• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

The thing that scared me the most was when some of us took a wait and see approach to the vaccines… (which by the way some of them have now reluctantly admitted in those hearings and as we see in the paperwork released, that they knew the vaxes would never affect transmission.. so it was never going to keep you from getting and passing on the virus… and they understood that from the get go…) … how they started editing definitions, data, and policy to fit their narrative…

They changed the definition of vaccine, the standards it took to get approved outside of an emergency treatment, misinterpreted math to try to say it was safe for certain groups

You don’t do that **** unless you have some ulterior motive… and you sure as hell dont hide potential effects no matter how rare… every pharm commercial has a laundry list of potential bad effects… this one has nothing to scare people off from taking it, even though their short clinical trials certainly had more potential problems than they ever publicly stated

You dont get to decide what is a "reputable publication". Your opinion is just that. Your opinion. You consider CNN, MSNBC, NBC and all the other commie sites as reputable. You are too stupid to know when you have been lied to.
And you’re too stupid to know the difference between medical journals and news networks.

A cinder block envies your level of dense.

You're on this sad a pathetic path of trying to claim I only post things from social media, overlooking the hundred or so medical studies I've posted, information from the NEJM to the CDC, to the Lancet. So I posted a recent example of me posting science. It was just that, one of a hundred examples of me posting science.

Stay on track.
NONE of it backs up your claim the vaccines are killing people and shouldn’t be used. If a major medical journal stated that it would be a groundbreaking news story. This is reality, not delusional fantasy.

I dont know anyone who had a serious reaction either, just the normal effect of a vax.
I know a guy who's in reasonably good shape who had to get his appendix removed 6 days after receiving his second shot.
Guy I went to grade school and high school with had to have his appendix removed after receiving his FOURTH shot.

i know, anecdote, but still you said you didnt know of anyone... i know of two.

There's no money in natural immunity.
Also know that Big Pharma donates billions to the NIH every year. Normally corporations would avoid paying extra taxes to the government but here we have them voluntarily subsidizing the agency that regulates them. Why do you suppose that would be?

There's also no "control" given to the government if you ride with natural immunity. Natural immunity neither pays, nor does it offer emergency control powers they so covet.

So this site is reputable medical journal?
no, but it saves time from the OP going back and reposting the same links that you missed and dismissed because they dont agree with your bias.

no worries. the media and Left will soon change their opinion on this and you'll be left out in the cold. Maybe you can hunker down with Tibs and get through this? where oh where is the Hungarian Johnny Covidseed anyway?

Where does it conclude that the vaccines are dangerous, shouldn’t be used and are killing people?

Hmmm....in the article you're attempting to comment on, the Italian study shows how the vaccines damage human blood, underlying causes for several things that are bad for human beings, like death.

Again, you suck at this. If you want to attempt to debate in this thread and taken seriously (read the pages of comments - you're a joke to everyone) - try reading the oppositions' points.

NONE of it backs up your claim the vaccines are killing people and shouldn’t be used. If a major medical journal stated that it would be a groundbreaking news story. This is reality, not delusional fantasy.

Point out where that IS my singular claim. I'll wait mouth breather.

What I and countless others have been pointing out for hundreds of pages are the vaccines are dangerous. The vaccines injure (Britain agrees). The vaccines sometimes kill. The vaccines don't control spread. The vaccines have very questionable efficacy in protecting those infected.

Lump it all together. Those are my claims. What I post provides evidence of the above.

So this site is reputable medical journal?

This thread has reprinted hundreds of medical, scientific articles. Many from reputable medical journals.

You simply refuse to read or consume anything that goes against your Branch Covidian religion. I've fed you numerous NEJM articles, as one simple example. Is the New England Journal of Medicine a reputable medical organization? Serious question.

And you’re too stupid to know the difference between medical journals and news networks.

And you're too stupid to read the content from medical journals provided to you...here. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

No, YOU are too stupid to know the difference. You've proven that many times over.

He's literally like a petulant child now (again). Running around calling people names, accusing them of that which he is guilty of, etc.

Dude's got nothing left but Branch Covidian beliefs. The walls came crumbling down months ago and he left for months. This is the far weaker version of the always weak Dr. Flog, flailing.

Like I said, watching it IS worth the price of membership though. Every penny worth it.

I posted at least a dozen straight from medical journals… im just not spending the time to lay this out for you again…Im sure in a couple years during the presidential election everything will be accepted… they will lay it all out and say that Trumps administration should have never given the go ahead for them.

All the narratives are falling worldwide…. ivermectin worked as well as anything.. the early vaccines were all failures with serious side effect concerns…. There never was a study that found it was safe for young children or pregnant women… the ones they used to justify that were almost immediately retracted due to flaws or outright lies, yet they still are listed as gospel on the cdc site

Not much different than when they admitted almost a decade after the swine flu outbreak that they grossly underrepresented deaths in that outbreak or how they already admitted they pumped them up for this one…

You aren’t an idiot. You know as well as the rest of us that everyone is playing politics with people’s lives these days.. both sides do it… quit defending either side…
UH-HUH…

Hmmm....in the article you're attempting to comment on, the Italian study shows how the vaccines damage human blood, underlying causes for several things that are bad for human beings, like death.

Again, you suck at this. If you want to attempt to debate in this thread and taken seriously (read the pages of comments - you're a joke to everyone) - try reading the oppositions' points.
to be fair - you cant catch Covid if you're not breathing anymore.

no, but it saves time from the OP going back and reposting the same links that you missed and dismissed because they dont agree with your bias.

no worries. the media and Left will soon change their opinion on this and you'll be left out in the cold. Maybe you can hunker down with Tibs and get through this? where oh where is the Hungarian Johnny Covidseed anyway?
“Just wait, just wait!” LOL!

The same week they approve the updated vaccines. Oh, the humanity! Right?

Delusion.

I know a guy who's in reasonably good shape who had to get his appendix removed 6 days after receiving his second shot.
Guy I went to grade school and high school with had to have his appendix removed after receiving his FOURTH shot.

i know, anecdote, but still you said you didnt know of anyone... i know of two.

I've stated this before, but will summarize again.

- Neighbor died of a heart attack 3 days after the jab.
- Sister got very sick after the second shot (2.5 days in bed); later developed swelling around her heart
- My oldest son took the J&J and that day got violently ill, including temp paralysis causing him to fall over, heavy fever, vomiting. Lasted about 12 hours.
- A guy I know, a poster here and an all around ******* got appendicitis 6 days after the 2nd jabby stab and had to be operated on.

There are others.

And finally, and this is a side effect, everyone I know out there getting Covid now is vaccinated and is on their like 2nd, 3rd, 4th bout of Covid.

“Just wait, just wait!” LOL!

The same week they approve the updated vaccines. Oh, the humanity! Right?

Delusion.
and, as has been said before... you suck at this.

you were the same one gleefully screaming that Trump's walls were closing in, that he's unhinged behind closed doors, that he's going to jail ... you're batting .000 on everything you've said for the past 7 years. time to scratch that itch.

Point out where that IS my singular claim. I'll wait mouth breather.

What I and countless others have been pointing out for hundreds of pages are the vaccines are dangerous. The vaccines injure (Britain agrees). The vaccines sometimes kill. The vaccines don't control spread. The vaccines have very questionable efficacy in protecting those infected.

Lump it all together. Those are my claims. What I post provides evidence of the above.
And yet life has returned to normal and they just approved another vaccine. Go wonder!

oh, no no no no no
you've solidified your seat on the All-Vaxx Team. Can't change stance now.
Completely missing the point.

Is Trump playing politics with people’s lives, yes or no?

Completely missing the point.

Is Trump playing politics with people’s lives, yes or no?
wow, the memo is out already.

let me ask you this...

if you get the jab, does that 100% prevent you from getting the China Flu?