• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

The last 10 days, trying to fly from AZ to FL and back, I got to see a lot of the country, Austin, Chicago, Baltimore......., spent an entire day at the Tampa airport.

The extra flights and time allowed me to observe that there are still about 20% of the population in fear of their lives.
Same at work. A few still wear mask

I wasn't planning on seeing this many people. 2 flights were canceled on me and the others were delayed for hours, other than the initial leg out of Phoenix.
It gave me lots of time to people watch in cities I had no intention of seeing, but ended up going to just to keep moving.

Reactions: MTC
I wasn't planning on seeing this many people. 2 flights were canceled on me and the others were delayed for hours, other than the initial leg out of Phoenix.
It gave me lots of time to people watch in cities I had no intention of seeing, but ended up going to just to keep moving.
I do that when I get bored lol.

If Buttigig is so worried about CO2 emissions why does he want more planes flying?

That's fine and I was ok with it before if it makes them feel more comfortable but most of us know you need this level of protection against a virus which makes the whole mask thing ridiculous.

iu

A glorified dust mask isn't going to cut it.

I hope so
I hope so too but I'm not holding my breath for that day. There are a few who might dig but the ones on the committees that can make a change are always swamp creatures. The swamp has an amazing defense mechanism. Pretty much impenetrable and those who get close are shot down/ dragged through the mud so their words in the forum of public opinion are hollow.

That's fine and I was ok with it before if it makes them feel more comfortable but most of us know you need this level of protection against a virus which makes the whole mask thing ridiculous.

iu

A glorified dust mask isn't going to cut it.
Yep. Especially in the beginning when they were telling people to use a sock or a t-shirt. It was ridiculous then and it's ridiculous now. Virologists wear all that gear, but we're expected to believe a paper mask works. Virologists been getting all dressed up for nothing, apparently.

I hope so too but I'm not holding my breath for that day. There are a few who might dig but the ones on the committees that can make a change are always swamp creatures. The swamp has an amazing defense mechanism. Pretty much impenetrable and those who get close are shot down/ dragged through the mud so their words in the forum of public opinion are hollow.
You just reminded me of a movie I had not thought of in a long while. Distinguished Gentleman. No Eddies best work but somehow it feels entirely appropriate.

If Buttigig is so worried about CO2 emissions why does he want more planes flying?
I doubt that he really does. Given a choice I'd probably drive in the future, even with the price of gas.
Even though there's 12% fewer of the public flying since before the plague struck, canceled and delayed flights are the norm now.
I've probably flown 2-3 times a year over the last 50 years and this is the first time I've had a flight canceled, and in this case twice on the same trip.

It's all just coincidence. More SADS. Young people now just dying while they sleep...

SADS is nothing new and I can find no studies that link it to covid vaccines.

That said, there is a slightly increased risk of myocarditis, especially in young people, and an extremely low to zero risk of serious illness or death from covid in healthy, young children. Given that these vaccines do NOT prevent spread of covid, so the "it's to protect Grandma" argument is gone, I can't think of any good reason why someone would inject a healthy child with these current vaccines.

It's all just coincidence. More SADS. Young people now just dying while they sleep...

Doh!

Last edited:
Lmao. On Q

In 2059, the public will be alarmed about a recurrence of Coronavirus just before Election Day. In order to protect what is perceived as "vulnerable grandma" by the trustworthy media, the unsuspecting population, who thinks their government only has the best intentions, gives the ok to vote with a wink and a nod whilst passing their county or city registrar's office.

Forever known as the "Wink and a Nod Act of 2059", which was signed into law by President Sasha Obama, voters could finally submit their votes with outright integrity!

Last edited:
Doh!

FactCheck.Org - that partisan Leftist site?

"Doctors baffled by 'sudden increases in SADS'" - why the sudden increase?

Do explain why normally healthy young people and young adults are suddenly dropping dead for no apparent reason? Why are more humans on earth dying than before (at clips greater than can be attributed to Covid).

If you don't believe the theory that's it's vaccine related, and it's proveable it's not due to Covid...what is it?

Here's an interesting blurb...

As it turns out, however, SADS isn’t actually new, it just feels that way. The CDC has been aware of SADS since the 1980s. Recently though, organizations like Melbourne’s Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute and FIFA are urging everyone who will listen to get their hearts screened by a cardiologist, yet in the same breath, they also claim to have not noticed an uptick in SADS cases. Despite this mixed messaging, however, Melbourne’s Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute has announced its intention to institute Australia's first SADS registry as soon as possible.

So too is the UK...establishing a registry...for a condition that's been around since the 80s...because it's now on the rise.

Odd...that.

Last edited:
Damn, not only does it affect women's menstrual cycles, it depletes male sperm counts.

All...perfectly...normal.

That said, there is a slightly increased risk of myocarditis, especially in young people, and an extremely low to zero risk of serious illness or death from covid in healthy, young children. Given that these vaccines do NOT prevent spread of covid, so the "it's to protect Grandma" argument is gone, I can't think of any good reason why someone would inject a healthy child with these current vaccines.
Thank you.

Can you explain the logic from 12 months ago when the science was less known?

Doctors cannot explain the SUDDEN RISE in SADS....

No it's not new. It's more prevalent.

Doctors cannot explain the SUDDEN RISE in SADS....

No it's not new. It's more prevalent.
Do you have a study that demonstrates that? In the news more does not mean more prevalent. Also if there is a rise, do you have a study linking it to covid vaccines vs. having had covid itself?

Thank you.

Can you explain the logic from 12 months ago when the science was less known?
What do you mean? SADS has been studied for decades. The fact that a bunch of anti-vaxxers have recently seized on it does not mean the science wasn’t known.

Do you have a study that demonstrates that? In the news more does not mean more prevalent. Also if there is a rise, do you have a study linking it to covid vaccines vs. having had covid itself?

Not 'in the news more' OFTB. A nation said...we are seeing more and more of it and created a registry to track it. Been around since the 80s...suddenly on the rise. Pure coinky dink.

A strange new medical anomaly has doctors baffled as it sweeps across the country. Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) is on the rise, and it’s tragically claiming the lives of healthy young adults, sometimes in their sleep...Reports of SADS have been increasing in recent weeks...The Melbourne-based Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute hopes to roll out a nation-wide registry to track cases...Apparently, SADS is now so common that the medical authorities must quickly develop a national registry to track SADS cases.

The last article also asks the question...why have we seen so many young athletes dropping dead, MORE than historical rates? While SADS numbers rise.

I too am curious.

All...just...coincidence.

Last edited: