• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

I’d say rocky 88: then beat down continues.
qfv7x2Q.gif

NgcQrcp.jpg

TDdCKX5.jpg

JAMA
NEJM
The Lancet

The top medical journals publishing multiple studies every month. Two years into vaccination trials and public use. Please do share the articles “disagreeing” with mRNA Covid vaccines.
why? you didnt bother the first 500 pages, so what makes me believe you'll hold the football in place this time Lucy?

While that accounts for 21's ineptitude, it only partially describes the mental tumbles for Floggy.....what else could have led to his complete inability to accept that he was wrong in the past, is still wrong and that the reliance on the same propaganda that tricked him for the past couple years is just further dimming his low wattage bulb?

Exactly where in my response did I mention Tim? Based on literally decades of clinical studies, it will be years before we know the true outcome from this experiment.

What we do know, is that this stopgap, may have been initially beneficial in protecting the vulnerable, although hardly the panacea as portrayed by many, wouldn't you agree?

The problem, as I see it Trog, is that if Tim says the sky is blue, you will argue the point by saying that sometimes it's cloudy.

But carry on, as it's your right to your opinion, you make Cameron Swayze proud.
Hell no I don’t agree. Life has returned to normal. The vaccinated are 6 times less likely to die of Covid. 60% of people contracting Covid are asymptomatic. Hospitalizations and deaths have remained low for five months. The vaccines have been a huge success.

The disagreement Tim has is with MEDICAL DOCTORS, not me. I’m just going by what they say.

That the vaccines are dangerous? That they are injuring people? That people are dying from them? We've only posted hundreds of pages on the topic. I mean, the UK Government is now giving out vaccine damage awards.

No scientific studies needed - though we've supplied them.

You're the one challenging the information I provide by providing scientific studies that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I wouldn't just call that failing. I'd call it blind, dumb and stupid. If the shoe fits.
You have not provided anything other than social media nonsense and crockpot articles. I provided a list of the world’s top medical journals. Find one study that backs up your nonsense. ONE.

Hell no I don’t agree. Life has returned to normal. The vaccinated are 6 times less likely to die of Covid. 60% of people contracting Covid are asymptomatic. Hospitalizations and deaths have remained low for five months. The vaccines have been a huge success.

The disagreement Tim has is with MEDICAL DOCTORS, not me. I’m just going by what they say.
Do you ever wake up, look at the world around you and have one, just one, independent thought? Again, the "vaccine" proved beneficial to those susceptible to this virus, the elderly, the obese and those with pre-existing medical conditions. That's it!

My opinion is that this level of Covid hysteria has gone on long enough, albeit not coming from a MEDICAL DOCTOR! :eek:

The Spanish Flu, without a cure, was a nonentity after a year or two.

After 2+ years, it's time to take off the mask, there's nothing wrong with the air.

Last edited:
You have not provided anything other than social media nonsense and crockpot articles.

Now it's pointless to argue with you. I personally, and others have, provided you and the rest with hundreds of medical studies, results and evidence from the likes of the NEJM, JAMA, CDC, CDC Europe, Universities, other governments, and on and on and on.

The fact that your confirmation bias won't allow you to even admit they have been posted means arguing with you is utterly nonsense.

Case in point, I posted this study not long ago. Nary a peep from you. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2202092

It's hard to argue with the village idiot.

Good Lord. We said the cure was worse than the virus over and over and over again. Evidence in support, and it's downright bad.

1662048248609.png

Hmmmm.

Two key recent medical research articles, one from Italy and one from Germany, are used to document what may be the most important research finding during the entire COVID pandemic period.

Blood damage that has been detailed through sophisticated research methods is the "missing link" to explain many negative health conditions ranging from heart problems, cancers, reduced immunity and death. Blood damage is the key biologic explanation for harmful vaccine impacts.

Italian Study: https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/47/80

Here is the abstract:

The use of dark-field microscopic analysis of fresh peripheral blood on a slide was once widespread in medicine, allowing a first and immediate assessment of the state of health of the corpuscular components of the blood. In the present study we analyzed with a dark-field optical microscope the peripheral blood drop from 1,006 symptomatic subjects after inoculation with an mRNA injection (Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna), starting from March 2021. There were 948 subjects (94%of the total sample) whose bloodshowed aggregation of erythrocytes and the presence of particles of various shapes and sizes of unclear origin one month after the mRNA inoculation. In 12 subjects,blood was examined with the same method before vaccination, showing a perfectly normal hematological distribution. The alterations found after the inoculation of the mRNA injections further reinforce the suspicion that the modifications were due to the so-called “vaccines”themselves. We report 4 clinical cases, chosen as representative of the entire case series. Further studies are needed to define the exact nature of the particles found in the blood and to identify possible solutions to the problems they are evidently causing.

Here are just a few statements from the conclusions:
  • With the hematological pictures we have presented here it is reasonable to expect reactivation of oncological disease along with blood circulation disorders.
  • The alterations found after the injection of our patient/cases withmRNA materials (whatever may be in them), we found what we believe is conclusive evidence that the modifications observed, as these persons went from normal blood profiles to very abnormal ones, must be attributed to the proximate mRNA injections.
  • In conclusion, such abrupt changes as we have documented in the peripheral blood profile of 948 patients have never been observed after inoculation by any vaccines in the past according to our clinical experience.

German study

The German Working Group for Covid-19 Vaccine Analysis has made its ‘Summary of Preliminary Findings’ publicly available. In a wide-ranging report dated 6 July, the Group described the toxic substances found in all Covid-19 “vaccine” samples analysed and the marked changes seen in blood samples taken from vaccinated people. The Group also found that the greater the stability of the envelope of lipid nanoparticles, the more frequent the vaccine side effects.

The Working Group for Covid Vaccine Analysis is an interdisciplinary working group that has undertaken the task of analysing the contents and the effects of the novel Covid-19 “vaccines.” The group is an internationally networked working group with a core team of more than 60 doctors, physicians, pharmacists, scientists, mathematicians, alternative health practitioners, lawyers and journalists.

The comparison of blood samples from unvaccinated and vaccinated individuals by means of dark-field microscopy showed noticeable changes in the blood of each person who had been vaccinated with the Covid-19 vaccines...Complex structures similar to those in the vaccines were found in the blood samples of the vaccinated. Using artificial intelligence (AI) image analysis, the difference between the blood of vaccinated and unvaccinated people was confirmed.

Using a small sample of live blood analyses from both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, they determined that artificial intelligence (AI) can distinguish with 100% reliability between the blood of the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. This indicates that the Covid-19 vaccines can effect long-term changes in the composition of the blood of the person vaccinated without that person being aware of these changes.

Crystalline formations were found in all of the blood samples taken from vaccinated people...The Group also observed rouleaux formations of red blood cells in all vaccinated samples and “frequently observed an unusually rapid disintegration of the different types of cells in the vaccinated blood.”

The stability of the lipid nanoparticle envelope is closely correlated with the incidence of vaccine side effects and injury. The more stable this envelope, the greater the amount of mRNA that penetrates cells, where the production of spike proteins then takes place. These results correspond with the findings of pathologists who have carried out autopsies on people who died due to vaccine injury. Spike proteins were detected in damaged tissue. Researchers suspect that the spike protein is, in itself, toxic.

The following predominantly metallic elements were unexpectedly detected in the doses from AstraZeneca, BioNTech/Pfizer and Moderna:

• Alkali metals: caesium (Cs), potassium (K),

• Alkaline earth metals: calcium (Ca), barium (Ba),

• transition metals: cobalt (Co), iron (Fe), chromium (Cr), titanium (Ti),

• Rare earth metals: cerium (Ce), gadolinium (Gd),

• Mining group/metal: aluminium (Al),

• Carbon group: silicon (Si) (partly support material/slide),

• Oxygen group: sulphur (S)

Do you ever wake up, look at the world around you and have one, just one, independent thought? Again, the "vaccine" proved beneficial to those susceptible to this virus, the elderly, the obese and those with pre-existing medical conditions. That's it!

My opinion is that this level of Covid hysteria has gone on long enough, albeit not coming from a MEDICAL DOCTOR! :eek:

The Spanish Flu, without a cure, was a nonentity after a year or two.

After 2+ years, it's time to take off the mask, there's nothing wrong with the air.
“That’s it!” LOL! Like there aren’t tens of (hundred?) million Americans that are either elderly, obese or have a pre-existing condition or some combination thereof. One of the people I know that was hospitalized with Covid was none of those.

You forgot that hospitals and health systems benefited from the vaccine. Who’s not thinking independently?

Hmmmm.

Two key recent medical research articles, one from Italy and one from Germany, are used to document what may be the most important research finding during the entire COVID pandemic period.

Blood damage that has been detailed through sophisticated research methods is the "missing link" to explain many negative health conditions ranging from heart problems, cancers, reduced immunity and death. Blood damage is the key biologic explanation for harmful vaccine impacts.

Italian Study: https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/47/80

Here is the abstract:

The use of dark-field microscopic analysis of fresh peripheral blood on a slide was once widespread in medicine, allowing a first and immediate assessment of the state of health of the corpuscular components of the blood. In the present study we analyzed with a dark-field optical microscope the peripheral blood drop from 1,006 symptomatic subjects after inoculation with an mRNA injection (Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna), starting from March 2021. There were 948 subjects (94%of the total sample) whose bloodshowed aggregation of erythrocytes and the presence of particles of various shapes and sizes of unclear origin one month after the mRNA inoculation. In 12 subjects,blood was examined with the same method before vaccination, showing a perfectly normal hematological distribution. The alterations found after the inoculation of the mRNA injections further reinforce the suspicion that the modifications were due to the so-called “vaccines”themselves. We report 4 clinical cases, chosen as representative of the entire case series. Further studies are needed to define the exact nature of the particles found in the blood and to identify possible solutions to the problems they are evidently causing.

Here are just a few statements from the conclusions:
  • With the hematological pictures we have presented here it is reasonable to expect reactivation of oncological disease along with blood circulation disorders.
  • The alterations found after the injection of our patient/cases withmRNA materials (whatever may be in them), we found what we believe is conclusive evidence that the modifications observed, as these persons went from normal blood profiles to very abnormal ones, must be attributed to the proximate mRNA injections.
  • In conclusion, such abrupt changes as we have documented in the peripheral blood profile of 948 patients have never been observed after inoculation by any vaccines in the past according to our clinical experience.

German study

The German Working Group for Covid-19 Vaccine Analysis has made its ‘Summary of Preliminary Findings’ publicly available. In a wide-ranging report dated 6 July, the Group described the toxic substances found in all Covid-19 “vaccine” samples analysed and the marked changes seen in blood samples taken from vaccinated people. The Group also found that the greater the stability of the envelope of lipid nanoparticles, the more frequent the vaccine side effects.

The Working Group for Covid Vaccine Analysis is an interdisciplinary working group that has undertaken the task of analysing the contents and the effects of the novel Covid-19 “vaccines.” The group is an internationally networked working group with a core team of more than 60 doctors, physicians, pharmacists, scientists, mathematicians, alternative health practitioners, lawyers and journalists.

The comparison of blood samples from unvaccinated and vaccinated individuals by means of dark-field microscopy showed noticeable changes in the blood of each person who had been vaccinated with the Covid-19 vaccines...Complex structures similar to those in the vaccines were found in the blood samples of the vaccinated. Using artificial intelligence (AI) image analysis, the difference between the blood of vaccinated and unvaccinated people was confirmed.

Using a small sample of live blood analyses from both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, they determined that artificial intelligence (AI) can distinguish with 100% reliability between the blood of the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. This indicates that the Covid-19 vaccines can effect long-term changes in the composition of the blood of the person vaccinated without that person being aware of these changes.

Crystalline formations were found in all of the blood samples taken from vaccinated people...The Group also observed rouleaux formations of red blood cells in all vaccinated samples and “frequently observed an unusually rapid disintegration of the different types of cells in the vaccinated blood.”

The stability of the lipid nanoparticle envelope is closely correlated with the incidence of vaccine side effects and injury. The more stable this envelope, the greater the amount of mRNA that penetrates cells, where the production of spike proteins then takes place. These results correspond with the findings of pathologists who have carried out autopsies on people who died due to vaccine injury. Spike proteins were detected in damaged tissue. Researchers suspect that the spike protein is, in itself, toxic.

The following predominantly metallic elements were unexpectedly detected in the doses from AstraZeneca, BioNTech/Pfizer and Moderna:

• Alkali metals: caesium (Cs), potassium (K),

• Alkaline earth metals: calcium (Ca), barium (Ba),

• transition metals: cobalt (Co), iron (Fe), chromium (Cr), titanium (Ti),

• Rare earth metals: cerium (Ce), gadolinium (Gd),

• Mining group/metal: aluminium (Al),

• Carbon group: silicon (Si) (partly support material/slide),

• Oxygen group: sulphur (S)
Right, THAT is what you have been posting about. Sure, Tim. They must’ve left out how it caused soccer players to commit suicide.

So Trumps vaccines where a huge success?

Now it's pointless to argue with you. I personally, and others have, provided you and the rest with hundreds of medical studies, results and evidence from the likes of the NEJM, JAMA, CDC, CDC Europe, Universities, other governments, and on and on and on.

The fact that your confirmation bias won't allow you to even admit they have been posted means arguing with you is utterly nonsense.

Case in point, I posted this study not long ago. Nary a peep from you. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2202092

It's hard to argue with the village idiot.
So you disagreed with shortening the isolation period from 10 to 5 days?

Where does it mention the vaccine? Stay on topic!

JAMA
NEJM
The Lancet

The top medical journals publishing multiple studies every month. Two years into vaccination trials and public use. Please do share the articles “disagreeing” with mRNA Covid vaccines.
There are literally hundreds of medical journal publications that are highly critical of the vaccines at this point, many that have been shared here that you conveniently ignore..

mrna vaccines have never been approved before because of the severe issues that have plagued the program before now…

We now know pfizer outright stole moderna’s method of delivery, which pfizer swore wouldn’t lead to some of the things that were witnessed in earlier mrna attempts… of course because they stole it… well they had no real way to know though…. And now they are admitting that they at best misrepresented data to support the concept that these “vaccines” were safe, effective, and weren’t gene manipulation… which they are plain and simple

There are literally hundreds of medical journal publications that are highly critical of the vaccines at this point, many that have been shared here that you conveniently ignore..

mrna vaccines have never been approved before because of the severe issues that have plagued the program before now…

We now know pfizer outright stole moderna’s method of delivery, which pfizer swore wouldn’t lead to some of the things that were witnessed in earlier mrna attempts… of course because they stole it… well they had no real way to know though…. And now they are admitting that they at best misrepresented data to support the concept that these “vaccines” were safe, effective, and weren’t gene manipulation… which they are plain and simple
"I agree"
/SupeAppendix

“That’s it!” LOL! Like there aren’t tens of (hundred?) million Americans that are either elderly, obese or have a pre-existing condition or some combination thereof. One of the people I know that was hospitalized with Covid was none of those.

You forgot that hospitals and health systems benefited from the vaccine. Who’s not thinking independently?
Ya, OK, as others have pointed out, including Mark Twain....

"Never waste time trying to explain yourself to idiots who turn out to be addicted to stupid ideas and meaningless arguments."

No there have not. Provide ONE from a reputable publication, NOT a social media site, NOT some obscure website.