• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Pharmaceutical executives watching going..$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

That guys show is horrific and he has a very punchable face.
Greg Gutfeld on the dreaded Fox is now the highest-rated late night show.

we shut down global economies over small fractions.
now, its not a big deal.
All Hail Pedo Hitler! Our true savior!

it's been said before and it bears saying again.

you REALLY suck at this.
WTF? I think you need to read that again. If highly vaccinated countries start seeing a small fraction of their historical annual births, it will be a huge deal. If what Berenson and Tim are claiming is true, it will only continue to get worse and cause a worldwide crisis. Wouldn’t you agree?

WTF? I think you need to read that again. If highly vaccinated countries start seeing a small fraction of their historical annual births, it will be a huge deal. If what Berenson and Tim are claiming is true, it will only continue to get worse and cause a worldwide crisis. Wouldn’t you agree?
It is a huge deal! That's why Tim is concerned about it. Do you think that George Soros sponsored sites are going to let YOU in on it? You DO suck at this.

It is a huge deal! That's why Tim is concerned about it. Do you think that George Soros sponsored sites are going to let YOU in on it? You DO suck at this.
And by year’s end we will be in a huge worldwide crisis due to drastically declining birth rate, correct? Go on record.

I fully suspect that Tim will start walking his hysteria back.

And by year’s end we will be in a huge worldwide crisis due to drastically declining birth rate, correct? Go on record.

I fully suspect that Tim will start walking his hysteria back.
If there is, you wont know about it because the sites that you visit aren't going to report it. Dead babies isn't something liberals are all that concerned about.

If there is, you wont know about it because the sites that you visit aren't going to report it. Dead babies isn't something liberals are all that concerned about.
Wait, “IF”? What’s this “if” ****?

I’m quite certain it would be obvious and undeniable, would it not?

Just like Tim, once you’re forced to think critically about something, you lose your conviction.

Wait, “IF”? What’s this “if” ****?

I’m quite certain it would be obvious and undeniable, would it not?

Just like Tim, once you’re forced to think critically about something, you lose your conviction.
Would it? It is "undeniable" that forcing us to wear masks didn't do ****. It is "undeniable" that shutting down our entire economy didn't do ****. It is "undeniable" that the vax didn't stop the spread of covid. It is "undeniable" that covid is phasing itself out just like every other virus has done for millions of years. But here you are denying it. A year from now you are still going to be denying it.

I just did refute it with the database I provided. A 98% decline from 2021-2022 is a plunge?

No son, you didn't. YOU STILL DON'T GET THE POINT, THE ARGUMENT, THE CASE BERENSON MADE. LITERALLY, YOU'VE MISSED IT ENTIRELY. So let's revisit and see if we can bring you up to speed so you an participate in the conversation.

You continue to show annual birth rates overlooking the sudden month to month change. Second, you keep providing a third party source that is different and goes directly against Singapore's own government-provided data (how arrogant of you). Your weak *** data:

1662394461783.png
Your source shows a decline in birth rate from 20, to 21, to 22.

1662394960181.png

Singapore's data (above) shows an actual uptick in birth rate from 20 to 21. I'll take their data, won't you? It's from their government.

Singapore's births and birth rate increased from 20 to 21.

I've provided this image below before, but will provide it again. It is also again from the Government of Singapore - showing the increase in births from 20-21.

1662395052140.png

So your source is wrong. It's close, but it's in fact wrong.

But that STILL isn't the point being made by Berenson, moron. He points to a month to month shift that's happened just this year, a rapid change in the birth rates YEAR OVER YEAR as a compare.

Berenson's entire article focused on the MONTHS INSIDE A YEAR (2022) to identify a quick trend that is observable. You KEEP MISSING WHAT HIS ARGUMENT IS and you are off arguing about annual birth rates (and you even ****** that up).

I'll put his argument in BIG letters so you'll get it.

His argument is that after mass vaccination in 2021, 9 months later we are seeing a rapid drop in births.

Again, the Government of Singapore's own data from it's own site:

Feel free to use the links above to download this very data. First, the table shows the absolute birth rate for 2019, 2020, and 2021 in the upper left.
The highlighted box shows the First Quarter of 2021 compared to the First Quarter of 2022. There's actually an increase in birth in Jan and Feb compared to the prior year.

1662395414764.png

Now, here is the money shot, the money slide. Pay attention Floggy.....

This is the data from the next quarter's report provided by the Govt of Singapore. The Q2 report. Go download it. Remember in Q1, there were actually more births year over year in 2 of the 3 months. But heading into Q2 we see a drastic, sudden, immediate change. All 3 months drop compared to the prior year (and have continued to do so for 6 months since March.

As he said: In March, the increase in births abruptly reversed. Between March and June 2022 - the most recent month for which figures are available - Singapore has recorded about 1,000 fewer live births compared to 2021, a decline of 8.5 percent.

An 8.5% drop and a 16% shift...overnight. <--that is his observation. He doesn't say it will or won't last, that it will be permanent or not. He pointed out a trend that is clearly there and supposing it may have been caused by the vaccines.

Have you got it this time? Or should we launch the point at you via an ICBM next time so you get it?

1662395572191.png

Not only have you not proven jack ****, you clearly still don't get the argument he has made. He's pointing out a monthly trend, and your response is to show annual birth rate data...that is wrong. LOL.

Son, you suck at this. If you're going to argue, first understand the argument itself. Otherwise you'll be the horses's *** again because you aren't even on the same page.

Attachments

• 1662395362724.png
    1662395362724.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Read my prior post. You have no idea what Berenson argued. None at all. It literally went over your head.

He argued about apples. You refuted it by talking about jet fuel. You missed it that badly.

Go back, read my prior post in great detail. I'm embarrassed for you at this point.

Would it? It is "undeniable" that forcing us to wear masks didn't do ****. It is "undeniable" that shutting down our entire economy didn't do ****. It is "undeniable" that the vax didn't stop the spread of covid. It is "undeniable" that covid is phasing itself out just like every other virus has done for millions of years. But here you are denying it. A year from now you are still going to be denying it.
Covid was novel. There was no historical baseline for any of that. There is a historical baseline for birth rate.

Read my prior post. You have no idea what Berenson argued. None at all. It literally went over your head.

He argued about apples. You refuted it by talking about jet fuel. You missed it that badly.

Go back, read my prior post in great detail. I'm embarrassed for you at this point.
Berenson (and you) are concluding that birth rate has declined due to infertility caused by the Covid vaccine. If true, it will only get progressively worse as more of the vaccinated fail to conceive, right? So you should easily be able to show this, 3 months, 6 months and a year from now, right? This isn’t specific to Singapore, this will be a worldwide crisis, right?

Go on record. Where’s your conviction?

Covid was novel. There was no historical baseline for any of that. There is a historical baseline for birth rate.
Covid was novel? There where literally thousands of different corona viruses. They all had historical baselines. Covid19 is just one of them. Some how our species seem to have survived.

No son, you didn't. YOU STILL DON'T GET THE POINT, THE ARGUMENT, THE CASE BERENSON MADE. LITERALLY, YOU'VE MISSED IT ENTIRELY. So let's revisit and see if we can bring you up to speed so you an participate in the conversation.

You continue to show annual birth rates overlooking the sudden month to month change. Second, you keep providing a third party source that is different and goes directly against Singapore's own government-provided data (how arrogant of you). Your weak *** data:

View attachment 9418
Your source shows a decline in birth rate from 20, to 21, to 22.

View attachment 9419

Singapore's data (above) shows an actual uptick in birth rate from 20 to 21. I'll take their data, won't you? It's from their government.

Singapore's births and birth rate increased from 20 to 21.

I've provided this image below before, but will provide it again. It is also again from the Government of Singapore - showing the increase in births from 20-21.

View attachment 9420

So your source is wrong. It's close, but it's in fact wrong.

But that STILL isn't the point being made by Berenson, moron. He points to a month to month shift that's happened just this year, a rapid change in the birth rates YEAR OVER YEAR as a compare.

Berenson's entire article focused on the MONTHS INSIDE A YEAR (2022) to identify a quick trend that is observable. You KEEP MISSING WHAT HIS ARGUMENT IS and you are off arguing about annual birth rates (and you even ****** that up).

I'll put his argument in BIG letters so you'll get it.

His argument is that after mass vaccination in 2021, 9 months later we are seeing a rapid drop in births.

Again, the Government of Singapore's own data from it's own site:

Feel free to use the links above to download this very data. First, the table shows the absolute birth rate for 2019, 2020, and 2021 in the upper left.
The highlighted box shows the First Quarter of 2021 compared to the First Quarter of 2022. There's actually an increase in birth in Jan and Feb compared to the prior year.

View attachment 9422

Now, here is the money shot, the money slide. Pay attention Floggy.....

This is the data from the next quarter's report provided by the Govt of Singapore. The Q2 report. Go download it. Remember in Q1, there were actually more births year over year in 2 of the 3 months. But heading into Q2 we see a drastic, sudden, immediate change. All 3 months drop compared to the prior year (and have continued to do so for 6 months since March.

As he said: In March, the increase in births abruptly reversed. Between March and June 2022 - the most recent month for which figures are available - Singapore has recorded about 1,000 fewer live births compared to 2021, a decline of 8.5 percent.

An 8.5% drop and a 16% shift...overnight. <--that is his observation. He doesn't say it will or won't last, that it will be permanent or not. He pointed out a trend that is clearly there and supposing it may have been caused by the vaccines.

Have you got it this time? Or should we launch the point at you via an ICBM next time so you get it?

View attachment 9423

Not only have you not proven jack ****, you clearly still don't get the argument he has made. He's pointing out a monthly trend, and your response is to show annual birth rate data...that is wrong. LOL.

Son, you suck at this. If you're going to argue, first understand the argument itself. Otherwise you'll be the horses's *** again because you aren't even on the same page.
The REALLY sad thing is, he will just deny/deflect/disapprove yet again.
You’ve spelled it out concisely and as rudimentary as possible, but you’ll have had as much success if you explained it to a wall.

You’ve spelled it out concisely and as rudimentary as possible, but you’ll have had as much success if you explained it to a wall.
Even my dog gets it after a third time.

Berenson (and you) are concluding that birth rate has declined due to infertility caused by the Covid vaccine. If true, it will only get progressively worse as more of the vaccinated fail to conceive, right? So you should easily be able to show this, 3 months, 6 months and a year from now, right? This isn’t specific to Singapore, this will be a worldwide crisis, right?

Go on record. Where’s your conviction?

Floggy: "OK, I missed the point of the article ENTIRELY, you were right TSF. It went utterly right over my head and I provided not one but several sources to try to refute an argument I didn't comprehend. So now I'm switching the argument AGAIN.....go on record and say...."

So utterly ******* comical. Spin, spin, spin some more...get proven wrong over and over again, deflect, deflect, switch the argument. Truly classic.

Berenson (and I) believe there is smoke here. And it should be investigated. There is no causality established, but certainly something suspicious enough to warrant further investigation. Exactly 9 months after mass vaccination, births drop signicantly. Is it a blip? Time will tell of course. We should have their 3Q report by mid October. Let's check back.

Reproductive issues ARE being seen worldwide. You've even acknowledged in this very thread they exist (while calling them a mere temporary inconvenience).

You are right, if the vaccines are causing fertility issues, we will see them decline. Worldwide likely. Will we? I don't know. Is it temporary? Is it permanent? We will see.

I will continue to observe, as I have for the past nearly 3 years and continue to watch the narratives crumble and the "conspiracy theories" get proven as fact.

Next argument son?

Winner Winner! I present you his latest reply lol. Nailed it.

True to a point. Not absolutely true. Covid 19 was related to the SARS outbreak we had back in 2003. In fact, scientists and researchers used the prior SARS as a baseline for their studies as a way to try to combat Covid 19.

Johns Hopkins:
"The coronavirus that causes COVID-19 is similar to the one that caused the 2003 SARS outbreak.

Since the 2019 coronavirus is related to the original coronavirus that caused SARS and can also cause severe acute respiratory syndrome, there is “SARS” in its name: SARS-CoV-2. "

So technically one can call it Novel, but in reality, it's a new strain (not before seen) related to other versions of SARS. Thus the little 2 after the CoV.

Floggy: "OK, I missed the point of the article ENTIRELY, you were right TSF. It went utterly right over my head and I provided not one but several sources to try to refute an argument I didn't comprehend. So now I'm switching the argument AGAIN.....go on record and say...."

So utterly ******* comical. Spin, spin, spin some more...get proven wrong over and over again, deflect, deflect, switch the argument. Truly classic.

Berenson (and I) believe there is smoke here. And it should be investigated. There is no causality established, but certainly something suspicious enough to warrant further investigation. Exactly 9 months after mass vaccination, births drop signicantly. Is it a blip? Time will tell of course. We should have their 3Q report by mid October. Let's check back.

Reproductive issues ARE being seen worldwide. You've even acknowledged in this very thread they exist (while calling them a mere temporary inconvenience).

You are right, if the vaccines are causing fertility issues, we will see them decline. Worldwide likely. Will we? I don't know. Is it temporary? Is it permanent? We will see.

I will continue to observe, as I have for the past nearly 3 years and continue to watch the narratives crumble and the "conspiracy theories" get proven as fact.

Next argument son?
So it’s definitely happening, likely, but not conclusively, worldwide, to some, but not all vaccinated people, and it might only be temporary. 😂 Yep, walk it the **** back, Tim.

Reproductive issues are being seen worldwide? No, birth rates are falling, that’s different than reproductive issues.

How have you been observing for three years when the vaccine hasn’t even out for two years? But thanks for admitting that you have been subscribing to conspiracy theories.

Dipshit, it was called novel because it looked different and scary.
Once folks understood how to simply treat it (Ivermectin, pharma's "new Ivermectin, no intubation, etc.) its remarkably like the flu, with one great exception: it takes almost no toll on young people and kids.
Hardly novel. A bit different, but effectively.......the flu.

So it’s definitely happening, likely, but not conclusively, worldwide, to some, but not all vaccinated people, and it might only be temporary. 😂 Yep, walk it the **** back, Tim.

Reproductive issues are being seen worldwide? No, birth rates are falling, that’s different than reproductive issues.

How have you been observing for three years when the vaccine hasn’t even out for two years? But thanks for admitting that you have been subscribing to conspiracy
Birth rates are not a reproductive issue? I guess to a lib its not.

Last edited:

Idiot, Berenson cited data from a nation that has a very high vaccination rate. Many other countries don't have nearly as high a vaccination rate and thus would not have the same harm to childbearing women.

Not all nations are seeing falling birthrates, genius. Just developed nations. Meanwhile, these same developed nations then mandate a shot that seems to trigger falling fertility.

See if you can follow. Developed nations see a birthrate falling by 0.8%. They mandate the shot, and birthrates are now falling 1.5% after the shots were mandated.

That is a significant potential issue. Is the shot accounting for the substantial decrease in birthrates?

"yeAh, buT biRthiNg aLLrEddY faLL."
- Floggy

How have you been observing for three years when the vaccine hasn’t even out for two years? But thanks for admitting that you have been subscribing to conspiracy theories.

Jee-ZUS! The data from 2019 is relevant in evaluating birthrates after the shot mandated in March, 2021.

It's like talking to my horse. Apache is a smart damn horse, but like you, incapable of understanding statistics or complex analysis. The difference is Apache is personable and a delight to be around.

You're not.

Dipshit, it was called novel because it looked different and scary.
Once folks understood how to simply treat it (Ivermectin, pharma's "new Ivermectin, no intubation, etc.) its remarkably like the flu, with one great exception: it takes almost no toll on young people and kids.
Hardly novel. A bit different, but effectively.......the flu.
“Novel” looks different and scary? 👌

Ivermectin is the way to treat Covid?👌

Once again, you revert to twisting words to try to win some inane point you attempt to make.

Yes, they are.

Pfizers test results showed an abnormally high level of miscarriages. We have posted it. You've ignored it.

Studies (posted here) show the vaccines affecting menstrual cycles. You've ignored it.

Studies (posted here) show the vaccines causing a drop in sperm count in men. You've ignored it.

Again, you suffer major comprehension issues. We have been observing for 3 years narratives collapsing. Not just the vaccines. Guidance provided that were wrong and ineffective. Lies told by the Government and media. Then the crumbling narrative about the vaccines...a 2 year, coordinated backpedal.

We watch, we observe, we witness all of the walls crumbling.

Mad props for your Branch Covidian faith, even in the face of daunting reversals and the emergence of new facts that blow up that whole religion.