• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Me? Seriously? You might want to think back to 2020 and debates I had with Tim, I am not some blind sheep(like you) who doesn't have an original thought in his head. I argued somewhat on your side during the early stages of this thing. I was man enough to realize and admit when I was wrong based on real facts and evidence. Unlike you who can't ever admit you are wrong about a damn thing. It is all about sycophantical devotion to a false religion of politically motivated pseudoscience.

/Floggy

200w.webp

Covid deaths aren't a part of the excess mortality Shortbus. We've provided you this data.
No, you literally just posted an article that states 1/3rd don’t have a link to Covid. I know you struggle with math and statistics but, 1 - 1/3 = 2/3. Trust me.

Me? Seriously? You might want to think back to 2020 and debates I had with Tim, I am not some blind sheep(like you) who doesn't have an original thought in his head. I argued somewhat on your side during the early stages of this thing. I was man enough to realize and admit when I was wrong based on real facts and evidence. Unlike you who can't ever admit you are wrong about a damn thing. It is all about sycophantical devotion to a false religion of politically motivated pseudoscience.
“Original Thought” in this thread is creating your own version of what is reality. And it’s not an original thought when you’re getting it from some crack pot on social media or a dubious far right web site.

Typically they see a 1-2% increase. It's now 13%.

If 2/3 are covid related and you remove those, 4.42% is the delta in excess deaths they are seeing. Which is double or quadruple the typical excess mortality of 1-2%.

No wonder you never rode the regular bus.
And there’s no connection to the vaccine.

No, you literally just posted an article that states 1/3rd don’t have a link to Covid. I know you struggle with math and statistics but, 1 - 1/3 = 2/3. Trust me.

In all of these articles that have been posted discussing excess mortality in this forum, every single one accounts for Covid by either accounting for Covid or removing the Covid numbers. And in every single solitary analysis (with Covid factored), we still have excess mortality above and beyond normal excess mortality.

I.e, a country has an excess mortality of 15% in 2022, 3% of it is due to Covid-related deaths, the remaining 12% are unaccounted for.

It's this way everywhere. Higher in the most vaccinated nations.

Back to square one. Why?

Lockdowns leading to a lack of healthcare for 2 years and vaccine injuries are a part of those excess deaths. Facts.

“Original Thought” in this thread is creating your own version of what is reality. And it’s not an original thought when you’re getting it from some crack pot on social media or a dubious far right web site.

As opposed to regurgitating what Lester Holt tells you what to think, or reading some informed opinion piece on Slate.

Rich indeed SB.

No, you say “Look! Stanford soccer player dies! Covid Vaccine!”

That’s being fanatically ideological.

No, I say 'Here is the National Institutes of Health' saying we are seeing an astounding number of athletes dying, corroborating everything else I've posted.

You won't touch facts. That's one you continue to dance around.

1670853948792.png

Too damned easy son.

No, I say 'Here is the National Institutes of Health' saying we are seeing an astounding number of athletes dying, corroborating everything else I've posted.

You won't touch facts. That's one you continue to dance around.

View attachment 10137

Too damned easy son.
What does Covid-related have to do with the vaccine?

Just wait, right?

It's been the perfect strategy. By waiting we learned we were right about

The lab leak theory
Masking not working
Lockdowns being a terrible strategy that would harm mankind
Lockdowns harming our long term health
Natural immunity being the best immunity man can have
These vaccines being the most dangerous vaccines in history
The Government censoring the medical community and scientists, wrongfully
Ivermectin - it does work against Covid
Remdesivir - it was the wrong drug to treat Covid

The more we wait, the more the walls crumble.

What does Covid-related have to do with the vaccine?

Shortbus (this is why you have the name),

You have argued over and over and over and over and over and over and over again that there have been NO increases in athletes dying.
You've posted "fact check" articles saying there have been no excess numbers of athletes dying.
You've posted no fewer than a dozen times that we are not and have not seen an excess of athletes dying.
You've pointed to any article/study showing that athletes are dying in excessive numbers as being fake news.
You've denied all claims - every one - and said nope, athlete deaths are not up.

That....has....been....your....premise.

1670854373657.png

Do you ever tire of being wrong?

Now we can divert back to the causes for the 112th time again, but that is a separate argument.

Are athlete deaths up excessively or not Floggy? Please say no again.

Dubious right sources? Like the NIH? I guess s soon as they break with your narrative they became a dubious right wing site. Or any doctor that dares disagree with your religious fanaticism is now a right winger? You are the poster child for the cancel culture destroying this country through enforced groupthink and groupspeak. All dissenting opinions will be labeled right wing or alt right or racist or fascist. Holy frack man take a look in the ******* mirror.

You have argued over and over and over and over and over and over and over again that there have been NO increases in athletes dying.
You've posted "fact check" articles saying there have been no excess numbers of athletes dying.
You've posted no fewer than a dozen times that we are not and have not seen an excess of athletes dying.
You've pointed to any article/study showing that athletes are dying in excessive numbers as being fake news.
You've denied all claims - every one - and said nope, athlete deaths are not up.

View attachment 10138

Now we can divert back to the causes for the 112th time again, but that is a separate argument.

The issue with Floggy is that all of the articles he reads are saying there is no link of these sudden deaths to the vaccine. And these are prominent doctors quoted as saying such. The problem is that he can't look at this objectively and read the conclusions of other prominent doctors who have gone on record and provided evidence to the contrary. He's told it's misinformation and big tech has squashed anyone who doesn't follow the narrative in lock step.

You and I look at motives and follow the money and do our own thinking to draw educated conclusions while Floggy takes his medicine like the obedient little boy that he is.

View attachment 10138

This is the Covid VACCINE thread. Answer the question.

The issue with Floggy is that all of the articles he reads are saying there is no link of these sudden deaths to the vaccine. And these are prominent doctors quoted as saying such. The problem is that he can't look at this objectively and read the conclusions of other prominent doctors who have gone on record and provided evidence to the contrary. He's told it's misinformation and big tech has squashed anyone who doesn't follow the narrative in lock step.

You and I look at motives and follow the money and do our own thinking to draw educated conclusions while Floggy takes his medicine like the obedient little boy that he is.
No they are not!

Do you really think the vaccines are being urged and are available at hundreds of thousands of places worldwide while prominent physicians are claiming that they are dangerous or genocidal?

That’s your delusion.

No they are not!

Do you really think the vaccines are being urged and are available
Better question for you, do you ever think? Or do you simply regurgitate the party line? Are you incapable of questioning your bought and paid for overlords? Your blind faith in people and things that are demonstrably lying and making huge amounts of money doing so is quite revealing and disturbing.

200.webp

This is the Covid VACCINE thread. Answer the question.

As I've stated before, this has now become the 'everything Covid' thread. Which you know.

You have denied a rise in athletes deaths, calling all of it misinformation. Repeatedly. Endlessly.

You were wrong. Again.

Now say it with me Shortbus 🚌 - "Yes Tim, there has been a precipitous rise in athlete deaths."

Like you ever actually answer a real question. I am still waiting on answer in the football forum and you keep ducking the question.

We are still waiting for him to answer @Steeltime 's questions to him. Floggy avoids Steel's questions like Jizzed avoids paying Steeltime $50.

Better question for you, do you ever think? Or do you simply regurgitate the party line? Are you incapable of questioning your bought and paid for overlords? Your blind faith in people and things that are demonstrably lying and making huge amounts of money doing so is quite revealing and disturbing.

In 100 years, Governments around the globe - not wars - killed 170,000,000 of their people.

Why does history repeat itself? Because there are so many Floggy's out there. Unquestioning, eating and believing all that is spoon fed to them. The real danger is not evil governments. It's those who enable/support them.

No they are not!

Do you really think the vaccines are being urged and are available at hundreds of thousands of places worldwide while prominent physicians are claiming that they are dangerous or genocidal?

That’s your delusion.
Yes, yes they are. The MSM and Big Tech cancelled anyone who tried to show proof of negative side effects of the vaccine and labeled it misinformation. you cannot deny that twitter was outright banning people, YouTube demonetized channels and locked them. 3 cases of sudden death syndrome in athletes in 2020, during the pandemic. 325 last year, during clot shot distribution alone. But it's not the shot? Why silence free speech? why ruin people's livelihood? Seems a bit extreme don't you think for a shot that is completely safe?

When you got nothing you conspiracy theory.