• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I had coronavirus and was locked in an isolation ward when my father passed away… that was unavoidable I guess, but what I despise the system for is a couple weeks later, when i was covid free but still in the hospital because of internal bleeding, they didn’t have any free beds in non covid wards so i had to stay in one for an extra week and my mother and brother weren’t allowed to see me despite doctors and nurses being in and out of that room without protective gear constantly…

They were grieving and I could just sit there all alone

And here it comes. The Ninja-Midterm Variant. Most deadly ever. All must vote by mail and internet. To save humanity.

If it ain't the worst so far, then even the sheep won't consider getting shot #5, which makes the massive supplies most countries have already contracted for kinda useless.
Amazingly, like the flu shots, as the variants mutate, the poor/negative efficacy of the previous shots (has anyone asked why Pfizer/Moderna, with their $$Billions in extra cash flow, have not forwarded new shots for .....Ninja-like variants??) render them useless from a public health perspective.
So we have useless masks, useless social distancing and useless shots as the "weapons" that global leadership is commanding the peoples use against what seems to be a flu-like ailment, unless you are really old/fat.

If it ain't the worst so far, then even the sheep won't consider getting shot #5, which makes the massive supplies most countries have already contracted for kinda useless.
Amazingly, like the flu shots, as the variants mutate, the poor/negative efficacy of the previous shots (has anyone asked why Pfizer/Moderna, with their $$Billions in extra cash flow, have not forwarded new shots for .....Ninja-like variants??) render them useless from a public health perspective.
So we have useless masks, useless social distancing and useless shots as the "weapons" that global leadership is commanding the peoples use against what seems to be a flu-like ailment, unless you are really old/fat.
Before booster 2 was even solidified Canada purchased enough to give everyone a shot once every 4 months for like 3 years… in the hearings at least one person involved in the early vetting process said they knew before tge shots were even released that the protection wasn’t going to last past 4 months… thats why they tried to minimize the length natural immunity lasts..

So for the record, and perhaps this wont last, but i got CV in early October last year… i have had to take dozens of tests since then and have been negative the entire time despite a lot of extremely close contacts. All the other unvaccinated at work have yet to get covid a second time… all my vaxed friends have had it repeatedly since their vaccines … this could just be coincidence… i do know unvaxed people who have had two mild cases … and its totally plausible that has more to do with individual body responses than the vaccines themselves, but you have to admit its curious when mrs “i just got my booster again “ posts on Facebook she tested positive for the fifth time in this pandemic while all those old unvaxed millworkers we drink with are still going strong on one infection if that…

The thing is while it certainly hasn’t been proven in this case, the situation where a vaccine makes you ultimately more susceptible to the virus or mutations absolutely is a known factor in other failed vaccines and in fact had been seen in early mrna lab tests for other attempts at a mrna vaccine…

This is why those types of vaccines should not have been issued to the widespread population without years of testing first… also that spike protein method is literally useless against advanced mutations and pfizer, at least, used such an incomplete version it was almost certainly only going to be effective against the early virus and tge first sets of mutations.. this was all espoused in various scientific journals before tgey were even released

A better vaccine should have been developed by now… there is zero excuse for still following these obviously incomplete ones down tge same path over and over again

And as for data misinterpretation, both sides are doing it in gluts.. thats why true clinical trials were needed, not the semi abortion of one that they tried to pass off as useful…

Before booster 2 was even solidified Canada purchased enough to give everyone a shot once every 4 months for like 3 years… in the hearings at least one person involved in the early vetting process said they knew before tge shots were even released that the protection wasn’t going to last past 4 months… thats why they tried to minimize the length natural immunity lasts..

So for the record, and perhaps this wont last, but i got CV in early October last year… i have had to take dozens of tests since then and have been negative the entire time despite a lot of extremely close contacts. All the other unvaccinated at work have yet to get covid a second time… all my vaxed friends have had it repeatedly since their vaccines … this could just be coincidence… i do know unvaxed people who have had two mild cases … and its totally plausible that has more to do with individual body responses than the vaccines themselves, but you have to admit its curious when mrs “i just got my booster again “ posts on Facebook she tested positive for the fifth time in this pandemic while all those old unvaxed millworkers we drink with are still going strong on one infection if that…

The thing is while it certainly hasn’t been proven in this case, the situation where a vaccine makes you ultimately more susceptible to the virus or mutations absolutely is a known factor in other failed vaccines and in fact had been seen in early mrna lab tests for other attempts at a mrna vaccine…

This is why those types of vaccines should not have been issued to the widespread population without years of testing first… also that spike protein method is literally useless against advanced mutations and pfizer, at least, used such an incomplete version it was almost certainly only going to be effective against the early virus and tge first sets of mutations.. this was all espoused in various scientific journals before tgey were even released

A better vaccine should have been developed by now… there is zero excuse for still following these obviously incomplete ones down tge same path over and over again

And as for data misinterpretation, both sides are doing it in gluts.. thats why true clinical trials were needed, not the semi abortion of one that they tried to pass off as useful…
Well said Mad.

The vested interests in government have committed themselves to the very expensive covid flu shot path, and cannot find another alternative short of more hyper fearmongering like the Delta variant news flow. They cannot really even relax things like travel restrictions any more, because that would be inconsistent with the need for drama to drive the under and mis-educated flock to another useless shot. So they are on the rails and have no real options other than more of the same ..... until another catastrophe takes the attention of the public to something else.

This is reminiscent of the financial crisis of 2008/9 when all the really big banking issues that caused the crisis AND still exist (derivative exposure, fully open monetary pipelines to foreign central banks, record levels of consumer and government debt, etc.) were seen to melt away with the focus on the new POTUS --- and trillions of dollars from the US Treasury to foreign banks as an "apology" for the crisis while no one was really paying attention because "Hopey/Changey".

So, as we wait for the next season of Covid VI: The Plandemic, it will be interesting to watch how the attention will get deflected. Apparently, foreign leader assassination is only interesting for a day, so that potential plot line/narrative needs work. Maybe the Pope and the Dalai Lama will both undergo conversion therapy and begin dating?

The way I look at it, the people who mandated the vaccine and keep supporting this bullshit are the same people who prevented me from saying goodbye to my stepdad when he needed family in the room when he was taking his last gasps. You all can go **** yourselves until hell freezes over!!!!!You know who you are...**** YOU!!!! I hope I'm clear in how I think about you.
What a selfish and myopic viewpoint. Many of those people that prevented people like you from seeing family members died from Covid after caring for patients. I’m sure they’d tell you to go **** yourself as well.

What a selfish and myopic viewpoint. Many of those people that prevented people like you from seeing family members died from Covid after caring for patients. I’m sure they’d tell you to go **** yourself as well.

Oh the replies to this ought to be epic.

**** you for calling anyone wanting to be with a family member while they died selfish and myopic. I always thought you were a scourge to humanity. You continue proving it.

**** you for calling anyone wanting to be with a family member while they died selfish and myopic. I always thought you were a scourge to humanity. You continue proving it.
I think JMM & Flog need to meet face to face to talk this out.

Perhaps some of the folks who worked in those facilities like hospitals or long term care homes will tell you how they feel, so you can get learned up on how you project your ****** up emotions.

You have empathy for those you have never spoken with or met, yet call a fellow member of SN selfish and myopic because he lamented the lonely death of his family members brought on by the policies you championed.

You are trash

Nice Strawman, Tim. What’s selfish and myopic to not consider the quite obvious reason that visitation wasn’t allowed and the well-being of those who literally gave their lives caring for Covid patients.

Perhaps some of the folks who worked in those facilities like hospitals or long term care homes will tell you how they feel, so you can get learned up on how you project your ****** up emotions.

You have empathy for those you have never spoken with or met, yet call a fellow member of SN selfish and myopic because he lamented the lonely death of his family members brought on by the policies you championed.

You are trash
Lamenting death has nothing to do with it. It was an obvious policy enforced worldwide. It’s like complaining about people not being able to travel to war zones to be with family members in the military. It’s just stupid.

Here is the thing not one of those cdc or fda dipshits can get past… they didn’t follow any of the guidelines for approving a vaccine.. even under emergency situations…

The timeframe was too quick to do a full approval process for the new methodology, so they should have done what countless other countries did and just used older methods

There were a couple dozen vaccines in use worldwide… only the us ones were mrna based… india used some weird dna thing, and most countries used some mrna from the us based companies as provided, but there were otger options

What people don’t realize is that they tried to shorten and combine clinical trials, which is fine for a known method, but for one that had failed every single phase 3 clinical trial it had ever attempted, it was absolutely insane.

The thing is they tried to make tge argument that larger sample sizes overrode tge need for longer sample sizes… and thats just not true in this case.
Anything under five years for a new methodology is just not useful in fleshing out problematic patterns… and typically something like this would be in clinical trials for well over ten years…

Fu ck you, motherfuc ker! Mfing commie libtard

Lamenting death has nothing to do with it. It was an obvious policy enforced worldwide. It’s like complaining about people not being able to travel to war zones to be with family members in the military. It’s just stupid.
That is you looking in the mirror.

Nice Strawman, Tim. What’s selfish and myopic to not consider the quite obvious reason that visitation wasn’t allowed and the well-being of those who literally gave their lives caring for Covid patients.

Oh we all know why then it wasn't allowed. In hindsight, the measures were stupid. A 20 or 30 or 40 year old person should have been able to be with their mother or father as they died. The risk to them was and still is miniscule.

Our policies were wrong. 2 years have shown that. The next 10 will open the doors to more realizations. Mankind will look back on those two years like we look at the bird beak doctors.

And yet you show zero sympathy for someone here on this site who lost a loved one they couldn't see, instead siding with your 'argument' and your platform.

As they have all said, you are indeed trash.

Oh we all know why then it wasn't allowed. In hindsight, the measures were stupid. A 20 or 30 or 40 year old person should have been able to be with their mother or father as they died. The risk to them was and still is miniscule.

Our policies were wrong. 2 years have shown that. The next 10 will open the doors to more realizations. Mankind will look back on those two years like we look at the bird beak doctors.

And yet you show zero sympathy for someone here on this site who lost a loved one they couldn't see, instead siding with your 'argument' and your platform.

To add to this, I believe JMM was cursing policy makers, not the healthcare workers.
And yes, Flog is pure trash.

Do you think a dying person would rather spend their final hours with a caring stranger or a loved one?
Serious question.
And do you think a wife/husband/son/daughter give a flying fart about catching COVID when their loved one is dying and taking their final breaths.
Also a serious question.
If I’m being told by a doctor/nurse my wife/son/mother/father/brother/sister isn’t going to make it through the night?
I’m either going to be in their room with them or in a cell by myself.

**** you, it is a shame you weren’t one of those Covid deaths early on. This world would be a slightly better place if you and those who believe as you were history.

I don’t normally wish that on someone else, but I have come to understand that it is time to cull the herd.

Sympathy has nothing to do with it.

Hospitals have strict visitation rules to begin with. They weren’t going to be complicit in exposing people to known infection of a highly contagious disease during the heights of a pandemic.

Sympathy has nothing to do with it.

Hospitals have strict visitation rules to begin with. They weren’t going to be complicit in exposing people to known infection of a highly contagious disease during the heights of a pandemic.

Hospitals have never had visitation rules like these. It now appears those rules never needed to be that strict.

As I and others have said, you're trash.

**** you, it is a shame you weren’t one of those Covid deaths early on. This world would be a slightly better place if you and those who believe as you were history.

I don’t normally wish that on someone else, but I have come to understand that it is time to cull the herd.

Cull the herd?

1657547557939.png

"the protection the vaccine has provided him." Are these people for real? So much protection, he got the rona.

Hospitals have never had visitation rules like these. It now appears those rules never needed to be that strict.

As I and others have said, you're trash.
Right, because the R0 for visitors of Covid patients would have been zero because, well… the world according to Tim. Just like the R0 of your careless infected family was, right?

Right, because the R0 for visitors of Covid patients would have been zero because, well… the world according to Tim. Just like the R0 of your careless infected family was, right?
you need to change your tone and attack
by saying this, you're also saying St. Fauci was careless. twice. as was anyone else infected.