• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Sure I do, far right websites.

For the billionth time, open the articles. View the contents. Go to the linked resources.

You also point to Wikipedia as an objective source for evaluating other portals?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile, your beloved WashPo, NYT, LATimes, NBC, CNN, ABC et al are persistent purveyors of misinformation. Visit the Enemy of the People thread for countless sources. Remember that ABC video posted during Trump's term of night time fighting in Syria...which turned out to be ABC intentionally using video from a Kentucky gun range being used at night? LMAO. Those are your sources. Nick Sandmann, Russia Russia Russia, Bret Kavanaugh. Good lord you consume and believe that ****.

You're literally stuck and partisan to your own misinformation sources.

For the billionth time, open the articles. View the contents. Go to the linked resources.

You also point to Wikipedia as an objective source for evaluating other portals?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile, your beloved WashPo, NYT, LATimes, NBC, CNN, ABC et al are persistent purveyors of misinformation. Visit the Enemy of the People thread for countless sources. Remember that ABC video posted during Trump's term of night time fighting in Syria...which turned out to be ABC intentionally using video from a Kentucky gun range being used at night? LMAO. Those are your sources. Nick Sandmann, Russia Russia Russia, Bret Kavanaugh. Good lord you consume and believe that ****.

You're literally stuck and partisan to your own misinformation sources.
MEDICAL DOCTORS

MEDICAL DOCTORS
no one is denying that they are medical doctors

we're saying that you're only posting those BECAUSE they confirm your bias. You're heavily invested in Rona Warfare. You've been jabbed. You've had your family jabbed. Hell, I'd not blink an eye if you said you had the family cat jabbed. You simply cannot, at this time nor in the future, say that the Clot Shot was not what it was hailed to be. Unpossible goodness for you.

despite facts to the contrary.

MEDICAL DOCTORS

Got anything up to date? Jan/Feb is a long time ago relative to understanding the unknown negative effects of mRNA flu shots, repeatedly forced on a population unaware of the risks of those shots.

Last edited:
Got anything up to date? Jan/Feb is a long time ago relative to understanding the unknown negative effects of mRNA flu shots, repeated forced on a population unaware of the risks of those shots.
no, ze doesnt. nothing confirms bias like that of the past.

MEDICAL DOCTORS

Who works at the NIH? I'm curious.

They refute your MEDICAL DOCTORS

So do COUNTLESS we've cited here for hundreds of pages.

no, ze doesnt. nothing confirms bias like that of the past.
Right? Its like finding documents from the 1600s talking about the earth being the center of the universe, while Gallileo is jailed for telling a truth that was hidden by the government, academia/religious zealots and media of the day...

no one is denying that they are medical doctors

we're saying that you're only posting those BECAUSE they confirm your bias. You're heavily invested in Rona Warfare. You've been jabbed. You've had your family jabbed. Hell, I'd not blink an eye if you said you had the family cat jabbed. You simply cannot, at this time nor in the future, say that the Clot Shot was not what it was hailed to be. Unpossible goodness for you.

despite facts to the contrary.
So you’re saying that when it comes to my beliefs regarding the safety and efficacy of the vaccine, I’m biased based the opinion of…. MEDICAL DOCTORS. YES! 😂

I can’t wait to enjoy another weekend of packed football stadiums, how bout you?

Got anything up to date? Jan/Feb is a long time ago relative to understanding the unknown negative effects of mRNA flu shots, repeatedly forced on a population unaware of the risks of those shots.
Are you aware they just approved an updated booster?

So you’re saying that when it comes to my beliefs regarding the safety and efficacy of the vaccine, I’m biased based the opinion of…. MEDICAL DOCTORS. YES! 😂

I can’t wait to enjoy another weekend of packed football stadiums, how bout you?
i'm saying - as slowly and enunciating as well as can be through a keyboard - that you listen to half (at best) of what is out there and make a decision without any critical thinking.

if these same people began screaming in the media that 2+2 = 5 and that gravity is a mindset, by god, you'd believe it. even if it wasn't true and didn't make sense.

How many "MEDICAL DOCTORS" are on this planet. Do you think they all agree with you?

i'm saying - as slowly and enunciating as well as can be through a keyboard - that you listen to half (at best) of what is out there and make a decision without any critical thinking.

if these same people began screaming in the media that 2+2 = 5 and that gravity is a mindset, by god, you'd believe it. even if it wasn't true and didn't make sense.
Nonsense. There’s no debate among major medical associations or health officials, there’s consensus, they approve of the vaccine. REALITY. I rely on their critical thinking.

Almost 5 BILLION vaccinated worldwide. You’re claiming there’s a large contingent of medical doctors saying these 5 BILLION people are imperiled by the vaccine and the media is ignoring them? ******* Nonsense.

Nonsense. There’s no debate among major medical associations or health officials, there’s consensus, they approve of the vaccine. REALITY. I rely on their critical thinking.

Almost 5 BILLION vaccinated worldwide. You’re claiming there’s a large contingent of medical doctors saying these 5 BILLION people are imperiled by the vaccine and the media is ignoring them? ******* Nonsense.
Not all the media. Just yours.

aaaaaand we've had this documented in links you refuse to open
repeatedly we've had MEDICAL DOCTORS voice their opinion
but since you disagree with them - and, per your logic, you shouldn't disagree with anyone with a MD - so their opinion is irrelevant
you can click the three little dots and see those opinions.
1662671133711.png

but, you do you. get your shots. keep getting them. i dont give a **** what you do. don't force ME to get another one.

Attachments

• 1662671074670.png
    1662671074670.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
Are you aware they just approved an updated booster?

Are you aware they just approved an updated booster that involved no human testing?

You're ok with this. No surprise.