• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I just wish we could see some honest numbers on studies, specifically what do those who either did not get COVID or had slight symptoms share? There has to be a link. Was it blood type, hemoglobin levels, previous exposure to SARS? There has to be some sort of commonality.

You won't see these honest numbers. There are enough vaccine zealots that trust whatever they are spoon fed to keep the cries for these types of studies unheard.

"Oh the CDC says it's safe so, I'm off to get my 8th booster."

You won't see these honest numbers. There are enough vaccine zealots that trust whatever they are spoon fed to keep the cries for these types of studies unheard.

Unfortunately there's also a lot of money to be made by vaccinating and masking up an entire society/world. So where there's money to be made, there's also plenty of corruption to go around. Not saying that is definitely 100% the case, but something for rational people to take into consideration.

I look at my state of VA. A new governor comes in and yes people still get sick and die as always but except for those so terrified to do so, we've all pretty much gone back to living. Which is nice.. 👍😁

Lol. A self-reported survey? Conducted by an anti-vax site? That’s your scientific data? Ok. You actually believe nearly 4% of the hundreds of millions vaccinated got myocarditis? Really? Tens of millions of people? And the government has been able to hide this from all of us? Interesting.

As Greg Gutfeld said a few days ago, sadly the only good journalism to be found anymore is on places like Substack. "They are the only people doing real investigative work." And anyone writing there who doesn't agree with the gubmint is labeled an anti-vaxxer. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Notice what I wrote when I posted that. "The CDC is studying adverse effects of VAERS. Ahem." That's it. I didn't say it is science. The point of sharing? What the CDC claims are actual myocarditis rates is a lie. What Steve Kirsch says they are is overblown. The truth lies somewhere in between. I care to know the truth. Sheep don't.

When the CDC doesn't do its job, others need to. I actually WISH surveys were done...very large ones...by the CDC and the FDA and others of people who've been vaccinated. Combining feedback from the community with laboratory studies AND actual, true research into VAERS reports might get us to some sense of accuracy - something we are very far from today.

I absolutely believe what we are told myocarditis rates are by the CDC isn't nearly close to the truth.

You believing everything the CDC says is comical. Sheep abound.

From the NYT in 2021:
Federal officials are reviewing nearly 800 cases of rare heart problems following immunization with the coronavirus vaccines made by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna, according to data presented at a vaccine safety meeting on Thursday... More than half of the heart problems were reported in people ages 12 to 24, while the same age group accounted for only 9 percent of the millions of doses administered. We clearly have an imbalance there,” said Dr. Tom Shimabukuro, a vaccine expert at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention who presented the data.

The vaccines come with a warning label now due to myocarditis. Why? Because risk is high. Studies show it as well:

A French peer reviewed study concluded that for both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, the risk of myocarditis skyrockets a week after vaccination.

The risk of myocarditis after mRNA vaccination was 8 times and 30 times greater than unvaccinated control groups for BNT162b2 (Pfizer-BioNTech) and mRNA-1273 (Moderna), respectively.

The largest association for myocarditis following the Moderna shot was 44 times higher risk for persons aged 18 to 24 years.

As for the Pfizer shot, in relation to the same age group, the risk was 13 times higher.

This is comforting news...the FDA is going to ask permission to abandon clinical trials for the vaccines and instead rely on laboratory and animal testing only.

The federal government is hoping to improve the vaccine to better boost people’s immunity before a likely resurgence of the virus this winter. But in order to move that quickly, it may need to abandon the lengthy human trials that have been used to test coronavirus vaccines over the past two years in favor of a faster process that relies more on laboratory tests and animal trials.

This is comforting news...the FDA is going to ask permission to abandon clinical trials for the vaccines and instead rely on laboratory and animal testing only.

It doesn't matter to me. I'm not getting any frickin shots.

Funny isn't it. They tell you the vax is safe. Therefore it must be true. No proof of burden required.

Question the safety of the vaccines, and you have to prove they aren't safe. But believers can just believe.
Initially, they did the best that they could under the circumstances. If everyone was up front and explained the vaccine was rushed to the public, side stepping clinical trials in the process, and letting individuals decide for themselves. the skepticism would be less. Instead, we had Fauci preaching 24/7 that it was safe and effective without the data to back it up with any sense of certainty.

"Say is that booster the exact same shot as was developed 2.5 years ago for the initial version of the Covid?
That would have very little utility for the Covid mutations now experienced, right?
What about the continued effect of shot after shot after shot on the population? They must have studies on the cumulative effect of these shots, right?
I mean, if they know they cause negative cardiac effects and have little efficacy, why would anyone suggest more? Do they ever suggest more tetanus shots because you might step on a nail next week?"

Unfortunately there's also a lot of money to be made by vaccinating and masking up an entire society/world. So where there's money to be made, there's also plenty of corruption to go around. Not saying that is definitely 100% the case, but something for rational people to take into consideration.
👍😁
correct - and now that we're migrating into MonkeyPox Season, pay no attention to Pfizer buying a European lab/company that specifically made the vaccine for MonkeyPox... prior to the MonkeyPox being #3 on what's going to kill us all:

1. OrangeMan
2. WooFloo
3. MunkeeZeez

Me neither. Never got the shot and never got the rona. Every one that I know that has gotten the rona has also had the shot.

Everyone (no joke...seriously...for real) that I know that got the shots has had several cases of Covid. Several. I had it once.

Natural antibodies FTW.

I haven't had any of the shots either,no covid or at least if I did get it,well it wasn't enough for me to even know it, so big whoop.

My folks on the other hand had both doses and boosters. Both got covid twice afterward. What a great vacci..bullshit..ne.

You don’t hear about it a lot, but they keep finding healthy soldiers dead on military bases around the world with no logical explanation as to why they’re dead.

You don’t hear about it a lot, but they keep finding healthy soldiers dead on military bases around the world with no logical explanation as to why they’re dead.

Don't say it is SADS or related to the vaccines. Some people will accuse you of spreading misinformation. Soldiers and athletes dropping dead for no apparent reason has always happened...they say. It is normal.

Misinformation spreader!!

Who is that speaking, anyone know?

NOTE: For anyone confused by the title, it's a gentleman speaking at a committee hearing about 40K deaths attributed to the vaccines by all of the VAERS-like systems around the world and noting that previously, 50 deaths alone would get a vaccine pulled.

NOTE: For anyone confused by the title, it's a gentleman speaking at a committee hearing about 40K deaths attributed to the vaccines by all of the VAERS-like systems around the world and noting that previously, 50 deaths alone would get a vaccine pulled.
Expanding on that, pulling a vaccine or med doesn’t end it, it usually just means a potential problem was noticed and more testing is needed…

In some cases as few as seven deaths was enough to pull a widely used vaccine… though it later was released again with a warning, much like J&J had happen earlier… why the pfizer was exempted from this processed is a question that needs answered

I'm certain that everyone, including the children, will read the new " warning" and that will be satisfactory to everyone.

so you are saying that the FDA cleared drug shots that killed about 39,950 more folks, SO FAR, than any other vaccine in history would have before it was "rejected".
Or is it that these shots are 4000% more dangerous than anything like this before?

Shouldnt people be going to jail for their depraved disregard for human lives?

so you are saying that the FDA cleared drug shots that killed about 39,950 more folks, SO FAR, than any other vaccine in history would have before it was "rejected".
Or is it that these shots are 4000% more dangerous than anything like this before?

Shouldnt people be going to jail for their depraved disregard for human lives?

Misinformation! The CDC says on their website the vaccines are safe. They are investigating VAERS reports and we are all safe from the jabs.