• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

It’s an example of a scientific study of excess deaths. Of course there’s no studies of excess deaths related to the Covid Vaccine BECAUSE. ITS. NOT. HAPPENING.
so are you saying that all deaths are expected or that no one is dying from this?

I'm old enough to remember when the Left laughed and screamed hysterics at the use of Ivermectin.

Don't take the wrong side of an argument simply because someone has taken the right side. Follow the science has been degraded to a political opinion at this point.

Whatever these mRNA things are, they are not vaccines in the traditional sense, and we will not know the consequences of them for years.
Wait. Tim is claiming that we know the consequences now.

5 billion fully vaccinated, New vaccines just approved. I’ll believe in major adverse consequences when there is evidence of such.

so are you saying that all deaths are expected or that no one is dying from this?
A couple deaths believed to be causally linked to GBS after the J&J vaccine (a reaction also associated with other vaccines, medications as well as Covid)

5 billion fully vaccinated.

Honest question. If there was such evidence, do you believe that our oh so benevolent government would share it with the public?
Why OUR government? The vaccine is being administered around the globe. Why government? Media, doctors, health officials.

Why OUR government? The vaccine is being administered around the globe. Why government? Media, doctors, health officials.
Do you think the government can't silence media, doctors, health officials? Or even get them to toe a company line so to speak? Media will say what the government wants them to say. Our media proves that daily.

Doctors often get their information from government health agencies staffed by "health officials."

And you never answered the question.

because our government is all you seem to listen to.
scientists who disagree with mRNA? nah
doctors who disagree with mRNA? nah
people who have told of their experiences with these shots? nah

J'Xiden? oh, yes.

J'Xiden? oh, yes.
It is a secular religion not science with the left. Big government and corporate shill doctors are to worshipped and listened to without question and taken on faith alone. We know that neither Government nor their doctors has ever done anything nefarious or wrong with peoples health. Black Americans should just fully trust the system to protect them and never experiment on them.

It is a secular religion not science with the left. Big government and corporate shill doctors are to worshipped and listened to without question and taken on faith alone. We know that neither Government nor their doctors has ever done anything nefarious or wrong with peoples health. Black Americans should just fully trust the system to protect them and never experiment on them.
unless the goobermint is led by the Republicans. both sides suck ***. but the Dems just get up in there and suck the **** right out of your *** while fleecing your pockets.

unless the goobermint is led by the Republicans. both sides suck ***. but the Dems just get up in there and suck the **** right out of your *** while fleecing your pockets.
Unless and until we get rid of much of the bureaucracy and the associated whole departments we will not rid ourselves of the problem regardless who is in charge. It is the bureaucracy of unelected officials truly running things without oversight.

Wait, are you posting an article that absolutely, undeniably shows masks work - a study conducted during the 2004 flu season?

Or a study showing that the Polio vaccine in fact does work from 1996, concluding therefore the Covid vaccines work?

Or is it a study showing lockdowns do in fact help during pandemics, a study that focused exclusively on the 1918 Spanish Flu lockdown?

And finally, you didn't actually read the study did you? Glanced at the headline, thought "I got him now!" browsed the first paragraph. If you had, you wouldn't have posted it. Because it doesn't even brush upon the topic we are discussing. It's an evaluation of the effectiveness of vaccines, not an analysis of 'why we are seeing so many excess deaths.'

I read it word for word. Don't trust me? Try reading it for the first time.

Look out for the punchline:

Please keep coming back. This is just too much fun.
200.gif

My short two sentence replies are met with another one of your frenzied “I’m right! You fail” multiple paragraph replies. Who’s failing?

You, in your responses.

The article Tim posted show that Israel - very highly vaccinated nation - is currently experiencing excess deaths. You in fact pointed to the excess death data in 2020 in support of your argument that the Chinese flu is so dangerous - did you forget? I didn't.

The article shows that excess deaths remain to a very, very significant extent - statistically significant is the term - despite the vast number in Israel who are vaccinated and/or have natural immunity. In fact, the number of excess deaths now is higher than it was in 2020, at the height of Covid with the more virulent strain and no vaccines.

So what is causing these excess deaths in the era of the vaccinated and immune? The article provides data showing at least a correlation between the vaccinations and the excess deaths. Because excess death data deals in large numbers, the data do not show that Joe Blow or Joe Slow (Biden) died due to the vaccine and instead provide a mathematical correlation.

I of course agree that correlation does not equal causation, but Tim asks and I also now ask - if not the shot, what is causing the excess deaths in Israel? It sure as hell is not the Chinese flu given the vast number vaccinated and immune, upward of 90%.

So what is going on? Are you able to answer the actual question without launching into some feeble ad hominem tangent?

You, in your responses.

The article Tim posted show that Israel - very highly vaccinated nation - is currently experiencing excess deaths. You in fact pointed to the excess death data in 2020 in support of your argument that the Chinese flu is so dangerous - did you forget? I didn't.

The article shows that excess deaths remain to a very, very significant extent - statistically significant is the term - despite the vast number in Israel who are vaccinated and/or have natural immunity. In fact, the number of excess deaths now is higher than it was in 2020, at the height of Covid with the more virulent strain and no vaccines.

So what is causing these excess deaths in the era of the vaccinated and immune? The article provides data showing at least a correlation between the vaccinations and the excess deaths. Because excess death data deals in large numbers, the data do not show that Joe Blow or Joe Slow (Biden) died due to the vaccine and instead provide a mathematical correlation.

I of course agree that correlation does not equal causation, but Tim asks and I also now ask - if not the shot, what is causing the excess deaths in Israel? It sure as hell is not the Chinese flu given the vast number vaccinated and immune, upward of 90%.

So what is going on? Are you able to answer the actual question without launching into some feeble ad hominem tangent?
I can answer that for you.

You, in your responses.

Must be the monkey pox

J'Xiden? oh, yes.
JAMA
NEJM
The Lancet

The top medical journals publishing multiple studies every month. Two years into vaccination trials and public use. Please do share the articles “disagreeing” with mRNA Covid vaccines.

You, in your responses.

What article?

This thread just won't die. It's certainly been long decided beyond any doubt.

The name should be changed on this thread to ****** Experimental Flu Shot. It's right at placebo level for the current mutation.

Wait. Tim is claiming that we know the consequences now.

5 billion fully vaccinated, New vaccines just approved. I’ll believe in major adverse consequences when there is evidence of such.
Exactly where in my response did I mention Tim? Based on literally decades of clinical studies, it will be years before we know the true outcome from this experiment.

What we do know, is that this stopgap, may have been initially beneficial in protecting the vulnerable, although hardly the panacea as portrayed by many, wouldn't you agree?

The problem, as I see it Trog, is that if Tim says the sky is blue, you will argue the point by saying that sometimes it's cloudy.

But carry on, as it's your right to your opinion, you make Cameron Swayze proud.

Go ahead, post the scientific study addressing your batshit crazy topic. You can’t. It’s only a topic in your fantasy.

That the vaccines are dangerous? That they are injuring people? That people are dying from them? We've only posted hundreds of pages on the topic. I mean, the UK Government is now giving out vaccine damage awards.

No scientific studies needed - though we've supplied them.

My short two sentence replies are met with another one of your frenzied “I’m right! You fail” multiple paragraph replies. Who’s failing?

You're the one challenging the information I provide by providing scientific studies that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I wouldn't just call that failing. I'd call it blind, dumb and stupid. If the shoe fits.