• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

speaking of careless, where's @Tibs hiding these days?

careless...

• March 15, 2022

WASHINGTON — At least nine House Democrats have announced in the last five days that they tested positive for the coronavirus, with more than half of those cases emerging after lawmakers attended a party retreat last week in Philadelphia.
It is unclear what drove the wave of cases or where the representatives had been infected. But members of the House spent hours on the floor without masks for votes that stretched late into the night last Wednesday before Democrats boarded buses to travel to their gathering.
The infections offered a jarring reminder that, even as top officials seek to pivot away from strict restrictions and encourage Americans to learn to live with the coronavirus, the pandemic rages on. The White House announced on Tuesday that Doug Emhoff, the husband of Vice President Kamala Harris, had tested positive for the virus.

The uptick was all the more striking given that Democrats, including members of Congress and President Biden’s team, have generally been far more supportive of strict precautions against the virus, while Republicans have been vocal opponents of mask mandates and other measures, arguing that they are excessive and an encroachment on personal freedom.

Still, even as reports of the infections circulated in Washington and cases continued to spike globally, there was little indication that officials at the White House or in Congress would reimpose a series of precautions that they have just begun to roll back. It reflects decisions across the country, where leaders are dropping pandemic-era restrictions and mandates.

Careless ...

Growing numbers of prominent members of Congress and senior staffers in Washington DC are contracting Covid-19, sparking concerns about the risk to Joe Biden as unmasked events increase at the White House.

Celebrations were being held on Friday at the White House for the Senate confirmation of Ketanji Brown Jackson for the supreme court and the event was happening out of doors, said the press secretary, Jen Psaki, who missed the US president’s trip to Europe last month after testing positive for coronavirus.

The Georgia Democratic senator Raphael Warnock tested positive on Thursday shortly after voting in the Senate chamber to confirm Jackson.

Vice-President Kamala Harris, in her dual role as president of the Senate, officially announced the confirmation vote result for Jackson on Thursday afternoon, sitting mask-less on the dais, beaming as she marked the historic moment, and attended Jackson’s celebration at the White House on Friday, although her communications director has been infected.

And the House of Representatives speaker, Nancy Pelosi, tested positive for Covid-19 on Thursday as well, after appearing unmasked at crowded indoor events with Biden on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Pelosi is the highest-ranking politician to contract Covid-19 since President Donald Trump was hospitalized with coronavirus in October 2020.

For what its worth...

I am 61. Had both Covid shots and a booster. On the 7th of this month woke up with a slight sore throat. Started to treat as an upcoming cold. Nyquil and Dayquil, etc. Took a home covid test the night of the 9th...positive. Went yesterday morning to take a covid test through Curative. Emailed results this morning...positive. I have some congestion and a slight cough. No fever, no loss of taste, no achiness. I am in decent shape, I think, and not overweight. Between the shots, booster, and taking zinc every day, I think I'll be fine. Just hanging around the house (retired). More to follow.

careless...

• March 15, 2022

WASHINGTON — At least nine House Democrats have announced in the last five days that they tested positive for the coronavirus, with more than half of those cases emerging after lawmakers attended a party retreat last week in Philadelphia.
It is unclear what drove the wave of cases or where the representatives had been infected. But members of the House spent hours on the floor without masks for votes that stretched late into the night last Wednesday before Democrats boarded buses to travel to their gathering.
The infections offered a jarring reminder that, even as top officials seek to pivot away from strict restrictions and encourage Americans to learn to live with the coronavirus, the pandemic rages on. The White House announced on Tuesday that Doug Emhoff, the husband of Vice President Kamala Harris, had tested positive for the virus.

The uptick was all the more striking given that Democrats, including members of Congress and President Biden’s team, have generally been far more supportive of strict precautions against the virus, while Republicans have been vocal opponents of mask mandates and other measures, arguing that they are excessive and an encroachment on personal freedom.

Still, even as reports of the infections circulated in Washington and cases continued to spike globally, there was little indication that officials at the White House or in Congress would reimpose a series of precautions that they have just begun to roll back. It reflects decisions across the country, where leaders are dropping pandemic-era restrictions and mandates.
They should all get another shot and put another mask on.

For what its worth...

I am 61. Had both Covid shots and a booster. On the 7th of this month woke up with a slight sore throat. Started to treat as an upcoming cold. Nyquil and Dayquil, etc. Took a home covid test the night of the 9th...positive. Went yesterday morning to take a covid test through Curative. Emailed results this morning...positive. I have some congestion and a slight cough. No fever, no loss of taste, no achiness. I am in decent shape, I think, and not overweight. Between the shots, booster, and taking zinc every day, I think I'll be fine. Just hanging around the house (retired). More to follow.
I hope it stays that way until you are better. Speedy recovery.

For what its worth...

I just got over the same thing. Was sick for two days and then mostly left over congestion. Asked the doctor for more covid test. He said you are going to get false positives for a week or so. The test looks for a protein spike and even though virus is long gone your body still needs to flush out that protein.

you need to change your tone and attack
by saying this, you're also saying St. Fauci was careless. twice. as was anyone else infected.

He's too stupid to understand this.

For what its worth...

Feel better.

Right, because the R0 for visitors of Covid patients would have been zero because, well… the world according to Tim. Just like the R0 of your careless infected family was, right?

Or like Tibs' careless recklessness, amirite? We still don't know how many hundreds of people he may have infected...or even killed.

Back to the thread. You're vermin. Seriously, a disturbed human being.

speaking of careless, where's @Tibs hiding these days?

The King of Careless. After shaming everyone here for not listening to the science, after masking, after getting jabbed 14 times...Tibs became little JohnnyCovidSeed, spreading happiness and joy everywhere

The King of Careless. After shaming everyone here for not listening to the science, after masking, after getting jabbed 14 times...Tibs became little JohnnyCovidSeed, spreading happiness and joy everywhere

The Covidians pressed hard. You can spot the disciples out and about with worthless cloth mask walking outside.

Thankfully I live in the free country of Florida and that is a scarce non mandatory deal.

Last edited:
I am recovering from having a second bout. First one was more like the Flu. This one was like bad allergies with a bit of taste loss but the only real issues has been a loss of breath with little exertion and worse a total loss of interest in alcohol for both of us.

Thank you Dr Fauci. Thank you.

View attachment 8947

This outcome should be of no surprise. All for something they had the highest probability of having very few issues. Now they're all ****** up across the board,with the natural immune system being down as well from lack of exposer to anything..

Last edited: