• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

The hits just keep coming. Damn. I wonder if Floggy will try to interpret this medical paper?

Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Covid-19 Vaccines 98 Times Worse Than the Virus​

This pre-print won't get any coverage in the mainstream media, so I wanted to be sure you knew about it. You might want to let your university president know about it too.

1664300358773.png

It says:

Using CDC and sponsor-reported adverse event data, we find that booster mandates may cause a net expected harm: per COVID-19 hospitalisation prevented in previously uninfected young adults, we anticipate 18 to 98 serious adverse events, including 1.7 to 3.0 booster-associated myocarditis cases in males, and 1,373 to 3,234 cases of grade ≥3 reactogenicity which interferes with daily activities. Given the high prevalence of post-infection immunity, this risk-benefit profile is even less favourable.
If this doesn’t cause all universities worldwide to drop the vaccine mandates, I don’t know what will.

It should also shatter confidence in the CDC and cause investigations to take place.

Here's the paper:

The hits just keep coming. Damn. I wonder if Floggy will try to interpret this medical paper?

but dO yuO seee MdD behiDn any naMe?!

Kevin Bardosh

University of Washington; University of Edinburgh - Edinburgh Medical School

Allison Krug

Artemis Biomedical Communications LLC

Euzebiusz Jamrozik

University of Oxford

Trudo Lemmens

University of Toronto - Faculty of Law

Salmaan Keshavjee

Harvard University - Harvard Medical School

Vinay Prasad

University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)

Martin A. Makary

Johns Hopkins University - Department of Surgery

Stefan Baral

John Hopkins University

Tracy Beth Høeg

Florida Department of Health; Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital

Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Covid-19 Vaccines 98 Times Worse Than the Virus​

This pre-print won't get any coverage in the mainstream media, so I wanted to be sure you knew about it. You might want to let your university president know about it too.

View attachment 9638

It says:

If this doesn’t cause all universities worldwide to drop the vaccine mandates, I don’t know what will.

It should also shatter confidence in the CDC and cause investigations to take place.

Here's the paper:

Thank god for scientists and doctors who remember their oath,have integrity,morals and ethics. Bravo!

For the rest **** you.

View attachment 9638

It says:

Here's the paper:

Not that it matters, check cdc covid updates. They blasted out a **** load today/recently. Many curbing healthcare requirements.

Don't forget how scummy and gross (D)imbos were about vaccines:

I remember that. I guess the "Free Candy" vans were too obvious.

What??? Masks may have INCREASED the death rate?

Moar Medhikul Dowktors

Extensive evidence in the literature supports the mandatory use of facemasks to reduce the infection rate of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2, which causes the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). However, the effect of mask use on the disease course remains controversial. This study aimed to determine whether mandatory mask use influenced the case fatality rate in Kansas, USA between August 1st and October 15th 2020.

This study applied secondary data on case updates, mask mandates, and demographic status related to Kansas State, USA. A parallelization analysis based on county-level data was conducted on these data. Results were controlled by performing multiple sensitivity analyses and a negative control.

A parallelization analysis based on county-level data showed that in Kansas, counties with mask mandate had significantly higher case fatality rates than counties without mask mandate, with a risk ratio of 1.85 (95% confidence interval [95% CI]: 1.51–2.10) for COVID-19-related deaths. Even after adjusting for the number of “protected persons,” that is, the number of persons who were not infected in the mask-mandated group compared to the no-mask group, the risk ratio remained significantly high at 1.52 (95% CI: 1.24–1.72). By analyzing the excess mortality in Kansas, this study determines that over 95% of this effect can solely be attributed to COVID-19.

These findings suggest that mask use might pose a yet unknown threat to the user instead of protecting them, making mask mandates a debatable epidemiologic intervention.

You definitely don't want to stick your kid with the covid vaccine.
Yes, please do no harm to children by sticking them with unproven shots from pharma killers

What??? Masks may have INCREASED the death rate?

Moar Medhikul Dowktors

Extensive evidence in the literature supports the mandatory use of facemasks to reduce the infection rate of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2, which causes the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). However, the effect of mask use on the disease course remains controversial. This study aimed to determine whether mandatory mask use influenced the case fatality rate in Kansas, USA between August 1st and October 15th 2020.

This study applied secondary data on case updates, mask mandates, and demographic status related to Kansas State, USA. A parallelization analysis based on county-level data was conducted on these data. Results were controlled by performing multiple sensitivity analyses and a negative control.

A parallelization analysis based on county-level data showed that in Kansas, counties with mask mandate had significantly higher case fatality rates than counties without mask mandate, with a risk ratio of 1.85 (95% confidence interval [95% CI]: 1.51–2.10) for COVID-19-related deaths. Even after adjusting for the number of “protected persons,” that is, the number of persons who were not infected in the mask-mandated group compared to the no-mask group, the risk ratio remained significantly high at 1.52 (95% CI: 1.24–1.72). By analyzing the excess mortality in Kansas, this study determines that over 95% of this effect can solely be attributed to COVID-19.

These findings suggest that mask use might pose a yet unknown threat to the user instead of protecting them, making mask mandates a debatable epidemiologic intervention.
seemes yOu miSseD sumting. jowkes oN uYo

References​

[1]. Dong E, Du H, Gardner L. An interactive web-based dashboard to track COVID-19 in real time. Lancet Inf Dis 2020;533–4.

[2]. Ioannidis JPA. Infection fatality rate of COVID-19 inferred from seroprevalence data. Bull World Health Organ 2021;99:19–33F.

seemes yOu miSseD sumting. jowkes oN uYo

References​

[1]. Dong E, Du H, Gardner L. An interactive web-based dashboard to track COVID-19 in real time. Lancet Inf Dis 2020;533–4.

[2]. Ioannidis JPA. Infection fatality rate of COVID-19 inferred from seroprevalence data. Bull World Health Organ 2021;99:19–33F.

Whu Flung Doo?

Friend of mine asked, "Hey, where can I go if I want to see discussion about a published medical article devolve into making fun of names in less than 12 hours?"

Me: "I think I know a place."
Dr Flog runs away and the whole thread goes into the crapper.

Friend of mine asked, "Hey, where can I go if I want to see discussion about a published medical article devolve into making fun of names in less than 12 hours?"

Me: "I think I know a place."
Its fun to make fun.

IMG_5640-730x659.webp

Didn't Trog say that he was going to get the latest booster? Maybe he had...........complications.
I imagine that he's rightfully and fully embarrassed that he devoted so much time trying to convince us all of the very lies that he had believed. Imagine the amount of egg that lay upon his face, shoulders, breast and sandals? He is a human omelet filled with clots and smothered in boosters.

I imagine that he's rightfully and fully embarrassed that he devoted so much time trying to convince us all of the very lies that he had believed. Imagine the amount of egg that lay upon his face, shoulders, breast and sandals? He is a human omelet filled with clots and smothered in boosters.
Yep, and in his cooch-like way, he is way too ******* stupid to be able to bask in your poetic wordery.

Yeah, mods, kill the thread. The Covid Vaccine Dri Archer Thread covers all of this and this is just dupe.