• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

And you’re arguing that every time I’ve been exposed, I was just fortunate to be part of the 60%. So, if I’ve been exposed 5 times in 2 1/2 year since vaccination - once every six months, what are the odds of that? I bet you can’t do the math.

And you left out the “OR PRESYMPTOMATIC” part. Again, creating your own reality.
Dipshit. Have you tested for antibodies? It is quite likely that you were exposed, asymptomatic, developed natural immunity, and only negated that with repeating the covid flu shots.

No, I'm saying there is a high chance you were asymptomatic because most people who get Covid are. That's a reality based in fact.

YOU argued that the reason you've never had any symptoms is because your vaxxed. You can't possibly know that. We have facts now - vaxxed people catch, carry, spread and die from Covid.
No, if I only had Covid ONCE there is a 60% chance that I was asymptomatic or PRESYMPTOMATIC. Those odds go down considerably with each subsequent infection.

Dipshit. Have you tested for antibodies? It is quite likely that you were exposed, asymptomatic, developed natural immunity, and only negated that with repeating the covid flu shots.
It’s amazing cases and hospitalizations remain so low with hundreds of millions of people negating their natural immunity.

No, if I only had Covid ONCE there is a 60% chance that I was asymptomatic or PRESYMPTOMATIC. Those odds go down considerably with each subsequent infection.
incorrect.

each instance depends on masking, type of masking, time spent around person, etc. well, if you believe the goobermint that you believe in. which does not state what you're implying. calm your frazzled nerves and educmucate yourself.

i'd guess that you're safe since the exposure time would have to increase, and i can't think of a single reason why anyone would choose to remain in your company for longer than absolute necessary.

And you’re arguing that every time I’ve been exposed, I was just fortunate to be part of the 60%. So, if I’ve been exposed 5 times in 2 1/2 year since vaccination - once every six months, what are the odds of that? I bet you can’t do the math.

Are you pretending to be this dumb? If 60% of the time somebody gets Covid but is asymptomatic and can still transmit the virus, then the chances are 60% you got Covid and didn't notice it. And no, you moron, it is NOT multiplication theory where you multiply the chances one after the other as if the chances are independent of one another - like rolling dice for example - because GETTING THE VIRUS MEANS YOU ARE NOW IMMUNE. *

Look at it this way. If you roll the dice one time and are guaranteed to get the same result thereafter, the chances of rolling a 7 are 6 out of 36 or 17%. The chances of rolling a 7 on every other roll is 17%. Get it?

* P.S. Multiplication theory - which you erroneously believe applies here - is not difficult. You say you were exposed 5 times. If the chances of "missing" are 60% each time (it's not given natural immunity but whatever), then simply run the 60% five times: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 = 0.05 or 5%.

The simple fact is that you believe basic math is difficult. I could have run this calculation in 3rd grade. Conclusion: Not only are you ill-informed, but you proudly advertise your ignorance.

Are you pretending to be this dumb? If 60% of the time somebody gets Covid but is asymptomatic and can still transmit the virus, then the chances are 60% you got Covid and didn't notice it. And no, you moron, it is NOT multiplication theory where you multiply the chances one after the other as if the chances are independent of one another - like rolling dice for example - because GETTING THE VIRUS MEANS YOU ARE NOW IMMUNE. *

Look at it this way. If you roll the dice one time and are guaranteed to get the same result thereafter, the chances of rolling a 7 are 6 out of 36 or 17%. The chances of rolling a 7 on every other roll is 17%. Get it?

* P.S. Multiplication theory - which you erroneously believe applies here - is not difficult. You say you were exposed 5 times. If the chances of "missing" are 60% each time (it's not given natural immunity but whatever), then simply run the 60% five times: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 = 0.05 or 5%.

The simple fact is that you believe basic math is difficult. I could have run this calculation in 3rd grade. Conclusion: Not only are you ill-informed, but you proudly advertise your ignorance.
Uh, yes it most certainly does apply. Odds are odds and math is math whether it’s flipping a coin, rolling dice or being asymptomatic. But please do go on…

Last edited:
Uh, yes it most certainly does apply. Odds are odds and math is math whether it’s flipping a coin, rolling dice or being asymptomatic. But please do go on…

Jesus.
H.
Christ.

Catching a virus is not an inherently independent event, where each succeeding occurrence is not affected by prior results. I explained this above, you idiot, and you ignored the facts. The two issues are as follows:
  • When I roll two dice, the prior outcome has no effect, at all, in any respect, on the current roll. None. Rolling a 9 or a 7 does NOT make it more likely or less likely to roll another 9 or 7.
  • On the other hand, getting a virus without accompanying symptoms (or with mild symptoms, or even severe symptoms) 100% affects the chances of getting the virus again. Because of natural immunity, the chances of getting that virus again are basically zero.
Got it?

Jesus.
H.
Christ.

Catching a virus is not an inherently independent event, where each succeeding occurrence is not affected by prior results. I explained this above, you idiot, and you ignored the facts. The two issues are as follows:
  • When I roll two dice, the prior outcome has no effect, at all, in any respect, on the current roll. None. Rolling a 9 or a 7 does NOT make it more likely or less likely to roll another 9 or 7.
  • On the other hand, getting a virus without accompanying symptoms (or with mild symptoms, or even severe symptoms) 100% affects the chances of getting the virus again. Because of natural immunity, the chances of getting that virus again are basically zero.
Got it?
Idiot, Tim provided the 60% odds figure, not me. I’m absolutely certain it’s an estimation and as the article stated, also includes being PRESYMPTOMATIC.

And you’re dead wrong. Millions of people have been reinfected with Covid.

So you're saying you haven't been symptomatic once 100% because of the vaccines? Go on record, say it.

200w.webp

Just so everyone remembers… in testimony during the British parliament inquiries into the vaccine, Pfizer execs admitted that THE CLINICAL TRIALS DID NOT EVER SHOW ANY PREVENTION OF TRANSMISSION… it never ever was meant to keep anyone from getting or transmitting it… they got it approved solely on potential reduced symptoms… so anyone claiming it helped them not get it is literally imagining things

Idiot, Tim provided the 60% odds figure, not me. I’m absolutely certain it’s an estimation and as the article stated, also includes being PRESYMPTOMATIC.

Asymptomatic: Adj. Without symptoms; symptom-free. "Most Covid patients are asymptomatic and don't even know they have Covid."

And you’re dead wrong. Millions of people have been reinfected with Covid.

A.
DIFFERENT.
STRAIN.

Once you get a virus, you don't get the same virus again. Your natural immunity prevents you from getting THAT virus again. You get a cold virus just once; you get a flu virus just once; you get a Covid virus just once.

You’re not going to catch a cold from the same virus serotype again right after getting better. However, you can still get another cold from a different virus serotype or a different virus.
When you get sick, you develop antibodies for the virus serotype you’ve caught, Dr. Greninger explains. This keeps you from catching it again right away. But those antibodies won’t necessarily protect you from other forms of the virus.

The problem is and always has been viruses mutate. That's why the Covid shot is so ineffective. Cold, flu and Covid viruses mutate so you are not protected against the new strain.

You say, "Get the boosters ... many of them. All of them. No matter your health or natural immunity status and no matter the genuine risk of side effects, cuz Chinese flu will kill you. Well, not if you are younger than 60 and in good health but get the shot anyway because Fauci and Pfizer."

TSF says, "Pfuck you. Natural immunity protects me from serious symptoms and since I am not 300 lbs., I don't need the shot."

One of you is right.

Still a pureblood here. My wife took the shots. She's had covid twice which the second just 2 weeks ago being worse.

And here I am just fine. Nothing. My almost 6 year old boy? Nothing.

Natural immunity for the win.

As it has been....for centuries.

Floggy will never, ever, never, ever, never, ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never, admit natural immunity has protected him.

PMSNBC has told him natural immunity doesn't work against Covid despite it protecting us since the beginning of mankind.

200w.webp

One of you is right.

While I would love to say "I am right"....we all are.

There's 400 pages of us saying so. So I can't take the credit. It's simple logic sheep (the absolute danger to this nation) won't realize.

They will be our downfall.

Asymptomatic: Adj. Without symptoms; symptom-free. "Most Covid patients are asymptomatic and don't even know they have Covid."

A.
DIFFERENT.
STRAIN.

Once you get a virus, you don't get the same virus again. Your natural immunity prevents you from getting THAT virus again. You get a cold virus just once; you get a flu virus just once; you get a Covid virus just once.

The problem is and always has been viruses mutate. That's why the Covid shot is so ineffective. Cold, flu and Covid viruses mutate so you are not protected against the new strain.

You say, "Get the boosters ... many of them. All of them. No matter your health or natural immunity status and no matter the genuine risk of side effects, cuz Chinese flu will kill you. Well, not if you are younger than 60 and in good health but get the shot anyway because Fauci and Pfizer."

TSF says, "Pfuck you. Natural immunity protects me from serious symptoms and since I am not 300 lbs., I don't need the shot."

One of you is right.
You literally just pointed out that natural immunity only works against THAT STRAIN only to turn around and suggest that people consider their natural immunity before getting a booster… which protects against MULTIPLE STRAINS.

I’m saying the doctors are right. Tim, who never came close to going to med school, is saying they are wrong.

Floggy will never, ever, never, ever, never, ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never,ever, never, ever, never, admit natural immunity has protected him.

PMSNBC has told him natural immunity doesn't work against Covid despite it protecting us since the beginning of mankind.
Someone on this board posted about their kid getting Covid a second time. Who was that?

You literally just pointed out that natural immunity only works against THAT STRAIN only to turn around and suggest that people consider their natural immunity before getting a booster… which protects against MULTIPLE STRAINS.

I’m saying the doctors are right. Tim, who never came close to going to med school, is saying they are wrong.
THe boosters don't protect against the new strains. They failed. Period.