• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

And the ironic thing is, the very same people onboard with this crap are the same ones who not that long ago would be mistrusting of anything that had the stamp of approval from government, big business and the mainstream media.
Depends if their side is running the government or not. Dims were very suspicious of the Trump Vaccine but after it became the Biden Vaccine on Jan. 21, 2021 then everybody had to get one.

Depends if their side is running the government or not. Dims were very suspicious of the Trump Vaccine but after it became the Biden Vaccine on Jan. 21, 2021 then everybody had to get one.

.....even after the leaders of the Dim party all said "no way I'll take that damned vaccine" over and over in front of cameras too.

Jan 21, Jekyll became Hyde.

Holy ****. I'm just seeing this. Did any of you see this? This is the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen. Not in the top 3 or top 10. The most.

It isn't recent, but is now going viral given the vaccines' current state. Jesus, I'm embarrassed for everyone involved in making this, performing in it, and in forced to see it.

Holy ****. I'm just seeing this. Did any of you see this? This is the most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen. Not in the top 3 or top 10. The most.

It isn't recent, but is now going viral given the vaccines' current state. Jesus, I'm embarrassed for everyone involved in making this, performing in it, and in forced to see it.

Pharmaceutical executives watching going..$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

That guys show is horrific and he has a very punchable face.

Trog was the cutie on the front left, with semi-hairy legs and an elephant condom on his head.

MEDICAL DOCTORS, Tim. They actually know what the **** they are talking about.
just the ones that confirm your bias. the others? quacks.

You ******* moron, Berensen acknowledged that the birthrate in Singapore had been declining in the damned article.

In fact, it's in the Singapore data sources linked in his article. You can find the following:

View attachment 9401

The only thing you can potentially call out is that he said the birth rate remained stable for the decade. That argument CAN be made, as well as some moron could say NO see it's dropping. None of takes away from his point in the article.

The data on annual and quarterly birth rates he used is here: https://www.ica.gov.sg/docs/default...ts_sdb_q2-apr_jun_2022.xlsx?sfvrsn=bf4fb156_4

Alex wrote:

Singapore Data; Berenson's comment is correct.

View attachment 9397

He wrote:

Singapore Govt data; Berenson's statement is correct.

View attachment 9398

He said:

And the Govt of Singapore itself shows us:

View attachment 9399

While the overall birth rate in Singapore has declined over time, while the crude birth rate has dropped from 10.1 to 8.6 in a decade, THE POINT of the article is that 9 months AFTER the mass vaccinations took place, in one single month, births dropped by 8.5% and have continued for 3 straight months (see image above).

A 16% shift in birth rates overnight that has held consistent now for 3 months.

Births don't just change that drastically and that rapidly. And that has nothing to do with a mild 10 year decrease in birth rate.

Read. Learn Floggy.
Your confirmation bias has caused you to be easily manipulated by Berenson. The birth rate is down a whopping .98% from 2021.

Your confirmation bias has caused you to be easily manipulated by Berenson. The birth rate is down a whopping .98% from 2021.

You moronic idiot. You still miss the point. Try....reading....the...article. Yes their birth rate has dropped. Steadily. Slowly.

Then RAPIDLY beginning 9 months after mass vaccinations.

Go back to my post, go back to the screen shots. Take a pencil. Use a calculator. Refute it. Beginning in March, the birth rate tanks RAPIDLY and has done so for 6 months consecutively, beyond the minor drops they were seeing year over year. A PLUNGE.

Keep swinging, keep missing.

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!

He doesn't have truth to share.

The best part about this thread is that with time, every narrative crumbles. Every single one so far.

Social distancing.
Lockdowns.
Masking.
The vaccines prevent spread.
The vaccines keep you out of the hospital.
The vaccines keep you from dying.
The virus emanated from some animal, not the lab.

All...proven...false.

Just hang around. More to come.

He doesn't have truth to share.

The best part about this thread is that with time, every narrative crumbles. Every single one so far.

Social distancing.
Lockdowns.
Masking.

All...proven...false.

Some people just will not admit they're wrong no matter what. It's somewhat narcissistic.

I do think he'd make a great press secretary for dementia Joe. Deflect,redirect and lie or just never ever admit anything.

The building could be on fire behind him and he'd swear it was not as it burns to the ground.

His building has burned to the ground.

Social distancing.
Lockdowns.
Masking.

All...proven...false.

its the flu, bro

Some people just will not admit they're wrong no matter what. It's somewhat narcissistic.

I do think he'd make a great press secretary for dementia Joe. Deflect,redirect and lie or just never ever admit anything.

The building could be on fire behind him and he'd swear it was not as it burns to the ground.

We need some more Iraqi Information Minister memes.

You moronic idiot. You still miss the point. Try....reading....the...article. Yes their birth rate has dropped. Steadily. Slowly.

Then RAPIDLY beginning 9 months after mass vaccinations.

Go back to my post, go back to the screen shots. Take a pencil. Use a calculator. Refute it. Beginning in March, the birth rate tanks RAPIDLY and has done so for 6 months consecutively, beyond the minor drops they were seeing year over year. A PLUNGE.

Keep swinging, keep missing.
I just did refute it with the database I provided. A 98% decline from 2021-2022 is a plunge?

This supposed plunge in birth rate will only get worse, right? In 2023, will Singapore (and all other highly vaccinated countries) see a small fraction of births they have seen historically? Cuba and Portugal have even higher vaccination rates than Singapore, why are their 2022 birth rate declines consistent with prior years? Where’s the plunge?

I just did refute it with the database I provided. A 98% decline from 2021-2022 is a plunge?

This supposed plunge in birth rate will only get worse, right? In 2023, will Singapore (and all other highly vaccinated countries) see a small fraction of births they have seen historically? Cuba and Portugal have even higher vaccination rates than Singapore, why are their 2022 birth rate declines consistent with prior years? Where’s the plunge?

Of course a commie would bring up Cuba.

Stop being raysiss
/ @Ron Burgundy

we should have known wayyyyyyyy back...

they had this planned all along.

mostly peaceful burn to the ground, though

we shut down global economies over small fractions.
now, its not a big deal.
All Hail Pedo Hitler! Our true savior!

it's been said before and it bears saying again.

you REALLY suck at this.

Yes, I remember that when it was first broadcast.

If anybody needed further evidence - don't know why you would but whatever - that Stephen Colbert is a worthless shill bootlicking lackey for lefty powers that be, here it is.

Colbert thinks Goebbels' biographies are a "how to" manual.