• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

You and Alex Berenson have a lot in common…

It only took me to get to line three of this guys bio where he says that the end is not in sight to know that that this guy is a hack.

LMAO....I had an ENT appointment today. MASKS REQUIRED. Get into the exam room, doc asks me to lower the mask for the rest of the damned 25 min appointment to do the exam.

How dumb is that?

It's all dumb at this point. A joke.
I had a optometry appointment a few months back, the receptionist said I needed a mask and gave me one. I was like really? You guys are still doing this charade? They sternly said yes, you need tour mask to see the doctor. I go in for eye exam and she has me pull my mask off for the rest of the visit.

Just beyond ******* dumb to the point it's insulting.

Floggy disinformation:
  • The Chinese flu did not come from the Wuhan Institute of Bat Flu
  • Masks work in preventing the spread of the Chinese flu
  • Closing schools is an effective way to prevent the spread of the Chinese flu
  • Lockdowns are effective in preventing the spread of the Chinese flu
  • Shots prevent you from getting the Chinese flu
  • Shots prevent you from spreading the Chinese flu
  • Kids should get the shot
  • Shots have no significant side effects
Do you ever admit you're wrong about anything associated with the Chinese flu? EVER?
Do YOU ever admit you’re wrong? Get ready! You know a little less confirmation bias and a little more skepticism in your convictions would serve you, Tim, and all the other low information stooges on this board well.

It would actually be news if Singapore’s fertility rate WASN’T declining.

**** sandwich time, eat up!

Do YOU ever admit you’re wrong? Get ready! You know a little less confirmation bias and a little more skepticism in your convictions would serve you, Tim, and all the other low information stooges on this board well.

Uhhhh, I did not post the information about Singapore's birth rate, idiot.

Second, I will admit I was wrong about one thing. I thought you were not a complete, total, utter, absolute, unadulterated imbecile.

I was wrong.

Uhhhh, I did not post the information about Singapore's birth rate, idiot.

Second, I will admit I was wrong about one thing. I thought you were not a complete, total, utter, absolute, unadulterated imbecile.

I was wrong.
Then why did you reply accusing me of spreading disinformation? Another knee-jerk, triggered, uninformed reaction. Next time take a minute to see what it is you’re disagreeing with.

“Just wait!”

The study most certainly does not definitively conclude the risks outweigh the benefits, it suggests that there is a need for formal harm-benefit analysis.

If a normal human being doesn't apply Flog's twisted version of reality to the data, it absolutely does say the risks of AEIs outweigh the reduced risk of hospitalization. It's right there. We provide you with data, you refuse to consume it as intended, but instead twist it.

You do know that damn near every medical research paper ends with the recommendation for further study, right?

You claimed the vaccines were dangerous and killing people (when you weren’t arguing the completely incoherent “perfect for some, deadly for others”).

That has not been my argument, that is your twisted version of it. The vaccines are dangerous, they are killing some % of people, and they are terrible in terms of performance. Period.

Never did you mention anything close to adverse events vs reduced risk of hospitalization.

Wrong, I have posted other findings about this very topic before - that risks of side effects outweigh the benefits of the vax. Feel free to go back and do your research.

You thought the media invented age adjusted mortality rates,

No, I didn't. Another of a dozen examples of your inability to read and comprehend. I said that the media and the government were not using age adjusted mortality rates in 2020 and 2021 when they should have been and now all of a sudden are doing so. I didn't say it was just invented.

By all means, please continue to twist and distort all you want. Do come back, I need more entertainment.

You and Alex Berenson have a lot in common…

Sigh...tiring.

Read

The

Article

Analyze

The

Contents.

Disprove what he's claiming. When you can, we will discuss.

Though I do find it comical that you smear a former NY Times writer every time you do it. Your dedication to the Branch Covidians is deep...and disturbing.

You ******* moron, Berensen acknowledged that the birthrate in Singapore had been declining in the damned article.

Like other East Asian countries, Singapore is suffering severe baby bust. The average woman in Singapore has fewer than 1.2 children, barely half the birth rate needed to avert a long-term decline in population.

In fact, it's in the Singapore data sources linked in his article. You can find the following:

1662223070047.png

The only thing you can potentially call out is that he said the birth rate remained stable for the decade. That argument CAN be made, as well as some moron could say NO see it's dropping. None of takes away from his point in the article.

The data on annual and quarterly birth rates he used is here: https://www.ica.gov.sg/docs/default...ts_sdb_q2-apr_jun_2022.xlsx?sfvrsn=bf4fb156_4

Alex wrote:
As low as the birth rate was, though, it had remained stable for a decade. Even Covid did not meaningfully change the number of births - 39,259 in 2019, 38,590 in 2020, and 38,672 in 2021.

Singapore Data; Berenson's comment is correct.

1662222206674.png

He wrote:
In the first two months of 2022, Singapore received welcome news. Births actually rose about 7.5 percent.

Singapore Govt data; Berenson's statement is correct.

1662222405712.png

He said:

Then came March. Again, Singapore began mass mRNA vaccinations of women (and men) of childbearing age in June 2021; March 2022 is exactly nine months later.

In March, the increase in births abruptly reversed. Between March and June 2022 - the most recent month for which figures are available - Singapore has recorded about 1,000 fewer live births compared to 2021, a decline of 8.5 percent. The drop has been consistent each month.

And the Govt of Singapore itself shows us:

1662222533614.png

While the overall birth rate in Singapore has declined over time, while the crude birth rate has dropped from 10.1 to 8.6 in a decade, THE POINT of the article is that 9 months AFTER the mass vaccinations took place, in one single month, births dropped by 8.5% and have continued for 3 straight months (see image above).

A 16% shift in birth rates overnight that has held consistent now for 3 months.

Births don't just change that drastically and that rapidly. And that has nothing to do with a mild 10 year decrease in birth rate.

Read. Learn Floggy.

Attachments

• 1662222930900.png
    1662222930900.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Why because he didn’t include a pic of a computer screen showing a graph like Berenson does?

No because the article is bullshit. You're traveling down a rabbit hole trying to claim that birth rates in Singapore have been declining, nothing to see here. Which means you didn't understand nor comprehend Berensons.

A drastic, rapid, 16% overnight drop in births that's held consistent for 3 months that goes way beyond the super gradual curve of declining births this decade (10.1 birthrate to 8.6). And it all happened 9 months after mass inoculation.

Then why did you reply accusing me of spreading disinformation? Another knee-jerk, triggered, uninformed reaction. Next time take a minute to see what it is you’re disagreeing with.

Because you have come here for years accusing others of spreading disinformation. You still try to.

He's pointing out you are the pot calling the kettle black and provided an ample list of the disinformation you have and continue to spread.

Get it?

I literally listed the disinformation you parroted like a good little government quisling bootlicker.

If stupid were currency, you'd be Musk. It's not; you're just stupid.

If a normal human being doesn't apply Flog's twisted version of reality to the data, it absolutely does say the risks of AEIs outweigh the reduced risk of hospitalization. It's right there. We provide you with data, you refuse to consume it as intended, but instead twist it.

You do know that damn near every medical research paper ends with the recommendation for further study, right?

That has not been my argument, that is your twisted version of it. The vaccines are dangerous, they are killing some % of people, and they are terrible in terms of performance. Period.

Wrong, I have posted other findings about this very topic before - that risks of side effects outweigh the benefits of the vax. Feel free to go back and do your research.

No, I didn't. Another of a dozen examples of your inability to read and comprehend. I said that the media and the government were not using age adjusted mortality rates in 2020 and 2021 when they should have been and now all of a sudden are doing so. I didn't say it was just invented.

By all means, please continue to twist and distort all you want. Do come back, I need more entertainment.
More backtracking and incoherence.

So it’s not your argument that the vaccines are dangerous and killing people, but they are dangerous and killing people?

You literally just wrote that! 😂

You ******* moron, Berensen acknowledged that the birthrate in Singapore had been declining in the damned article.

In fact, it's in the Singapore data sources linked in his article. You can find the following:

View attachment 9401

The only thing you can potentially call out is that he said the birth rate remained stable for the decade. That argument CAN be made, as well as some moron could so NO see it's dropping. None of takes away from his point in the article.

The data on annual and quarterly birth rates he used is here: https://www.ica.gov.sg/docs/default...ts_sdb_q2-apr_jun_2022.xlsx?sfvrsn=bf4fb156_4

Alex wrote:

Singapore Data; Berenson's comment is correct.

View attachment 9397

He wrote:

Singapore Govt data; Berenson's statement is correct.

View attachment 9398

He said:

And the Govt of Singapore itself shows us:

View attachment 9399

While the overall birth rate in Singapore has declined over time, while the crude birth rate has dropped from 10.1 to 8.6 in a decade, THE POINT of the article is that 9 months AFTER the mass vaccinations took place, in one single month, births dropped by 8.5% and have continued for 3 straight months (see image above).

A 16% shift in birth rates overnight that has held consistent now for 3 months.

Births don't just change that drastically and that rapidly. And that has nothing to do with a mild 10 year decrease in birth rate.

Read. Learn Floggy.
MEDICAL DOCTORS, Tim. They actually know what the **** they are talking about. You and Alex Berenson do not know what the **** you’re talking about. The arrogance! Really!

Study from Brazil - yes, not a controlled study but simply observational, I get it - showed that using Ivermectin as a prophylaxis (for (D)imbo voters, that means preventative) is effective in preventing getting the Chinese flu and VERY effective in preventing hospitalization and mortality from the Chinese flu. The mortality rate for those using Ivermectin as a prophylaxis was 0.8%, compared to 2.6% for those not using Ivermectin.

article_river_8d780c4074aa11ec94c4251e4bb8ffa2-Figure-1.-Underlying-data-for-the-study-on-ivermectin-prophylaxis-used-for-COVID-19..png

article_river_ed2e9c8074aa11ecbf5cb1ba987afa51-Figure-2-Ivermectin-prophylaxis.-Summary-of-the-findings.png

But hey, drug manufacturers could not make a trillion dollars on Ivermectin, so there's that.

Lookee here, on the NIH website, for Covid treatments.......Ivermectin.

Why because he didn’t include a pic of a computer screen showing a graph like Berenson does?

No. I was referring to the website that you provided. The guy that runs the website stated that the pandemic will never be over. Anything past that point is going to be political bullshit.

More backtracking and incoherence.

So it’s not your argument that the vaccines are dangerous and killing people, but they are dangerous and killing people?

You literally just wrote that! 😂

No, I spend post after post after post keeping you from twisting my words and the words of others here. And I will continue to do so. You have this weak little habit of ascribing to others that which you think they intended. You habitually put words in people's mouths. People correct you here often. As I shall do again.

You said "You claimed the vaccines were dangerous and killing people (when you weren’t arguing the completely incoherent “perfect for some, deadly for others”)"

Now the average reader, when encountering such a poorly constructed sentence, could interpret the first half of that message incorrectly. A) it could be interpreted to mean the person who believes this believes the vaccines are universally dangerous and killing most of the people taking them, or a very large percentage of the people taking them, or B) it could be interpreted that the person who believe this believes the vaccines are sometimes dangerous to some and sometimes killing some people.

My contention has been and continues to be that the vaccines are dangerous to many people (obviously not all) and killing too many people. I mirror Mad's thinking. Vaccines with far fewer side effects and far fewer suspected deaths have been pulled from the market. These vaccines have not even though they have proven to be more dangerous than other vaccines that were pulled from the market.

These vaccines have met the litmus test other dangerous vaccines met and should have been pulled from the market. Does that mean they are dangerous and deadly for all (as you try to say I am saying)? Nope.

Next?

MEDICAL DOCTORS, Tim. They actually know what the **** they are talking about. You and Alex Berenson do not know what the **** you’re talking about. The arrogance! Really!

OK so your first post on this topic was proven wrong. You posted an article saying that birth rates are dropping as expected in Singapore. You were wrong and it was a feeble attempt.

So now you switch gears to saying "Doctors say the vaccines are safe and don't affect fertility." Though countless recent studies show that menstrual cycles are affected, Pfizer study data showed alarming #s of miscarriages in pregnant women, and studies showed that the vaccines cause decreased sperm counts in men.

Now we know the medical community has lied to us all for 2 years en masse. The CDC recently admitted it had failed. They all told us the vaccines would prevent spread of Covid. Then they said if you get the vaccines, you won't die from Covid. Then...then....then.

They have been lying to us for 2 years. Studies are showing their claims about infertility are indeed to be heavily questioned. But you Branch Covidians believe. You continue as sheep to believe.

Now back to Berenson's article, the Govt of Singapore data, and the alarming, severe drop (16%) in births beginning in March of this year and continuing. Back to the topic...the point you were beaten on. Why? Do explain how his observation about those statistics are wrong? His article says there is a cause for concern, and it looks like it 'could' be tied to the vaccines. Is that wrong? To say we should be looking into it with more studies....that continue to find the vaccines negatively affecting fertility?

Head out of the sand Dr. Floggy

Study from Brazil - yes, not a controlled study but simply observational, I get it - showed that using Ivermectin as a prophylaxis (for (D)imbo voters, that means preventative) is effective in preventing getting the Chinese flu and VERY effective in preventing hospitalization and mortality from the Chinese flu. The mortality rate for those using Ivermectin as a prophylaxis was 0.8%, compared to 2.6% for those not using Ivermectin.

article_river_8d780c4074aa11ec94c4251e4bb8ffa2-Figure-1.-Underlying-data-for-the-study-on-ivermectin-prophylaxis-used-for-COVID-19..png

article_river_ed2e9c8074aa11ecbf5cb1ba987afa51-Figure-2-Ivermectin-prophylaxis.-Summary-of-the-findings.png

But hey, drug manufacturers could not make a trillion dollars on Ivermectin, so there's that.
Brazilian women are hot............just sayin..........

Mengele was a medical doctor. You should go pay him a visit.

All political from the moment they realized they could use it for mass mail in voting. Then it was oh we're not taking the cough" vaccine" if Trump is pushing for it. Then Dementia Joe gets in and the covid shot is the next best thing since sliced bread and totally safe. The pharmaceutical companies get immunity from prosecution, the cdc and media cover for them,dissenters with genuine science data from experts in the field get censored.

The icing on the cake was the very people who treated those with the original strain, get fired when they don't want to take the experimental flu shot. Complete livelihoods destroyed over something that was ALWAYS going to run its course. Those stupid ******* masks did nothing but weaken people and keep the hysteria prolonged for no good reason in the general healthy population.

Then having children take this gene therapy experiment, who by far and away have the least worry of anyone for severe illness now is downright criminal.

All political.

It clearly shows me the complete disregard for the general population and they're about as worth of trust as the CCP giving an honest answer about bio-weapon research in Wuhan.
And the ironic thing is, the very same people onboard with this crap are the same ones who not that long ago would be mistrusting of anything that had the stamp of approval from government, big business and the mainstream media.