unvaccinated People,” but appears to have taken down the story since its publication. Archived versions of the article are still available, however.

The survey – “Self-reported outcomes, choices and discrimination among a global COVID-19 unvaccinated cohort“– was conducted from September 2021 through February 2022. Data collected for the survey was analyzed by an independent, international team of scientists led by Robert Verkerk, Ph.D., the founder and executive and scientific director of Alliance for Natural Health International.

Its all good Tim.
They will include the safety and efficacy data in the Phase 1/2 and it will get worked out before the FDA allows them to move onto phase 3 and then wider distribution after drug approval.

The FDA is really good a protecting the safety of the people, especially from experimental drugs.

Father in law got the rona last week or so. Fully poked all around. Tells the wife he is taking that Pfizer pill. I’m like he shouldn’t take that **** he will get covid again in less than a week.

He tested positive again yesterday. 🫢

The last 10 days, trying to fly from AZ to FL and back, I got to see a lot of the country, Austin, Chicago, Baltimore......., spent an entire day at the Tampa airport.

The extra flights and time allowed me to observe that there are still about 20% of the population in fear of their lives.

The last 10 days, trying to fly from AZ to FL and back, I got to see a lot of the country, Austin, Chicago, Baltimore......., spent an entire day at the Tampa airport.

The extra flights and time allowed me to observe that there are still about 20% of the population in fear of their lives.

Brainwashing does that. You will see it 2 years from now as well.