• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

MEDICAL DOCTORS!

Medical Crisis Declaration​

Doctors around the world came together to sign a Declaration of an International Medical Crisis due to the diseases and death co-related to the COVID-19 “vaccines.”​

At 11am on Saturday, September 10, 2022 top doctors from across India met virtually with doctors from 34 countries to sign a Declaration of International Medical Crisis.​

Doctors.jpeg

DECLARATION:

We, the medical doctors and scientists from all over the world, declare that there is an international medical crisis due to the diseases and deaths co-related to the administration of products known as “COVID-19 vaccines”.

We are currently witnessing an excess in mortality in those countries where the majority of the population has received the so called “COVID-19 vaccines”. To date, this excess mortality has neither been sufficiently investigated nor studied by national and international health institutions.

The large number of sudden deaths in previously healthy young people who were inoculated with these “vaccines”, is particularly worrying, as is the high incidence of miscarriages and perinatal deaths which have not been investigated.

A large number of adverse side effects, including hospitalizations, permanent disabilities and deaths related to the so-called “COVID-19 vaccines”, have been reported officially. The registered number has no precedent in world vaccination history.

Examining the reports on CDC’s VAERS, the UK’s Yellow Card System, the Australian Adverse Event Monitoring System, Europe’s EudraVigilance System and the WHO’s VigiAccess Database, to date there have been more than 11 million reports of adverse effects and more than 70,000 deaths co-related to the inoculation of the products known as “COVID-19 vaccines”.

We know that these numbers represent between 1% and 10% of all real events.

Therefore, we consider that we are facing a serious international medical crisis, which must be accepted and treated as critical by all states, health institutions and medical personnel worldwide.

Therefore, the following measures must be undertaken on an urgent basis:

1. A worldwide ‘stop’ to the national inoculation campaigns with the products known as “COVID-19 vaccines”.
  2. Investigation of all sudden deaths of people who were healthy previous to the inoculation.
  3. Implementation of early detection programs of cardiovascular events which could lead to sudden deaths with analysis such as D-dimer and Troponin, in all those that were inoculated with the products known as “COVID-19 vaccines”, as well as the early detection of serious tumors.
  4. Implementation of research and treatment programs for victims of adverse effects after receiving the so called “COVID-19 vaccine”.
  5. Undertaking analyses of the composition of vials of Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca, Janssen, Sinovac, Sputnik V and any other product known as “COVID-19 vaccines”, by independent research groups with no affiliation to pharmaceutical companies, nor any conflict of interest.
  6. Studies to be conducted on the interactions between the different components of the so called “COVID-19 vaccines” and their molecular, cellular and biological effects.
  7. Implementation of psychological help and compensation programs for any person that has developed a disease or disability as a consequence of the so called “COVID-19 vaccines”.
  8. Implementation and promotion of psychological help and compensation programs for the family members of any person who died as a result of having been inoculated with the product known as “COVID-19 vaccines”.
Consequently we declare that we find ourselves in an unprecedented international medical crisis in the history of medicine, due to the large number of diseases and deaths associated with the “vaccines against COVID-19”. Therefore, we demand that the regulatory agencies that oversee drug safety as well as the health institutions in all countries, together with the international institutions such as the WHO, PHO, EMA, FDA, UK-MHRA and NIH respond to this declaration and act in accordance with the eight measures demanded in this manifesto.

This Declaration is a joint initiative of several professionals who have been fighting for this cause. We call on all doctors, scientists and professionals to endorse this statement in order to put pressure on the entities involved and promote a more transparent health policy.

The hits keep coming.

Spain: Strange statistics. At the same time that July Excess Deaths is the highest in recorded history (except March-April 2020), higher even than in any winter (also if we remove deaths attributed to heat), Covid deaths between May-August in 2022 are also higher than 2021 & 2020

1662858339001.png
1662858381499.png
1662858410551.png
1662858423486.png
1662858436203.png

See the rest in the article. Chock full of data.

It's about damn time. The statistics are overwhelming. I can see a lot of lawsuits coming in regards to the clot shot. You can't sign away gross negligence.

It's about damn time. The statistics are overwhelming. I can see a lot of lawsuits coming in regards to the clot shot. You can't sign away gross negligence.
I think big pharma, in the US, can get a pass for almost everything because of the liability waiver they got.

I am unsure whether they can get past fraud though.....it certainly looks like Pfizer stole the mRNA technology, stole the mechanism to enable quick production of same and clearly could not have designed appropriate studies......so it will be interesting to see, as the cooked the data on the abridged "safety trials", whether legal vultures can find a way to get into Pfizer Pflesh.

It should be easier to show that FDA experts were not actually expert, or correct, made horrifically bad decisions, etc.....and if some of those folks get turned, then the real fun will start. This has at least 5 years of global legal **** coming.....American law and free passes on liability do not extend globally.

I think big pharma, in the US, can get a pass for almost everything because of the liability waiver they got.

I am unsure whether they can get past fraud though.....it certainly looks like Pfizer stole the mRNA technology, stole the mechanism to enable quick production of same and clearly could not have designed appropriate studies......so it will be interesting to see, as the cooked the data on the abridged "safety trials", whether legal vultures can find a way to get into Pfizer Pflesh.

It should be easier to show that FDA experts were not actually expert, or correct, made horrifically bad decisions, etc.....and if some of those folks get turned, then the real fun will start. This has at least 5 years of global legal **** coming.....American law and free passes on liability do not extend globally.
The trial lawyers and insurance companies carry a lot of clout with the government too though. If they can prove fraud and/or negligence then that waiver we all had to sign to get the jab is probably void.
Heck, my sister might be a millionaire. I'll have to keep her on my good side.

And they continue to use seatbelts based on their past effectiveness. They don’t point to ongoing automobile fatalities and conclude that seatbelts must be what’s killing people.
yet, they continue to test them. continue. not just say "hey, this worked in the past for the data we needed and we're good to go"
nah, they continue to update and devise safer methods of using the seatbelt. even going so far as to engineer the vehicles so as to prevent the seatbelt from being the primary safety factor.

do tell me when they require seatbelts on motorcycles, since a lot of people ride motorcycles. I'd guess that more people die from motorcycle related incidents than cars. or the percentage of deaths is higher in motorcycle incidents than in automobile/truck accidents.

yet we don't require seatbelts on motorcycles.

******* crazy world we live in, aint it?

Some pretty damning information from THE NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE. You know...MEDICAL DOCTORS!

Effects of Vaccination and Previous Infection on Omicron Infections in Children​

Covid Vaccines UNSET and ERASE Natural Immunity​

Remember how vaccine skeptics told people who had Covid, that the vaccine would UNSET their natural immunity? We had anecdotal evidence. I know some previously infected people who got vaccinated and then went on to be reinfected after vaccination (some twice). Finally, we have an article with plenty of data provided, that confirmed that our concerns were valid.

An interesting new article came out from NEJM.

It discusses how effective was the Pfizer Covid vaccine among children. It is a large study that included 273,157 vaccinated children. What is extremely interesting is that they tracked, separately, four groups of children:

• Unvaccinated children who did not have Covid (no immunity — naive comparison group for VE)
  • Unvaccinated children who had Covid (natural immunity)
  • Children who had Covid prior to vaccination (unset natural immunity)
  • Vaccinated children who never had Covid
The NEJM piece shows that children who had Covid and were subsequently vaccinated, were much more likely to get reinfected than their peers who also had Covid, and were NOT vaccinated.

In other words, for kids who had Covid, getting them vaccinated made them much more susceptible to reinfections. They should have stayed unvaccinated!

Look at the figure from the article, annotated by me:

1662990935853.png

Look at figure C that I labeled “Natural Immunity”. You can see that for over a YEAR (15 months), unvaccinated children were protected from reinfection, although the protection was not perfect.

Children in group A (all vaxed) were much less protected.

Compare that with the figure D I labeled “Unset Natural Immunity”. It shows the children who had Covid, but were vaccinated, saw their “protection from previous infection” drop to zero in just 7 months! (they were compared to vaccinated Covid-naive children).

Who did better? The kids who were not vaccinated, of course.

But this gets worse. Look at graph B on the top right. You can see that after vaccination, the “protection” of previously infected children, and previously UNinfected children, was almost identical and went BELOW zero in just 20 weeks! That means that vaccination removed natural immunity protection from previously infected children and replaced it with quickly-waning vaccine immunity.

So, to repeat:
  • Graph C shows decent natural immunity protection in previously infected unvaccinated children
  • Graph B shows an almost identical (and very poor) level of protection among previously infected vaccinated children, vs uninfected vaccinated children with almost no benefit from prior immunity remaining after vaccination.
This shows that the vaccine UNSET and REMOVED their natural immunity that they had prior to vaccination.

So, the naturally immune children who get the vaccine, in this article, would give up their natural immunity protection and get it replaced by rapidly waning “vaccine immunity”. Not a great deal, right?

What is the mechanism?​

Think about this for a minute. A child gets Covid, and develops immunity after recovering. The immunity includes antibodies, B cells, T cells etc.

Then the child gets “vaccinated”.

That somehow erases the previously acquired immunity. The charts above tell us that.

What is the underlying mechanism for this? I do not want to speculate! But someone needs to answer that question.

This is not totally novel. A viral pathogen called measles also can unset immune memory existing due to previous unrelated illnesses.

@Tim Steelersfan did you be say MEDICAL DOCKTRORORS??

WOW. I don't know how anyone could disagree with MEDICAL DOCKTRORORS at this point.

@Tim Steelersfan did you be say MEDICAL DOCKTRORORS??

WOW. I don't know how anyone could disagree with MEDICAL DOCKTRORORS at this point.

Me either. MEDICAL DOCTORS are the only people we can trust. They keep people from being dieded!!

MEDICAL DOCKTRORORS is be the ones we need be getting all our addvises

Some pretty damning information from THE NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE. You know...MEDICAL DOCTORS!

Effects of Vaccination and Previous Infection on Omicron Infections in Children​

Remember how vaccine skeptics told people who had Covid, that the vaccine would UNSET their natural immunity? We had anecdotal evidence. I know some previously infected people who got vaccinated and then went on to be reinfected after vaccination (some twice). Finally, we have an article with plenty of data provided, that confirmed that our concerns were valid.

It discusses how effective was the Pfizer Covid vaccine among children. It is a large study that included 273,157 vaccinated children. What is extremely interesting is that they tracked, separately, four groups of children:

• Unvaccinated children who did not have Covid (no immunity — naive comparison group for VE)
The NEJM piece shows that children who had Covid and were subsequently vaccinated, were much more likely to get reinfected than their peers who also had Covid, and were NOT vaccinated.

In other words, for kids who had Covid, getting them vaccinated made them much more susceptible to reinfections. They should have stayed unvaccinated!

View attachment 9524

Look at figure C that I labeled “Natural Immunity”. You can see that for over a YEAR (15 months), unvaccinated children were protected from reinfection, although the protection was not perfect.

Compare that with the figure D I labeled “Unset Natural Immunity”. It shows the children who had Covid, but were vaccinated, saw their “protection from previous infection” drop to zero in just 7 months! (they were compared to vaccinated Covid-naive children).

But this gets worse. Look at graph B on the top right. You can see that after vaccination, the “protection” of previously infected children, and previously UNinfected children, was almost identical and went BELOW zero in just 20 weeks! That means that vaccination removed natural immunity protection from previously infected children and replaced it with quickly-waning vaccine immunity.

So, to repeat:
  • Graph C shows decent natural immunity protection in previously infected unvaccinated children
  • Graph B shows an almost identical (and very poor) level of protection among previously infected vaccinated children, vs uninfected vaccinated children with almost no benefit from prior immunity remaining after vaccination.
This shows that the vaccine UNSET and REMOVED their natural immunity that they had prior to vaccination.

So, the naturally immune children who get the vaccine, in this article, would give up their natural immunity protection and get it replaced by rapidly waning “vaccine immunity”. Not a great deal, right?

What is the mechanism?​

Think about this for a minute. A child gets Covid, and develops immunity after recovering. The immunity includes antibodies, B cells, T cells etc.

That somehow erases the previously acquired immunity. The charts above tell us that.

What is the underlying mechanism for this? I do not want to speculate! But someone needs to answer that question.

This is not totally novel. A viral pathogen called measles also can unset immune memory existing due to previous unrelated illnesses.
Why would any parent, caregiver, medical advisor, nurse, doctor or any other health care professional give any child these harmful, inefficacious, untested flu shots?

Jacinda the Witch has given up.

Victory.

1663026915991.png

Glad I told my doctor i wasn’t that sick and took a pass on the MRNA vax.

View attachment 9524

So, to repeat:

What is the mechanism?​

“PROVIDES SUPPORT FOR BOOSTER VACCINATION” - NEJM

Real damning, Tim. 😂

Real damning, Tim. 😂
CTRL + F
"provides support for booster vaccination" - only result is your words.

There are sweeping changes coming regarding the “presumption” standard regarding workers comp coverage in healthcare.

Until recently, most states had the presumption of work relatednesses in contracting covid and would be covered under that employers WC coverage. Ie you got covid your employer had to pay for your time out/medical costs, etc.

States have started rolling this back and put it in the realm of, stop me if you heard this before, the flu. Whereas it’s just as likely if not more so to contract a virus outside the work environment than within. Especially when at work there is PPE, hand hygiene out the ***, constant cleaning with powerful chemicals….etc.

Frigging huge.

There are sweeping changes coming regarding the “presumption” standard regarding workers comp coverage in healthcare.

Until recently, most states had the presumption of work relatednesses in contracting covid and would be covered under that employers WC coverage. Ie you got covid your employer had to pay for your time out/medical costs, etc.

States have started rolling this back and put it in the realm of, stop me if you heard this before, the flu. Whereas it’s just as likely if not more so to contract a virus outside the work environment than within. Especially when at work there is PPE, hand hygiene out the ***, constant cleaning with powerful chemicals….etc.

Frigging huge.
So now the guvmint is saying

its the flu, bro ?

Real damning, Tim. 😂

Good little Dan Rather wannabe....Context matters.

"The rapid decline in protection against omicron infection that was conferred by vaccination and previous infection provides support for booster vaccination."

Now before you twist your man bun scrunchy around that, you are deflecting from the point of the two articles. One is a NEJM study. The other is an analysis of said study. And as often happens, sometimes the real conclusion isn't what the authors intended. As is the case here.

Their analysis is damning. The key points you should take away (but won't, because you're a Branch Covidian zealot):
  • The NEJM piece shows that children who had Covid and were subsequently vaccinated, were much more likely to get reinfected than their peers who also had Covid, and were NOT vaccinated.
  • For 15 months, unvaccinated/previously infected children were protected, while vaccinated children were much less protected.
  • Previously infected, naturally immune kids who got vaccinated saw their protection drop to ZERO in 7 months.
  • After vaccination both previously infected and previously uninfected children dropped to below ZERO in 20 weeks (meaning the vaccination destroyed the natural immunity protection in previously infected children)
  • The vaccine unset and removed their natural immunity.
That's what the data's saying.

But hey, it's MEDICAL DOCTORS again, right?

Good little Dan Rather wannabe....Context matters.

"The rapid decline in protection against omicron infection that was conferred by vaccination and previous infection provides support for booster vaccination."

Now before you twist your man bun scrunchy around that, you are deflecting from the point of the two articles. One is a NEJM study. The other is an analysis of said study. And as often happens, sometimes the real conclusion isn't what the authors intended. As is the case here.

Their analysis is damning. The key points you should take away (but won't, because you're a Branch Covidian zealot):
  • The NEJM piece shows that children who had Covid and were subsequently vaccinated, were much more likely to get reinfected than their peers who also had Covid, and were NOT vaccinated.
  • For 15 months, unvaccinated/previously infected children were protected, while vaccinated children were much less protected.
  • Previously infected, naturally immune kids who got vaccinated saw their protection drop to ZERO in 7 months.
  • After vaccination both previously infected and previously uninfected children dropped to below ZERO in 20 weeks (meaning the vaccination destroyed the natural immunity protection in previously infected children)
  • The vaccine unset and removed their natural immunity.
That's what the data's saying.

But hey, it's MEDICAL DOCTORS again, right?
This right here illustrates a few things……
1) Trog can’t read
2) Trog can’t comprehend
3) Trog uses fragmented sentences in attempts to support his narrative hoping nobody notices
4) Trog is Andy Kauffman and we can’t quit him even in death
5) Trog is retarded
6) Trog is rubber, we’re all glue
7) What’s good for the goose is not good for the gander
8) You can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead
9) We only need listen to the doctors that support Flog
10) NEJM is only credible when it supports Flog