• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

No there have not. Provide ONE from a reputable publication, NOT a social media site, NOT some obscure website.
You dont get to decide what is a "reputable publication". Your opinion is just that. Your opinion. You consider CNN, MSNBC, NBC and all the other commie sites as reputable. You are too stupid to know when you have been lied to.

You dont get to decide what is a "reputable publication". Your opinion is just that. Your opinion. You consider CNN, MSNBC, NBC and all the other commie sites as reputable. You are too stupid to know when you have been lied to.
FbLTfwkUEAASYxy.png

Right, THAT is what you have been posting about. Sure, Tim. They must’ve left out how it caused soccer players to commit suicide.

Lemme guess, you once again overlooked the scientific study linked inside.

We are surprised.

So you disagreed with shortening the isolation period from 10 to 5 days?

Where does it mention the vaccine? Stay on topic!

A cinder block envies your level of dense.

You're on this sad a pathetic path of trying to claim I only post things from social media, overlooking the hundred or so medical studies I've posted, information from the NEJM to the CDC, to the Lancet. So I posted a recent example of me posting science. It was just that, one of a hundred examples of me posting science.

Stay on track.

So Trumps vaccines where a huge success?

Until more and more bad vaccine news comes out and he's blamed for creating them.

In fact, it's already happening. It's a high whisper right now, but will be a huge roar in the future. Give it a year?

No there have not. Provide ONE from a reputable publication, NOT a social media site, NOT some obscure website.
I posted at least a dozen straight from medical journals… im just not spending the time to lay this out for you again…Im sure in a couple years during the presidential election everything will be accepted… they will lay it all out and say that Trumps administration should have never given the go ahead for them.

All the narratives are falling worldwide…. ivermectin worked as well as anything.. the early vaccines were all failures with serious side effect concerns…. There never was a study that found it was safe for young children or pregnant women… the ones they used to justify that were almost immediately retracted due to flaws or outright lies, yet they still are listed as gospel on the cdc site

Not much different than when they admitted almost a decade after the swine flu outbreak that they grossly underrepresented deaths in that outbreak or how they already admitted they pumped them up for this one…

You aren’t an idiot. You know as well as the rest of us that everyone is playing politics with people’s lives these days.. both sides do it… quit defending either side…

I posted at least a dozen straight from medical journals… im just not spending the time to lay this out for you again…Im sure in a couple years during the presidential election everything will be accepted… they will lay it all out and say that Trumps administration should have never given the go ahead for them.

All the narratives are falling worldwide…. ivermectin worked as well as anything.. the early vaccines were all failures with serious side effect concerns…. There never was a study that found it was safe for young children or pregnant women… the ones they used to justify that were almost immediately retracted due to flaws or outright lies, yet they still are listed as gospel on the cdc site

Not much different than when they admitted almost a decade after the swine flu outbreak that they grossly underrepresented deaths in that outbreak or how they already admitted they pumped them up for this one…

You aren’t an idiot. You know as well as the rest of us that everyone is playing politics with people’s lives these days.. both sides do it… quit defending either side…
Come on now.

I’ve been using that app **** all the time since you sent that to me.

One of the best, handy apps out there. I use it on 4 computers here in my home - work and personal.

Update on kid vaccinations. Parents are smart.

Just over 5 percent of eligible babies and toddlers nationwide have received their first dose at this point, a significantly slower pace than older kids and teenagers, CDC data shows.

Dropping dead like flies. Young, athletic, the healthy. All over the place.

Go on, tell me this was normal in 2019 and before. Remember, Hank Gathers was an anomaly. It happens every day now. Multiple times a day.

20 year-old hockey captain drops dead during game​

Actress and model Charlbi Bean dies (suddenly) at age 32​

Miami Dolphins exec dies (mysteriously) at 47​

Teenager dies from ‘heart attack’ while playing frisbee​

Owen Cotty, a 16-year-old junior at Methacton High School in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania died suddenly as he was playing frisbee with his father and uncle.

16 year-old Philly athlete dies suddenly​

We have said over and over, give a Lefty an inch, they will never, ever, ever stop.

Example #32,947. They aren't asking, it's a....MANDATE

1662077917178.png

Just over 5 percent of eligible babies and toddlers nationwide have received their first dose at this point, a significantly slower pace than older kids and teenagers, CDC data shows.

You will never poke my kid with that worthless ****. Ever.

You will never poke my kid with that worthless ****. Ever.

But I bet you'll get them their measles and diphtheria vaccines yes?

We aren't anti-vax. We are anti-THESE-vaxxes.

let the record show that Flog LOVES these vaccines.

right? we can all agree on that. correct?

so, when the Dems change their stance in the next few months to year, Flog cannot change ze/zer/zit/zey' stance.

LockedIn

let the record show that Flog LOVES these vaccines.

right? we can all agree on that. correct?

so, when the Dems change their stance in the next few months to year, Flog cannot change ze/zer/zit/zey' stance.

LockedIn

Bingo. Ze is too dense to know it is coming. We see it coming. 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, it's coming. There will come a point when this conspiracy theory becomes the next "fact" and the Liberal media will spin and start blaming Trump and Republicans for killing peoples. And Ze won't be able to backtrack. Ze is Lockedin. Hundreds of pages of Lockedin.

But I bet you'll get them their measles and diphtheria vaccines yes?

We aren't anti-vax. We are anti-THESE-vaxxes.

Bingo. These are not vaccines. They do nothing to keep you from getting it or spreading it.

It has now taken its place with all the other viruses we will always deal with until the end of time.

Natural immunity will prevail unless that shot ****** yours up. Which looks that way considering how many so called vaccinated people have caught it multiple times. The side effects should be front and center as people are still foolishly getting jabbed over and over.

I don't. At least not outside of the normal injection side effects. I don't know anyone that had a serious adverse reaction.
I dont know anyone who had a serious reaction either, just the normal effect of a vax.

Bingo. These are not vaccines. They do nothing to keep you from getting it or spreading it.

It has now taken its place with all the other viruses we will always deal with until the end of time.

Natural immunity will prevail unless that shot ****** yours up. Which looks that way considering how many so called vaccinated people have caught it multiple times. The side effects should be front and center as people are still foolishly getting jabbed over and over.

Yep. Flogtard running around here saying "Trump knew the vaccines were the way out of this pandemic."

Cue the 1918 Spanish flu. You know what got us out of that pandemic? Natural immunity. No vaccines. None.

Natural immunity will always be the most dominant defense we have.

Will it always be enough? No. Will it sometimes need help from vaccines? Yes. But mankind ALWAYS gets out of pandemics due to natural immunity...and/or natural immunity+vaccines.

Natural immunity is now summarily dismissed by Liberals and modern science. Why? Think about it. Why? Politics.

Eyes open.

Natural immunity is now summarily dismissed by Liberals and modern science. Why? Think about it. Why? Politics.
There's no money in natural immunity.
Also know that Big Pharma donates billions to the NIH every year. Normally corporations would avoid paying extra taxes to the government but here we have them voluntarily subsidizing the agency that regulates them. Why do you suppose that would be?

All political from the moment they realized they could use it for mass mail in voting. Then it was oh we're not taking the cough" vaccine" if Trump is pushing for it. Then Dementia Joe gets in and the covid shot is the next best thing since sliced bread and totally safe. The pharmaceutical companies get immunity from prosecution, the cdc and media cover for them,dissenters with genuine science data from experts in the field get censored.

The icing on the cake was the very people who treated those with the original strain, get fired when they don't want to take the experimental flu shot. Complete livelihoods destroyed over something that was ALWAYS going to run its course. Those stupid ******* masks did nothing but weaken people and keep the hysteria prolonged for no good reason in the general healthy population.

Then having children take this gene therapy experiment, who by far and away have the least worry of anyone for severe illness now is downright criminal.

All political.

It clearly shows me the complete disregard for the general population and they're about as worth of trust as the CCP giving an honest answer about bio-weapon research in Wuhan.

nxWeBnU.jpg