• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Let me know when you find data or a study or an actual quote from a physician or scientist that states SADS is on the rise. So far your evidence seems to consist of "people are hearing about it a lot more". The reason for that is anti-vax misinformation, unless you have any actual evidence to the contrary.

Will do. Given that SADS isn't 'measurable' we will wait till hell freezes over. It's a category for deaths they cannot explain. Inexplicable. Coroners can't understand why someone just dropped dead. So I don't think we will see much on it. We will have to go on reports like these.

And when you can support that the CDC is investigating VAERS data re: Covid vaccines - a claim you've repeatedly made (the CDC is investigating these VAERS reports of course) - let me know. (see my prior posts about the FOIA info and the CDC not doing what they say they have been). Deal?

Misinformation, that new catchy buzzword, is everywhere.

Sorry your friend died. Sorry mine died. I'm glad I'm not vaccinated. You're glad you are.

Neither of us are killing anyone having these discussions and sharing what we read. Despite what you think.

Last edited:
You're an Aussie. Is SADS a new phenomenon down there? Being covered more than say in years past?
Haven't seen anything about SADS in the past and currently haven't really noticed it anywhere apart from this forum (although I think I have seen an article or two show up in my Google news feed). It's certainly not been mentioned in my work or social circles.

Last edited:
Will do. Given that SADS isn't 'measurable' we will wait till hell freezes over. It's a category for deaths they cannot explain. Inexplicable. Coroners can't understand why someone just dropped dead. So I don't think we will see much on it. We will have to go on reports like these.

And when you can support that the CDC is investigating VAERS data re: Covid vaccines - a claim you've repeatedly made (the CDC is investigating these VAERS reports of course) - let me know. (see my prior posts about the FOIA info and the CDC not doing what they say they have been). Deal?

Misinformation, that new catchy buzzword, is everywhere.

Sorry your friend died. Sorry mine died. I'm glad I'm not vaccinated. You're glad you are.

Neither of us are killing anyone having these discussions and sharing what we read. Despite what you think.
Coroners need to learn how to hunt for those little spiders that are in the vax.

Neither of us are killing anyone ...
except for Tibs glad-handing everyone he sees, jitter's residents and Flog spreading covidseed wherever he/she/ze/zir/they/zem go

Haven't seen anything about SADS in the past and currently haven't really noticed it anywhere apart from this forum (although I think I have seen an article or two show up in my Google news feed). It's certainly not been mentioned in my work or social circles.

OK cool. I read a separate article showing that no one at all searched for SADS on Google till months ago. Like...ever. Now, it's quite the popular search term. Read into that what you will. All I see is the topic is currently popular.

except for Tibs glad-handing everyone he sees, jitter's residents and Flog spreading covidseed wherever he/she/ze/zir/they/zem go

Aren't we still waiting for the super spreader statistics from Tibs' days of Covid-spread?

Aren't we still waiting for the super spreader statistics from Tibs' days of Covid-spread?
IQ21 has that data and is putting together a thesis. won't be long now.

More great vaccine news. Good Lord, when will we get some honesty from Governments? The pharmas are this powerful?

Virtually every single adult in Portugal has taken at least two doses of “miracle cure” COVID vaccine, with the vast majority “boosted” as well. Yet this month, the most vaxxed country in Europe has consistently reported its worst outcomes.

1656597258618.png

Once thought to be the best positioned nation in Europe to deal with future bouts with the coronavirus, a nuclear bomb of reality has hit Lisbon.

Out of all the countries in Europe, “Portugal has experienced the most dramatic wave,” The Guardian reports. “With infections per million remaining at a seven-day average of 2,043 on Monday – the second highest new case rate in the world.”

It appears the “miracle cure” vaccines have not only not failed to curb the COVID issue, but has potentially made it worse.

1656597384397.png

Portugal is also the EU country with the most new daily deaths per million inhabitants in the last seven days and is third in the world in this indicator.

1656597609099.png

IQ21 has that data and is putting together a thesis. won't be long now.

If those results come as rapidly as his blockbuster, eye-opening, mega epic New York Times #1 bestseller, we will see that data after a certain Ogre delivers each of us the Macallan.

OK cool. I read a separate article showing that no one at all searched for SADS on Google till months ago. Like...ever. Now, it's quite the popular search term. Read into that what you will. All I see is the topic is currently popular.
It's popular because an organized anti-vax misinformation campaign has made it so.

And yes the CDC is investigating VAERS reports. Here's a link to many studies with actual data from their reviews of adverse events. Not that you will consider anything from the CDC credible.

And yes the CDC is investigating VAERS reports. Here's a link to many studies with actual data from their reviews of adverse events. Not that you will consider anything from the CDC credible.

In fairness, OFTB, the CDC did more to damage its own credibility than anyone else. No wonder few trust them.

In fairness, OFTB, the CDC did more to damage its own credibility than anyone else. No wonder few trust them.
The understanding of the effectiveness and side effects of the vaccines certainly evolved over time. Of course it's a novel virus and new vaccine technology so that is to be expected.

Yes, they probably did state many things with more certainty than they should have. So I get the credibility problem. What I don't get is the complete trust people put in anti-vax misinformation.

The understanding of the effectiveness and side effects of the vaccines certainly evolved over time. Of course it's a novel virus and new vaccine technology so that is to be expected.

Yes, they probably did state many things with more certainty than they should have. So I get the credibility problem. What I don't get is the complete trust people put in anti-vax misinformation.
Well, you know, a similar statement can be made......"What I don't get is the complete trust people put in the pro-vax misinformation."

See how that works?

I provided a detailed article, with FOIA'd information, showing that what the CDC purported they would do with the findings they did not in fact do. Federal information. Their own internal documents.

Your link is from the CDC. I'd as soon believe something at this point written by Joe Biden or Putin.

Peruse through the links of the FOIA information. The CDC is saying they are doing X and will produce Y reports. The FOIA requests show they have not done in fact what they said they would. No reports.

Here is their published SOP for VAERS Covid Vaccine reports. - https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/pdf/VAERS-v2-SOP.pdf

The document describes the analyses that the VAERS team at the CDC’s own Immunization Safety Office was going to conduct in their “unprecedented” effort to monitor the safety of the new COVID-19 vaccines. This included a plan to produce weekly tables of the incidence of about forty different adverse events. They would also engage in data mining using PRRs and create tables with the results

The FOIA request to the CDC asked for:
  1. Copies of the weekly tables they said they would produce from Feb 1-Sept. 30, 2021.
  2. Copies of all tables, analyses and reports generated in connection with ‘Signal Detection Analyses’ as described in sections 2.3 and 2.5 of the SOP document, also from Feb 1-Sept. 30.
In their response letter they state that “no PRRs were conducted by CDC” and that “data mining is outside of the agency’s purview” even though their own SOP document from January stated they would do data mining.

The response letter goes on to say that the agency has “conducted ‘signal assessment’ as described in section 2.5 (i.e. assessed that a causal association exists between the vaccine and both TTS and myocarditis), that assessment involved no formal records.”

You can read the rest in the link. Essentially, they have done less and the bare minimum to track VAERS reports for Covid vaccines than prior vaccines. Self admission. Their documents.

This is the same CDC that has changed the definition of vaccines in the past two years, provided false and manipulated data, and made a mockery of itself publicly.

What you provided is not proof that they are doing what they said they would. The FOIA documents show they are not doing what they publicly admitted they would.

A study of the vaccines is not equivalent to investigating VAERS reports. It's literally two different actions.

It's popular because an organized anti-vax misinformation campaign has made it so.

Or it's popular because we truly do have a lot of inexplicable deaths around the globe, unlike prior to 2020. Track google searches for "died suddenly" and SADS deaths. Thousands of percents increases since 2021.

I'll refer you back to the Life Insurance data from 6 different firms. People are dying more than ever before.

Well, you know, a similar statement can be made......"What I don't get is the complete trust people put in the pro-vax misinformation."

See how that works?

Funny isn't it. They tell you the vax is safe. Therefore it must be true. No proof of burden required.

Question the safety of the vaccines, and you have to prove they aren't safe. But believers can just believe.

What I don't get is the complete trust people put in anti-vax misinformation.

Likewise, we don't get the complete trust people put in the CDC. The Government. Pharmas.

Just because they tell you it's safe, when they weren't tested, doesn't make it so.

The past two years is unlike anything we've faced in medical history. It broke all of the rules. People have every reason to question these vaccines when every rule was broken bringing them to market, when they were made with technology they could never get to work before, then were forced (literally) upon mankind.

Given that, it shocks me how many just 'believe.' There's ample reason to question. Ample.

The CDC is studying adverse effects of VAERS. Ahem.

A 3.7% rate of myocarditis in our latest survey of vaccinated Americans​

This is a health disaster. This rate is over 500 times higher than what the CDC claims. Doctors will remain silent on this as they are not permitted to challenge the "safe and effective" narrative.

The CDC is studying adverse effects of VAERS. Ahem.

A 3.7% rate of myocarditis in our latest survey of vaccinated Americans​

This is a health disaster. This rate is over 500 times higher than what the CDC claims. Doctors will remain silent on this as they are not permitted to challenge the "safe and effective" narrative.

Lol. A self-reported survey? Conducted by an anti-vax site? That’s your scientific data? Ok. You actually believe nearly 4% of the hundreds of millions vaccinated got myocarditis? Really? Tens of millions of people? And the government has been able to hide this from all of us? Interesting.

Lol. A self-reported survey? Conducted by an anti-vax site? That’s your scientific data? Ok. You actually believe nearly 4% of the hundreds of millions vaccinated got myocarditis? Really? Tens of millions of people? And the government has been able to hide this from all of us? Interesting.
It has been strange that in the past year and a couple months, I've known 5 healthy people who have died from either heart attacks or strokes. Then add another three who had strokes that fortunately did not kill them. Most of these people were in their 40s and 50s. One stroke victim was 65 but in better shape than many 10 years younger. Granted I'm getting older as are my friends and relatives but this was an exponential jump. I cannot verify one report vs another but can only "see what I see".

I have no idea if it was simply the result of getting older and non COVID circumstances, or if it was the vaccine or consequences of having COVID or both but something is up and personally I don't think anyone's thoughts or fears one way or the other should be discounted. The bottom line is no one should force anything on anyone and we should all be good with one another.

I just wish we could see some honest numbers on studies, specifically what do those who either did not get COVID or had slight symptoms share? There has to be a link. Was it blood type, hemoglobin levels, previous exposure to SARS? There has to be some sort of commonality.

Getting off my soapbox

See how that works?
And there is some serious misinformation that's been put out about their precious ****** flu shot. I moved past all of it well over a year ago.