• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Not enough is said about this. The thousands of people who had to die literally alone. Alone. Without their family being permitted to be present.

Can you imagine that horror? I cannot.

My high school friend died that way. He was a year ahead of me in high school and I grew up with him. I was closer to his sister. She and I were part of a tight crew in high school.

As he was dying in WA state, she and her family were trying to go see him. They were prohibited from going to see him. They had to FaceTime with him as Covid progressed in his body. They prayed together, talked, cried together for weeks. He was alone. He had to tell them "in the next day or two I am going to go comatose then die." And had to say goodbye via a ******* cell phone. Then they had to wait as doctors gave them more and more grim updates. Until he died.

I agree with you. **** all of them. People should have been able to make the choice to be with their loved ones as they passed, assuming that personal risk.

How selfish and myopic. Right Trog?

Coinkydink

Twice-vaxxed Canadian comedian who refused Pfizer booster “dies suddenly” age 32​

Surely the sheep will not go for the “midterm booster.” Then again, they got the previous clotshots after signing a release of liability waiver.

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/the-global-vaccine-nightmare-has

Do not dare post Substack here!!

A great link from Emerald's document. Mortality rates of the young in Europe...on the rise.

1657759311420.png

Coinciditis :ROFLMAO:

1657759386328.png

Fauci admits that COVID-19 vaccines do not protect 'overly well' against infection​

No way. Say it isn't so. Dude is about a year late.

Some one ( drug companies and Democrats ) are making a lot of money on covid. A lot of money..while limiting the USA oil supply ( Limiting drilling in the USA and Shutting down pipelines ) There are reasons why American are upset with the Biden economics and Democrats approving billion go our money to foreign nations and, illegal immigrants.

All the we can do is VOTE, and say never again to Biden, Nancy P, Chuck S, AOC, K Harris and others like them. And while were at its stops NBC, CNN , and CBS for telling their slanted stories. Journalism as we knew it was dead, and so should the political careers of these Democrats. I give them all until mid terms.

Fauci admits that COVID-19 vaccines do not protect 'overly well' against infection​

No way. Say it isn't so. Dude is about a year late.

How much do you want to bet the next sentence will be, "There for we need mail in ballots"?

My nephew, wife, and 3 kids, age 5, 3, and 3 months are just recovering from the latest variant.
None had any serious symptoms, and 2 of the kids had none at all.

That picture of vodka Nancy with the sash.....wrong sash......where's the African sash? You know, the one she coerced others to wear, and kneel, in a federal building. What kind of whacky is that?

Shouldn’t have refused the booster, I guess.
cause of death: unknown

speculation is SADS, which @Tim Steelersfan has dropped many posts about.

yet you, careless as ever, comment that he "shouldn't have refused the booster" ... you "guess"
how high and mighty and regal of you.

almost as if you're rooting for more and more people to die from the Rona.

well, I "guess" this guy probably shouldn't have been glad-handing people in Hungarian restaurants, but I digress.

well, I "guess" this guy probably shouldn't have been glad-handing people in Hungarian restaurants, but I digress.

One might say that triple masked triple vaxed restaurant owner was "careless" amirite?

I think our "careless" restauranteur can lay testimony on Fauci's statements.

Floggy CovidSeed disagrees. Fauci's been careless, making the required talk show rounds. of course. Had Fauci just sat his *** at home - unlike Floggy CovidSeed did - he'd have been much safer, and not have spread the deadly PelosiVariant to Hungary for the Canadian comedian to contract and die.

but, Careless is what Careless does.

Trust in Flog.

Over what, a year later, it suddenly kills him? THAT makes sense to you?

100%. Vaccine injuries happen any number of months after the jabs. Just like long covid, there are also lasting repercussions to the shots, which we don't still fully understand. We will be a decade before we understand the repercussions.