• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

aaaaaand we've had this documented in links you refuse to open
repeatedly we've had MEDICAL DOCTORS voice their opinion
but since you disagree with them - and, per your logic, you shouldn't disagree with anyone with a MD - so their opinion is irrelevant
you can click the three little dots and see those opinions.
View attachment 9491

but, you do you. get your shots. keep getting them. i dont give a **** what you do. don't force ME to get another one.

What's comical is when he links to something from NEJM confirming his bias. Then when we link something from NEJM that goes against his bias, he no longer supports the NEJM, but screams medical doctors worldwide are on his side...until they aren't....again.

It's utterly comical to watch. Like watching the 3 Stooges dancing.

Hey Floggy,

Why don't we go about this a different way.

Since you do not like the stuff Tim posts, and are unable to respond to Supe, and most others, lets take a post from middle of the road Sarge and look for someone, somewhere, somehow to tell us that the contents of his post are untrue, wrong, fake, whatever.

Lets ask all posters, especially those with medical training like Zona to help us determine, right here in this thread if these scary pictures are worth worrying about or are just fearmongering from anti-vaxxers.
Since these sorts of pics, and attached stories have been around for a few weeks now, someone with medical authority must have quickly debunked these as unreal, or mis-understood or whatever. Maybe someone from Pfizer or Moderna has already put this genie back in the bottle?

1662678998707.png

Can anyone at SN help us to determine is this stuff is real, fake or somewhere in the middle?

Hey Floggy,

Since you do not like the stuff Tim posts, and are unable to respond to Supe, and most others, lets take a post from middle of the road Sarge and look for someone, somewhere, somehow to tell us that the contents of his post are untrue, wrong, fake, whatever.

Lets ask all posters, especially those with medical training like Zona to help us determine, right here in this thread if these scary pictures are worth worrying about or are just fearmongering from anti-vaxxers.
Since these sorts of pics, and attached stories have been around for a few weeks now, someone with medical authority must have quickly debunked these as unreal, or mis-understood or whatever. Maybe someone from Pfizer or Moderna has already put this genie back in the bottle?

View attachment 9492

Can anyone at SN help us to determine is this stuff is real, fake or somewhere in the middle?

I'm calling Floggy's response right now....

"I get my news from Lester Holt, not social media!! Fake news, JFC!!" /Floggy

Hey Floggy,

View attachment 9492

Oh and by the way, this story about fibrous clots isn't a few weeks new. These reports were coming in earlier this year. The volume of these reports is now increasing.

Just wait. Just wait. The longer we wait, the more of these stories materialize.

We report these stories early - fake news.
We report them a little later - the majority of doctors say it's not true...but some do.
Much later, sites like the NIH report that it's in fact true.

Remember months ago, the several people here rabidly refuting that there's been a rise in athlete deaths all of a sudden? Posting articles saying those reports were misinformation....

Now the NIH publishes it is in fact...fact.

JUST....WAIT.

Hey Floggy,

View attachment 9492

Those things are fake.

Clearly just more Orge offspring seeds

Orge offspring seeds
the three worst words in humanity
may God spite thee with a 16-prong morning star and damn your soul for eternity for typing those words.
you disgust the world, lower our acceptance of others and deserve to be spat upon.

Hey Floggy,

View attachment 9492

Look, I don't know if that is real or not, but if they pulled that **** out of even one person, the medical community needs to figure out why with a quickness.

One side of me thinks this is all nonsense and that is probably heartworm pulled from a dog or some **** like that.

The other side of me knows that I heard people with a lot of money and power speak about population control through vaccination, and I wonder if we really have the technology to come up with something so nefarious and then actually USE it against the Earth's human population. Or perhaps this is simply an unforeseen side effect of MRNA technology. I mean, they can't admit to any wrongdoing or **** ups now. Nobody on earth would ever take medicine again.

Are you aware they just approved an updated booster that involved no human testing?

You're ok with this. No surprise.
The current Covid variants have been “tested” on many millions with many severe side effects and deaths. You take your chances with that, I’ll take my chances with the vaccine.

The current Covid variants have been “tested” on many millions with many severe side effects and deaths. You take your chances with that, I’ll take my chances with the vaccine.
cars have been tested for decades by the NHTSA (you know, since you insisted on using that seatbelt analogy) and we continue to test new cars.

Supe pretty much crushed this weak *** opinion. But let me add to it. We continually test new cars for safety. Continually. Constantly.

We don't STOP testing new medicines in the human population through controlled testing - either - until now, in this window, with this subset of political vaccines.

Covid wasn't tested on human beings. No more so than the flu is "tested" on human beings every year. But thank God natural immunity got us out of this pandemic, just like it did in 1918.

Or do this:

I think it comes down to this. Everyone, including Trog, has a right to take these vaccines, promoted by fear, ad infinitum, knock yourself out.

At the same time, everyone, including myself, has the right to say enough.

The problem I have is when people say you must do something, or else. The controlling mandates are the issue, not those that wish to live their lives as they choose.

Just keep waiting...natural immunity, again, for the win. From doctors, you know.

1662740871868.png

In a major breakthrough in the battle with the COVID-19 pandemic, Tel Aviv University researchers have isolated two antibodies that neutralize all known strains of COVID-19 – including Omicron – with up to 95% efficiency and will strengthen the immune systems of people at risk.

Targeted treatment with antibodies and their delivery to the body in high concentrations may serve as an effective substitute for vaccines, especially for at-risk populations and those with weakened immune systems, according to the researchers. By using antibody treatment, there is a possibility that the need to provide repeated booster shots to the entire population every time a new variant emerges will be eliminated.

The research was led by Dr. Natalia Freund and doctoral students Michael Mor and Ruofan Lee (MEDICAL DOCTORS) of the Department of Clinical Microbiology and Immunology at Tel Aviv University’s Sackler Faculty of Medicine. The study was conducted in collaboration with Dr. Ben Croker of the University of California at San Diego. Also taking part in the study were Prof. Ye Xiang of Tsinghua University in Beijing, Prof. Meital Gal-Tanamy and Dr. Moshe Dessau of Bar-Ilan University. (MEDICAL DOCTORS)

The study was published in the journal Communications Biology under the title “Conformational flexibility in neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 by naturally elicited anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies.” <----SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH

The new research is a continuation of a preliminary study conducted in October 2020 at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic. Then, Freund and her colleagues sequenced all the B immune system cells from the blood of Israelis who had recovered from the original COVID strain and isolated nine antibodies that the patients produced. The researchers now found that some of these antibodies are very effective in neutralizing the new coronavirus variants, Delta and Omicron.

“In the previous study, we showed that the various antibodies that are formed in response to infection with the original virus are directed against different sites of the virus,” said Freund. “The most effective antibodies were those that bound to the virus’s ‘spike’ protein, in the same place where the spike binds the cellular receptor ACE2.

“In the current study, we proved that two other antibodies named TAU-1109 and TAU-2310 that bind the viral spike protein in a different area from the region where most of the antibodies were concentrated until now (and were thus less effective in neutralizing the original strain) are actually very effective in neutralizing the Delta and Omicron variants.

“According to our findings, the effectiveness of the first antibody, TAU-1109, in neutralizing the Omicron strain is 92% and in neutralizing the Delta strain it is 90%. The second antibody, TAU-2310, neutralizes the Omicron variant with an efficacy of 84%, and the Delta variant with an efficacy of 97%,” said Freund.

THE SURPRISING effectiveness of these antibodies might be related to the evolution of the virus, she suggested.

“The infectivity of the virus increased with each variant because each time, it changed the amino acid sequence of the part of the spike protein that binds to the ACE2 receptor, thereby increasing its infectivity and at the same time evading the natural antibodies that were created following vaccinations.

“In contrast, the antibodies TAU-1109 and TAU-2310 don’t bind to the ACE2 receptor binding site, but to another region of the spike protein – an area of the viral spike that for some reason does not undergo many mutations – and they are therefore effective in neutralizing more viral variants. These findings emerged as we tested all the known COVID strains to date.”

1662743120999.png

More than 55 percent of children ages 6 months to 2 years of age had a systemic reaction, which is a response beyond the injection site, in response to their first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, the CDC said on Sept. 1, and almost 60 percent had a reaction to the second dose of the Moderna vaccine.

While the most common systemic reactions were fatigue, fever, irritability, and crying, parents of more than 6 percent of the children in the study that was referenced said their child was unable to perform normal activities after the second dose of either the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine.

The data was collected by the CDC through a program called V-Safe—a smartphone-based monitoring system that operates through an app that parents download to their phones.

Between June 18 and Aug. 21, parents of more than 10,000 young children reported reactions to the CDC through V-Safe in the seven days after their child received a COVID-19 vaccination.

Parents of 8,338 children ages 6 months to 2 years who’d received the Moderna vaccine reported information through V-Safe, with 55.7 percent of them reporting a systemic reaction after the first dose, and about 58 percent after the second dose. For the Pfizer vaccine, parents of 4,749 children ages 6 months to 2 years submitted reports showing that 55.8 percent of them had a systemic reaction after the first dose and about 47 percent after the second dose of the vaccine...

About 10 percent of all children 6 months to 2 years were reported to have a “health impact” after getting their first dose of either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine. For the Moderna vaccine, slightly more children had a health impact after the second dose; for the Pfizer vaccine, it was slightly less.

The information was presented to the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) on Sept. 1 as part of an overview of all data related to the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.

In addition to V-Safe, data was presented summarizing reports from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) and also from the Vaccine Safety Data Link (VSD), which includes data from several large health maintenance organizations in the United States.

All three systems look at the safety of vaccines after they’ve already gone to market and have been administered to large numbers of people.

The information was presented by Tom Shimabukuro, the head of the CDC’s vaccine safety team, who told committee members that no “statistical signals” of COVID-19 vaccine reactions were found for young children in the VSD data.

He also said that systemic reactions were “commonly reported” following vaccines.

However, other medical professionals like Dr. Meryl Nass from Children’s Health Defense have expressed caution over the reported reactions, pointing to the high number of systemic reaction reports among very young children in response to the ACIP meeting.

cars have been tested for decades by the NHTSA (you know, since you insisted on using that seatbelt analogy) and we continue to test new cars.
And they continue to use seatbelts based on their past effectiveness. They don’t point to ongoing automobile fatalities and conclude that seatbelts must be what’s killing people.

Supe pretty much crushed this weak *** opinion. But let me add to it. We continually test new cars for safety. Continually. Constantly.
They get tested for a ratings (which has more to do with their structural integrity and design), they all have seatbelts.
We don't STOP testing new medicines in the human population through controlled testing - either - until now, in this window, with this subset of political vaccines.
How are people who endorse the vaccine, such as Trump, DeSantis, Scalise and Hannity, being political?
Covid wasn't tested on human beings. No more so than the flu is "tested" on human beings every year. But thank God natural immunity got us out of this pandemic, just like it did in 1918.
Sure Tim, because nobody ever got Covid or the flu more than once. There’s also a flu vaccine, because it’s safe and getting the flu sucks.

They get tested for a ratings (which has more to do with their structural integrity and design), they all have seatbelts.

They get tested for SAFETY. Related to the human occupants of said vehicles.

How are people who endorse the vaccine, such as Trump, DeSantis, Scalise and Hannity, being political?

At this point in time, with a very non-lethal version of the virus floating around, with so much immunity, NOT testing new boosters on human beings is political. The fact that you support this scares me, because you represent a lot of people with like minds. We should be using this moment to pause, revert to tried and true testing methodologies.

Sure Tim, because nobody ever got Covid or the flu more than once.

The majority getting the Rona now are vaxxed peoples.

There’s also a flu vaccine, because it’s safe

Unlike the C19 vaccines.

View attachment 9498

More than 55 percent of children ages 6 months to 2 years of age had a systemic reaction, which is a response beyond the injection site, in response to their first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, the CDC said on Sept. 1, and almost 60 percent had a reaction to the second dose of the Moderna vaccine.

While the most common systemic reactions were fatigue, fever, irritability, and crying, parents of more than 6 percent of the children in the study that was referenced said their child was unable to perform normal activities after the second dose of either the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine.

The data was collected by the CDC through a program called V-Safe—a smartphone-based monitoring system that operates through an app that parents download to their phones.

Between June 18 and Aug. 21, parents of more than 10,000 young children reported reactions to the CDC through V-Safe in the seven days after their child received a COVID-19 vaccination.

Parents of 8,338 children ages 6 months to 2 years who’d received the Moderna vaccine reported information through V-Safe, with 55.7 percent of them reporting a systemic reaction after the first dose, and about 58 percent after the second dose. For the Pfizer vaccine, parents of 4,749 children ages 6 months to 2 years submitted reports showing that 55.8 percent of them had a systemic reaction after the first dose and about 47 percent after the second dose of the vaccine...

About 10 percent of all children 6 months to 2 years were reported to have a “health impact” after getting their first dose of either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine. For the Moderna vaccine, slightly more children had a health impact after the second dose; for the Pfizer vaccine, it was slightly less.

The information was presented to the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) on Sept. 1 as part of an overview of all data related to the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.

In addition to V-Safe, data was presented summarizing reports from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) and also from the Vaccine Safety Data Link (VSD), which includes data from several large health maintenance organizations in the United States.

All three systems look at the safety of vaccines after they’ve already gone to market and have been administered to large numbers of people.

The information was presented by Tom Shimabukuro, the head of the CDC’s vaccine safety team, who told committee members that no “statistical signals” of COVID-19 vaccine reactions were found for young children in the VSD data.

He also said that systemic reactions were “commonly reported” following vaccines.

However, other medical professionals like Dr. Meryl Nass from Children’s Health Defense have expressed caution over the reported reactions, pointing to the high number of systemic reaction reports among very young children in response to the ACIP meeting.
Why give the the poke when you can just abort them

Yep.