• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

You asked a question, “we don’t know if he got it.” I answered that with available info. Could he have had is 9th booster the week prior to covering the cup?

Correct because we know for certain that if you make it pass 1year your fine from all negative effects.

Anyone tell me what I should do with all these camp lejeune emails I get. ***** talking about stuff from decades ago causing problems.
So there’s other causes of death and disease? The irony of you making that point after concluding it was obviously the vaccine that killed him!

So, are you saying he did not continue to get boosters? I don't know the answer to this question, do you?
I’m saying the conclusion that the vaccine killed him is baseless. A reality of your own making, a delusion. Just like it was with the Stanford soccer player and the high school football player.

You know, just sitting at the World Cup, watching a match...and you just drop dead.

View attachment 10107
Grant on November 29 in Qatar

LUSAIL, Qatar (AP) — Grant Wahl, an American journalist who helped grow the popularity of soccer in the U.S. and reported on some of the biggest stories in the sport, died Saturday while covering a World Cup match between Argentina and the Netherlands. He was 48.

Wahl fell back in his seat in a section of Lusail Stadium reserved for journalists during extra time of the game, and reporters adjacent to him called for assistance.

Emergency services workers responded very quickly, treated him for 20 or 30 minutes on site and then took him out on a stretcher, said Keir Radnedge, a veteran British sports journalist who was working nearby at the time.
Libtards say he died 6 days after wearing a rainbow t-shirt because of the attention from the t-shirt.

Seems kinda crazy.

So there’s other causes of death and disease? The irony of you making that point after concluding it was obviously the vaccine that killed him!
I made no such statement. “We don’t even know if he had the vaccine”.

You do t know if or when he was vaccinated, but it’s because of the vaccine because… you’ve officially lost your mind.

You don't know that the vaccine didn't kill him.

What we do know is that this stuff happens daily and the most vaccinated nations on earth have the highest excess mortality rates.

You don't know that the vaccine didn't kill him.

What we do know is that this stuff happens daily and the most vaccinated nations on earth have the highest excess mortality rates.
And you don’t know that he didn’t die of a virus that he caught from space aliens when they abducted him days before. ******* pointless!

RemoteDiscreteDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

And you don’t know that he didn’t die of a virus that he caught from space aliens when they abducted him days before. ******* pointless!
******* pointless is every post you make in the face of all reality. Vaccines are great things, when they work. I was sicker after the vaccine than I was from having Covid, twice once before being vaccinated and it was done in 3 days and after the vaccine when it wouldn’t go away. The vaccines themselves both had me in bed with a high fever and feeling like ‘I was hit by a Mack truck. These vaccines work, for about 30 days then they lose efficacy rapidly and make things worse. Paper after paper says this and you still tilt at windmills tying to defend them. I am pro vaccination but I am also smarter enough to know when to cut bait and move on from a lost cause. You are to ideologically entrenched to ever admit to being wrong.

Senator Rennick is nothing but a blowhard hypocritical shitcunt. The current federal government has only been in power since May 2022. Senator Rennick's own party was running the show from the beginnning of Covid to May 2022. It was his party that was responsible for pressuring state governments to implement vaccine mandates under threat of being effectively excluded from society, it was his party that designed and implemented the vaccine injury compensation policy he is being so critical of. And the senators he is having a go at for laughing are probably laughing not at vaccine injuries, but at the gross stupidity of engaging in such a rant about government actions that were taken by a government that HE WAS PART OF.

Hypocritical arses like Senator Rennick are the reason that the nominally conservative side of Australian politics is pretty much going to be something that only exists in history books in a few years time (well that and the fact that too many Australians think its the government's job to pay for their child care, health care, housing, food, electricity, retirement etc) - not that the left side is really any better or less hypocritical.
Thanks for the color.

Shitcunt or not, what things did he say that were untrue?

******* pointless is every post you make in the face of all reality. Vaccines are great things, when they work. I was sicker after the vaccine than I was from having Covid, twice once before being vaccinated and it was done in 3 days and after the vaccine when it wouldn’t go away. The vaccines themselves both had me in bed with a high fever and feeling like ‘I was hit by a Mack truck. These vaccines work, for about 30 days then they lose efficacy rapidly and make things worse. Paper after paper says this and you still tilt at windmills tying to defend them. I am pro vaccination but I am also smarter enough to know when to cut bait and move on from a lost cause. You are to ideologically entrenched to ever admit to being wrong.
Your reality is your reality. Severe adverse reactions were not the norm. You are ideological entrenched, not me.

LMAO, the words of defeat again.

Explain the excess mortality in the highest vaccinated nations on the planet. They aren't due to Covid. They aren't due to one thing either. But something is contributing.

We all know what it is.

One of the most vaccinated nations on earth...

Excess deaths in 2022 ‘incredibly high’ at 13 per cent​

The Australian government should be urgently investigating the “incredibly high” 13 per cent excess death rate in 2022, the country’s peak actuarial body says.

An extra 15,400 people died in the first eight months of the year, according to new analysis of Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) data by the Actuaries Institute, with around one-third of those having no link to Covid.

Karen Cutter, an actuary of more than 25 years and spokeswoman for the institute’s Covid-19 Mortality Working Group, said 13 per cent was an “incredibly high number for mortality” and that it was “not clear” what was driving the increase.

“Mortality doesn’t normally vary by more than 1 to 2 per cent, so 13 per cent is way higher than normal levels,” she said.

LMAO, the words of defeat again.

Explain the excess mortality in the highest vaccinated nations on the planet. They aren't due to Covid. They aren't due to one thing either. But something is contributing.

We all know what it is.
Right. Covid deaths.

One of the most vaccinated nations on earth...

Excess deaths in 2022 ‘incredibly high’ at 13 per cent​

The Australian government should be urgently investigating the “incredibly high” 13 per cent excess death rate in 2022, the country’s peak actuarial body says.

An extra 15,400 people died in the first eight months of the year, according to new analysis of Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) data by the Actuaries Institute, with around one-third of those having no link to Covid.

Karen Cutter, an actuary of more than 25 years and spokeswoman for the institute’s Covid-19 Mortality Working Group, said 13 per cent was an “incredibly high number for mortality” and that it was “not clear” what was driving the increase.

“Mortality doesn’t normally vary by more than 1 to 2 per cent, so 13 per cent is way higher than normal levels,” she said.
So 2/3rds are Covid related, where does it mention anything about the vaccines?

So 2/3rds are Covid related, where does it mention anything about the vaccines?

Typically they see a 1-2% increase. It's now 13%.

If 2/3 are covid related and you remove those, 4.42% is the delta in excess deaths they are seeing. Which is double or quadruple the typical excess mortality of 1-2%.

No wonder you never rode the regular bus.

Your reality is your reality. Severe adverse reactions were not the norm. You are ideological entrenched, not me.
Me? Seriously? You might want to think back to 2020 and debates I had with Tim, I am not some blind sheep(like you) who doesn't have an original thought in his head. I argued somewhat on your side during the early stages of this thing. I was man enough to realize and admit when I was wrong based on real facts and evidence. Unlike you who can't ever admit you are wrong about a damn thing. It is all about sycophantical devotion to a false religion of politically motivated pseudoscience.