• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Two and 3-year-old kids with seizures is "the new normal"​

I'm getting multiple reports from my nurse friends about kids 2 and 3 years old having seizures. It is ONLY happening on vaccinated kids, and symptoms start 2 to 5 days after the COVID vaccine.​

Steve Kirsch
11 hr ago

A Gillette patient gets ready for an EEG.
Doctors are mystified by a rash of seizures, rashes, etc. happening to 2 and 3-year-old kids.
The only thing these kids have in common is that they were given the COVID vaccine just days earlier (two to five days earlier).
The doctors cannot figure out what is causing the seizures (since it couldn’t be the vaccine since those are safe and effective). The medical staff is not permitted to talk about the cases to the press or on social media or they will be fired.
One nurse posted something to the effect of “how is this legal????” I had to paraphrase to protect the poster.
This is why you are hearing these reports from me. They can’t fire me.
There is nothing on the mainstream media about this since the nurses and doctors aren’t allowed to talk about it.
This will all come out some day, but for now, everyone is keeping quiet about it and the doctors are instructed to convince the parents that it isn’t vaccine related and that they are the only ones having the problem.
Because that’s how science works.

I'm getting multiple reports from my nurse friends about kids 2 and 3 years old having seizures. It is ONLY happening on vaccinated kids, and symptoms start 2 to 5 days after the COVID vaccine.​

Steve Kirsch
11 hr ago

Doctors are mystified by a rash of seizures, rashes, etc. happening to 2 and 3-year-old kids.
The only thing these kids have in common is that they were given the COVID vaccine just days earlier (two to five days earlier).
The doctors cannot figure out what is causing the seizures (since it couldn’t be the vaccine since those are safe and effective). The medical staff is not permitted to talk about the cases to the press or on social media or they will be fired.
One nurse posted something to the effect of “how is this legal????” I had to paraphrase to protect the poster.
There is nothing on the mainstream media about this since the nurses and doctors aren’t allowed to talk about it.
This will all come out some day, but for now, everyone is keeping quiet about it and the doctors are instructed to convince the parents that it isn’t vaccine related and that they are the only ones having the problem.
Where the **** are their parents?????

One of my coworkers sent out a Teams message stating he was going to be out this afternoon to take his 5 year old to get his shot...I thought to myself WTF???
Yes. I always send a mass work message regarding my kids personal medical health. ******* asshats thinks it’s a badge

Steve Kirsch
11 hr ago

I will not be doing this to my young kids. Horrible to think what the government is forcing in our body.

Don't say it is SADS or related to the vaccines. Some people will accuse you of spreading misinformation. Soldiers and athletes dropping dead for no apparent reason has always happened...they say. It is normal.
It has always happened. Young healthy people die suddenly and unexpectedly from sudden cardiac arrest every year. Around 3000 under the age of 25 annually in the US according to this 2019 article, before covid or the vaccines were a thing. https://www.eehealth.org/blog/2019/10/teens-sudden-cardiac-arrest/

The only difference now is that many times when it happens some antivaxxer posts it on twitter and blames it on the vaccine. Unless you have some actual data that the rate suddenly increased markedly after the introduction of vaccines to young people. Data that goes a bit beyond "people are talking about it a lot".

This is an actual study that shows sudden cardiac arrests increasing. During covid, pre-vaccine. So if there is an increase it may be attributable to covid itself not the vaccine.

There was the media blitz to scare everyone into submission. It worked. People that think they are smart ( I'm looking at you retired professor) rushed out to get a jab with little known about its effects. Now, after two years, the negative effects are showing up. Do you feel good about getting jabbed 3 times now?

S

Steve Kirsch
11 hr ago

So doctors and nurses know about this and none of them will come forward to the general public? They will only post anonymously on substack about it? They will literally let babies get seizures to protect their own jobs?

Weird.

Everybody's in on it...the doctors, the nurses, the thousands who work at the CDC and the FDA...all are so invested in enriching 2 pharmceutical companies that they do not care how many people they injure and kill. They don't even care about injuring toddlers. They all just love Pfizer and Moderna that much.

This is your working theory.

Steve Kirsch
11 hr ago

I have to subscribe to read.
What does this have to do with kids having seizures after getting the jab?
It’s not the first anti-Covid vaccine misinformation that he’s promoted.

It has always happened. Young healthy people die suddenly and unexpectedly from sudden cardiac arrest every year. Around 3000 under the age of 25 annually in the US according to this 2019 article, before covid or the vaccines were a thing. https://www.eehealth.org/blog/2019/10/teens-sudden-cardiac-arrest/

The only difference now is that many times when it happens some antivaxxer posts it on twitter and blames it on the vaccine. Unless you have some actual data that the rate suddenly increased markedly after the introduction of vaccines to young people. Data that goes a bit beyond "people are talking about it a lot".

So Sarge is an anti-vaxxer. "You don’t hear about it a lot, but they keep finding healthy soldiers dead on military bases around the world with no logical explanation as to why they’re dead."

I think he's a US military hero.

I've provided you with ample evidence (i.e., insurance company death claims) that human beings are dying at a faster rate than ever before, inexplicably. Your response is this is just normal.

Coinkindink.

We know you love the vaccines.

They really aren't safe. Vaccines with 50 reported deaths reported previously were pulled. These are attributed to at least 40K deaths.

The Wall Street Journal reported Monday that toddlers vaccinated during Pfizer's trial were "more likely to get severely ill with Covid than those who received a placebo" and "most kids who developed multiple infections during the trial were vaccinated."

This is an actual study that shows sudden cardiac arrests increasing. During covid, pre-vaccine. So if there is an increase it may be attributable to covid itself not the vaccine.

Or it could be attributed to the vaccines? You simply dismiss this as possible. Given the limited trials, the CDC not investigating VAERS reports, the massive amount of profit pharmas receive from the vaxes.

As I've said before, my neighbor who had lived with heart conditions for over a decade died 2.5 days after getting his jab. Flat out heart attack. My sister got myocarditis after her second Moderna jab.

Coinkydink. Just...normal.

Everybody's in on it...the doctors, the nurses, the thousands who work at the CDC and the FDA...all are so invested in enriching 2 pharmceutical companies that they do not care how many people they injure and kill. They don't even care about injuring toddlers. They all just love Pfizer and Moderna that much.

This is your working theory.

In prior history, if 50 people were suspected to have died from a vaccine, the vaccines were pulled.

Why not now...

"Because it was a pandemic." Yet the push to quadruple vax everyone continues.

They will only post anonymously on substack about it?

As I said previously, I echo Greg Gutfeld's comments. Many true journalists now post on places like Substack. It's one of the few places left where true investigative journalism is happening. It certainly isn't happening at ABC, CNN, the NYT or the WashPO.

I have to subscribe to read.
What does this have to do with kids having seizures after getting the jab?

It's the Daily Beast. VAERS is just one of a dozen sites that report Covid VAX side effects globally. The data below is a fraction of the real story

1657082246049.png 1657082515020.png

Last edited:
Why do we not trust? From the WSJ:

Pfizer then planned to track at least 21 cases to establish a bare-bones measure of efficacy. By comparison, Moderna tracked more than 250 cases. Yet Pfizer truncated its data collection on April 29—the day after Moderna announced it had submitted its application for emergency-use authorization—even though a mere 10 cases had been recorded after the third dose. It’s hard not to conclude that Pfizer cut corners to avoid getting beaten by Moderna. But as a result too few cases were documented to measure with any degree of confidence Pfizer’s vaccine efficacy. Pfizer nonetheless proclaimed its vaccine was 80% effective. Moderna scientists must be seething. A Pfizer spokesperson says the FDA was more interested in vaccine “immunogenicity” data than efficacy among toddlers and will do another efficacy analysis after more cases accrue.

More troubling, vaccinated toddlers in Pfizer’s trial were more likely to get severely ill with Covid than those who received a placebo. Pfizer claimed most severe cases weren’t “clinically significant,” whatever that means, but this was all the more reason that the FDA should have required a longer follow-up before authorizing the vaccine.

Also worrisome: Most kids who developed multiple infections during the trial were vaccinated. This warranted more investigation, since experimental vaccines for other diseases sometimes increase susceptibility to infection.

Scientists are also discovering that triple-vaccinated adults who were previously infected with the Wuhan variant have a weaker immune response to Omicron, leaving them more susceptible to reinfection. This phenomenon, called “immunological imprinting,” could explain why children who received three Pfizer shots were more likely to get reinfected.

The FDA brushed aside the risk that inoculating infants against a variant no longer circulating could blunt their immune responses to Omicron and its offshoots. There’s a reason vaccine trials usually take a decade. Some steps can be accelerated, but an extended follow-up is often necessary to ensure potential side effects aren’t overlooked.

Just coincidence....

“The vaccine caused my immune system to produce antibodies that activate platelets, which then clot. Doctors don’t know if I’ll ever stop producing them, so I may live as a blood clot risk the rest of my life. Losing some intestine was actually the easy part for doctors to treat.”

“Abdomen pain 10 days after vaccination with Astra-Zeneca. Spoke to my doctor that advised we wait it out. 5 days later severe pain, vomiting, and started to pass blood. Went to emergency. High d-dimer. CT scan x2. Some thought I had an infection, but opened me up and found dead intestines.”

Your missing the whole point. Why risk all the bad things that can and do happen just to avoid a couple of really ****** days on the couch? And it turns out that not only does the vax not prevent covid but in many cases it makes it worse. Do you want to dispute that?