• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Tim, where is the data? Mercola? Seriously? There is nothing in any of these articles that points to a statistical increase in incidence, nor anything that shows data linking it to covid vaccination. In fact they all state that thousands of people die in this manner every single year. Show me a study that incidence is increasing and a study showing it's linked to vaccines. You can't because they don't exist.

Not 'in the news more' OFTB. A nation said...we are seeing more and more of it and created a registry to track it. Been around since the 80s...suddenly on the rise. Pure coinky dink.

The last article also asks the question...why have we seen so many young athletes dropping dead, MORE than historical rates? While SADS numbers rise.

I too am curious.

All...just...coincidence.

Here is an article from 2019 talking about the fact that there have been efforts to increase awareness and understanding of this syndrome allowing for more identification of it and its causes (which are usually genetic conditions). Again, nothing new.

I could just as easily imply covid is causing these deaths and I have just as much data to make that case as you do that it's the vaccines. None. Nada. Zero.

LOL. I know the family of my 58 year healthy unvaxxed friend who died of covid is wishing she had "complied". The data is clear that vaccines reduce your risk of hospitalization and death from covid. Are they perfect? No. Do they have side effects? Yes. Are some people already at very low risk from covid and thus probably doesn't make sense for them to get vaxxed? Yes. We should all be able to weigh our risk factors and make our own choices. I just want people to make them on facts, not disinformation.

The athlete stuff is classic disinformation. Cobble together a bunch of completely random deaths and imply they are all related:

While it is true that many of the deaths were linked in news reports to heart issues, there is no current evidence that they prove a common link between COVID-19 vaccines and fatality.

In 53 cases, a cause of death was reported. These include heart attacks brought on by previously known or unknown heart conditions, while others included prior COVID-19 infections, a cerebral aneurysm, a traumatic brain injury, a motorbike accident, one suicide, two suspected suicides, heat stroke, and a rare congenital condition – anomalous origin of coronary artery.

Moreover, one case was reported in August 2019, prior to the pandemic, and another had a family confirm their relative was not vaccinated.

Some of the listed deaths also occurred prior to vaccine rollouts for respective age groups in certain countries.

Three cases did involve speculation of a vaccine link – but this has not been confirmed.

Tim, where is the data? Mercola? Seriously? There is nothing in any of these articles that points to a statistical increase in incidence, nor anything that shows data linking it to covid vaccination. In fact they all state that thousands of people die in this manner every single year. Show me a study that incidence is increasing and a study showing it's linked to vaccines. You can't because they don't exist.

You keep asking for a study. The news is that multiple countries are instituting national registries to begin formally tracking SADS because of the sudden rise.

I'll repost for emphasis...it deserves investigating:

Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) is on the rise, and it’s tragically claiming the lives of healthy young adults, sometimes in their sleep...Reports of SADS have been increasing in recent weeks...The Melbourne-based Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute hopes to roll out a nation-wide registry to track cases...Apparently, SADS is now so common that the medical authorities must quickly develop a national registry to track SADS cases.

Are you denying there is a rise and that these reports are all bogus? If there is no rise in cases, why are these countries doing what they are doing? Chasing ghosts?

Is it correlated to the vaccines? I can't say definitively it is or isn't, but vaccines are the leading cause of coincidence...a rise in female reproductive problems, a rise in male reproductive problems, healthy athletes dying at greater rates than any time in prior history, overall mortality higher than before, higher incidences of heart related issues globally and more.

The athlete stuff is classic disinformation. Cobble together a bunch of completely random deaths and imply they are all related:

While it is true that many of the deaths were linked in news reports to heart issues, there is no current evidence that they prove a common link between COVID-19 vaccines and fatality.

In 53 cases, a cause of death was reported. These include heart attacks brought on by previously known or unknown heart conditions, while others included prior COVID-19 infections, a cerebral aneurysm, a traumatic brain injury, a motorbike accident, one suicide, two suspected suicides, heat stroke, and a rare congenital condition – anomalous origin of coronary artery.

Moreover, one case was reported in August 2019, prior to the pandemic, and another had a family confirm their relative was not vaccinated.

Some of the listed deaths also occurred prior to vaccine rollouts for respective age groups in certain countries.

Three cases did involve speculation of a vaccine link – but this has not been confirmed.

That's the same link Floggy posted. As I replied then, this isn't the source I've referred to. Nor have I ever claimed 108. I have pointed to the rise in soccer deaths only. While wikipedia, this (from numerous articles I've seen) is the list of deaths most refer to/track.

2021 set a sad record for footballer deaths worldwide.

You keep asking for a study. The news is that multiple countries are instituting national registries to begin formally tracking SADS because of the sudden rise.

Are you denying there is a rise and that these reports are all bogus? If there is no rise in cases, why are these countries doing what they are doing? Chasing ghosts?

Is it correlated to the vaccines? I can't say definitively it is or isn't, but vaccines are the leading cause of coincidence...a rise in female reproductive problems, a rise in male reproductive problems, healthy athletes dying at greater rates than any time in prior history, overall mortality higher than before, higher incidences of heart related issues globally and more.
Once again, you state a bunch of things as fact but provide no data to back it up. "Reports have been increasing" does not mean "incidence has been increasing, it could mean "awareness has been increasing" or "media attention has been increasing". There is no data showing a sudden rise, you post all of these statements as if they are facts but again no studies or data showing any of them to be facts. Reproductive problems have been on the rise for decades, number one cause is increasing age at which people try to become pregnant, obesity and other unhealthy lifestyle issues probably being second. Do you have a study showing an uncharacteristic spike in the last two years? Anything that correlates vaccination status with an increased rate of reproductive issues? Do you have a study showing healthy athletes dying at greater rates than any time in history? Do you have anything which correlates covid vaccination with a greater rate of these deaths? I am seriously interested in any actual data. Media reports of anecdotal deaths are not data.

Last edited:
FactCheck.Org - that partisan Leftist site?

"Doctors baffled by 'sudden increases in SADS'" - why the sudden increase?

Do explain why normally healthy young people and young adults are suddenly dropping dead for no apparent reason? Why are more humans on earth dying than before (at clips greater than can be attributed to Covid).

If you don't believe the theory that's it's vaccine related, and it's proveable it's not due to Covid...what is it?

Here's an interesting blurb...

So too is the UK...establishing a registry...for a condition that's been around since the 80s...because it's now on the rise.

Odd...that.
What part of “baseless” and “without evidence” don’t you understand?

I don’t seek to explain such thing as I am not an expert (i.e. MEDICAL DOCTOR) on SADS. If it’s not political for you, then why do you dismiss Dr. Ackerman’s opinion and side with a baseless theory?

If there is a "sudden rise" it should be easy to demonstrate that with actual numbers, no? Why can these numbers not be found anywhere?

Here is an actual study showing an actual rise in sudden cardiac deaths in young people. From 1989 to 1996. Quite clearly stated with increases in both the number of these deaths and the rate per 100,000 population.

Let me know when you find something similar related to the last two years. I am seriously interested.

Once again, you state a bunch of things as fact but provide no data to back it up.

I provided the articles/links. I've repeated what is in the articles. There is a rise in sudden deaths and multiple countries have now set up registries to track it. What data do you need to 'back that up?' Why after 40 years are countries now suddenly concerned enough to track SADS with registries unless there is a rise?

"Reports have been increasing" does not mean "incidence has been increasing, it could mean "awareness has been increasing" or "media attention has been increasing".

That's not what the articles said. "Doctors baffled by increase in Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)" - not of reports of SADS, but an actual increase in SADS.

There is no data showing a sudden rise, you post all of these statements as if they are facts but again no studies or data showing any of them to be facts. Reproductive problems have been on the rise for decades, number one cause is increasing age at which people try to become pregnant, obesity and other unhealthy lifestyle issues probably being second. Do you have a study showing an uncharacteristic spike in the last two years? Anything that correlates vaccination status with an increased rate of reproductive issues? Do you have a study showing healthy athletes dying at greater rates than any time in history? Do you have anything which correlates covid vaccination with a greater rate of these deaths? I am seriously interested in any actual data. Media reports of anecdotal deaths are not data.

SADS is related to cardiac issues. Myocarditis is a known side effect of the vaccines. Myocarditis increases your chances of cardiac arrest. Simple flow of logic. Myocarditis is now fully accepted as a known common side effect of the vaccines.

Myocarditis is a risk factor for SCD (sudden cardiac death). This non-ischemic inflammatory heart muscle disease can lead to cardiac dysfunction and arrhythmias, often resulting from infectious and/or autoimmune insults, with viral myocarditis in asymptomatic athletes being a common cause, especially in those <35 years (Daniels et al., 2021).

Israel documented a rise:

the study aims to evaluate the association between the volume of cardiac arrest and acute coronary syndrome EMS calls in the 16–39-year-old population with potential factors including COVID-19 infection and vaccination rates. An increase of over 25% was detected in both call types during January–May 2021, compared with the years 2019–2020. Using Negative Binomial regression models, the weekly emergency call counts were significantly associated with the rates of 1st and 2nd vaccine doses administered to this age group but were not with COVID-19 infection rates. While not establishing causal relationships, the findings raise concerns regarding vaccine-induced undetected severe cardiovascular side-effects and underscore the already established causal relationship between vaccines and myocarditis, a frequent cause of unexpected cardiac arrest in young individuals. Surveillance of potential vaccine side-effects and COVID-19 outcomes should incorporate EMS and other health data to identify public health trends (e.g., increased in EMS calls), and promptly investigate potential underlying causes.

I've provided this data before:

The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”
“deaths in this age group is 4 times higher than what would be seen in a “one-in-200-year catastrophe,” and that, “40% is just unheard of.” “we are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business
Financial analyst and former Blackrock Managing Director, Edward Dowd, reported similar historic increases in death claims over the same time period from discussions with major U.S life insurance industry executives; 57% for Lincoln National, 41% for Prudential, 32% for Hartford, 24% for MetLife and 21% for RGA.

Further data:
In line with the above, as a result of a FOIA application in the state of Massachusetts, an analysis of the now publicly available death certificate data found that during 2020, the predominant cause of rises in all cause mortality were due to “respiratory causes,” (i.e. excess mortality from COVID-19) while in 2021, the predominant causes were “cardiovascular.” The analyst concluded, “the official Massachusetts database of death certificates contains proof that C19 vaccines killed thousands of people in Massachusetts in 2021.”

Given SADS is a 'catch all' phrase for inexplicable cardiac deaths, and rarely listed as the cause of death...you simply need to use some logic against the data provided above. A 25% increase in ER Cardiac incidents. A 40% rise in deaths among those 18-64. Multiple insurance companies reporting similar data.

Something is leading to these abnormal increases. Coincidence again.

What part of “baseless” and “without evidence” don’t you understand?

I don’t seek to explain such thing as I am not an expert (i.e. MEDICAL DOCTOR) on SADS. If it’s not political for you, then why do you dismiss Dr. Ackerman’s opinion and side with a baseless theory?

There's nothing baseless about the theory. Nothing.

And all of these sports cardiologists are in on the conspiracy too I guess:

From the article:

The problem with these claims, experts say, is that there’s no evidence conclusively connecting COVID-19 vaccination to any sudden deaths among athletes.

So if there is no conclusive evidence, the idea must be discounted.

Just among soccer players, factually many more died in 2021 than any other year before. In the same year where the mortality rate for working age people was up by 40%. In the same year where there are demonstrable rises in cardiac events/deaths worldwide.

From the article:

So if there is no conclusive evidence, the idea must be discounted.

Just among soccer players, factually many more died in 2021 than any other year before. In the same year where the mortality rate for working age people was up by 40%. In the same year where there are demonstrable rises in cardiac events/deaths worldwide.

Discounted? No. Accepted as a fact? Of course not!

Just curious, if covid vaccines are responsible for these 20 some soccer player deaths, why are there not similar increases in other sports? No increases in tennis players? Swimmers? Runners? Is there something special about soccer that it interacts especially badly with the vaccines?

Once again, where is the data for the "demonstrable rises in cardiac events/deaths worldwide" that are a significant spike over the last two years vs. previous years? Do you think a global pandemic might have anything to do with increasing mortality rates in working age people (including I presume large increases in mental health issues and suicide)? Did you know that average life expectancy began to stall in 2010 and then started to decline in 2014 for a variety of reasons?

Proponents of misinformation certainly are creative in their attempts to distort facts, I'll give you that.

“cause of coincidence”

No evidence of a causal relationship = baseless. Where is the evidence that shows the incremental SADS deaths were disproportionately vaccinated or occured shortly after vaccination?

There is a rise in sudden deaths and multiple countries have now set up registries to track it. What data do you need to 'back that up?' Why after 40 years are countries now suddenly concerned enough to track SADS with registries unless there is a rise?
Again, no data about this "rise" and I have seen articles stating that Australia created a registry to track sudden cardiac deaths, nothing about them seeing a rise, or a sudden rise, or any of the other things you claim. This is a legitimate news source unlike several anti-vax articles you posted, this states nothing about "an increase in reports" or a "rise" or a "sudden rise"...

Ironically there is probably more awareness of this issue recently because of anti-vaxxers seizing on these poor young people's deaths and trying to use them on social media as evidence of dire vaccine side effects. Despite a complete lack of any causal link or correlation.

seizing on these poor young people's deaths and trying to use them on social media as evidence of dire vaccine side effects.
Off topic I know, but it sounds like another group of people that seize the deaths of school children at the hands of mad men as evidence that you are sure to be murdered if anyone you know has a gun.

Just popped in my head and has no bearing on your point. Carry on.

Discounted? No. Accepted as a fact? Of course not!

Yes, they do attempt to explain away all of these unexplainable deaths and discount the theory that they could be due to the vaccines.

Just curious, if covid vaccines are responsible for these 20 some soccer player deaths, why are there not similar increases in other sports? No increases in tennis players? Swimmers? Runners? Is there something special about soccer that it interacts especially badly with the vaccines?

I'm not going back through this thread, but countless questionable deaths across sports have been posted here. It's not just soccer.

Once again, where is the data for the "demonstrable rises in cardiac events/deaths worldwide" that are a significant spike over the last two years vs. previous years?

I provided a good bit of data showing the increase in mortality among the working age, the Israel study showing a 25% increase in cardiac calls/deaths, etc.

Do you think a global pandemic might have anything to do with increasing mortality rates in working age people (including I presume large increases in mental health issues and suicide)? Did you know that average life expectancy began to stall in 2010 and then started to decline in 2014 for a variety of reasons?

Papers/studies on this have been posted as well. The global increases in mortality are far greater than Covid can account for. Look at the insurance data. A 40% increase in deaths in one year alone of working age people who haven't historically died at this rate.

Life expectancy increased from 2000-2019 across all ethnic groups: https://www.nih.gov/news-events/new...espread-gaps-among-racial-ethnic-groups-exist

It has increased each year since and including 2019.

1656014432521.png

“cause of coincidence”

No evidence of a causal relationship = baseless. Where is the evidence that shows the incremental SADS deaths were disproportionately vaccinated or occured shortly after vaccination?

How do you explain the rise in inexplicable cardiac deaths (SADS)? If there is no causal relationship, you just say "ah well, **** happens?"

What is your theory Dr. Flog?