• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

And the data is about as reliable as Sasquatch sightings.

Oh it's there. As I said, you just don't want to dig. Afraid what you know you'll find.

But the health system they are a part of provide the vaccine, don’t they?

So does Walgreens and my local church. Your view that "all" medical personnel support and push the vaccines isn't based on actuality.

Just some fun coinky dinks

Go tell it to the Walgreens and local church, save some lives.

Do the work Zealot. Prove it wrong. Explain the 13%-15% excess mortality when Covid is but a scant contributor. Was it the lockdowns? You lose. Was it the vaccines? You lose.

Check

Mate

We...wait.

Once, shortly after it leaked that the Obama administration was using universal spying methods on the us population without their knowledge, I ran into two people talking in a hotel lobby about a third… the woman made some comment about him being a crazy conspiracy theorist about the government spying on us… and the dude looks up at the news report and says something like , kind of looks like he was right after all…

The second World Cup journalist has died. Hmmm.

This reminds me of Avengers Infinity War where half the population turns to ashes and dies suddenly, except in our metaverse there are no attempts to explain the sudden deaths.

Dr. Robert Malone reinstated to Twitter.

Do the work Zealot. Prove it wrong. Explain the 13%-15% excess mortality when Covid is but a scant contributor. Was it the lockdowns? You lose. Was it the vaccines? You lose.

Check

Mate

We...wait.
Again, you literally just posted an article saying that 2/3rds were indeed Covid deaths. Scant? Talk about losing!

Go tell it to the Walgreens and local church, save some lives.
so, if you're so science based, do tell why you only believe the docs who agree with your opinion.
i'm eager to know why you so casually dismiss the reports and opinions of docs who do not agree with the vaccine.

(and before you ask, no, I will not regurgitate the posts from 599 pages ago showing you which docs disagree)

so, if you're so science based, do tell why you only believe the docs who agree with your opinion.
i'm eager to know why you so casually dismiss the reports and opinions of docs who do not agree with the vaccine.

(and before you ask, no, I will not regurgitate the posts from 599 pages ago showing you which docs disagree)
Because they are outnumbered 270 to 1

Again, you literally just posted an article saying that 2/3rds were indeed Covid deaths. Scant? Talk about losing!

Critical thinking and objectivity Floggy. Try it.

The article said, specifically:

An extra 15,400 people died in the first eight months of the year, according to new analysis of Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) data by the Actuaries Institute, with around one-third of those having no link to Covid.

So 2/3rds of the 15,400 extra deaths had a "link" to Covid. Hmmm. What exactly does a "link to Covid" actually mean? He died in a motorcycle crash but tested positive for Covid? Notice the article does not say two thirds died due to Covid. Or because of Covid. A link to Covid. Meaning, some portion of that 2/3rds didn't die because of Covid.

Further, you missed this in the article because you stopped reading:

Mortality up 13 per cent

The latest mortality data released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics last month found that there had been 128,797 deaths from January 1 to August 31, which was 17 per cent higher than the historical average.

That equates to an extra 18,671 deaths. Of those, only 7727 were attributed to Covid – or 41 per cent
– leaving 10,944 non-Covid excess deaths.

The actuary's numbers are different than the Australian Bureau of Stats. They explain why...if you...read.

17% more deaths than usual this year.
59% of them aren't Covid.

And:

Deaths from respiratory disease have been significantly lower than expected throughout the pandemic – except for the short and early flu season this year – while things like cancer, diabetes, heart disease and stroke as a group have been the largest contributor to non-Covid excess deaths in 2021 and 2022.

Huh? One of the largest contributors to extra deaths is heart disease and strokes? What could possibly cause those? The vaccines with a warning label on them about myocarditis and generally being bad for your heart?

Ms Cutter said it was “not clear what might be driving this". Ummm....[raises hand]...I know, I know!

You suck at this.

270 to 1

We know you support censorship and the abolishment of free speech and would prefer to live in Russia or China.

We don't.

The inventor of mRNA vaccines should be able to be heard. Rightfully so. As you and your misinformation are allowed that right here and elsewhere.

Just some fun coinky dinks

These posts do not help your credibility Tim. A guy with diabetes, a congenital heart condition and previous history of heart attack dies..must be the vaccine! A woman reportedly dies in a car accident…it’s a lie! Must be the vaccine! A person with a history of kidney cancer dies from a return of kidney cancer…no one has ever died from a returning cancer before, must be the vaccine!

According to this blog the vaccines cause heart attacks, cancer, suicides…it can kill people days, weeks, months or even years after getting the shot. That is some powerful little vaccine! Yet millions of sick elderly people have gotten it and survived. Oh I mean until they die months or years later and then it’s because of the vaccines! There is nothing at all scientific about these stories, yes they very well can be coincidences because thousands of people die of all sorts of things every day and the majority of people are vaccinated. I could just as easily start a blog of unvaccinated people dying of cancer, suicide and car accidents and claim they actually all died from being unvaccinated. I could start a blog of people who ate pasta and died 2 years later from various causes and claim eating pasta kills people. It would make just as much sense as this blog does.

We know you support censorship and the abolishment of free speech and would prefer to live in Russia or China.

We don't.

The inventor of mRNA vaccines should be able to be heard. Rightfully so. As you and your misinformation are allowed that right here and elsewhere.
Where does tibs live again?

These posts do not help your credibility Tim. A guy with diabetes, a congenital heart condition and previous history of heart attack dies..must be the vaccine! A woman reportedly dies in a car accident…it’s a lie! Must be the vaccine! A person with a history of kidney cancer dies from a return of kidney cancer…no one has ever died from a returning cancer before, must be the vaccine!

According to this blog the vaccines cause heart attacks, cancer, suicides…it can kill people days, weeks, months or even years after getting the shot. That is some powerful little vaccine! Yet millions of sick elderly people have gotten it and survived. Oh I mean until they die months or years later and then it’s because of the vaccines! There is nothing at all scientific about these stories, yes they very well can be coincidences because thousands of people die of all sorts of things every day and the majority of people are vaccinated. I could just as easily start a blog of unvaccinated people dying of cancer, suicide and car accidents and claim they actually all died from being unvaccinated. I could start a blog of people who ate pasta and died 2 years later from various causes and claim eating pasta kills people. It would make just as much sense as this blog does.
Tim and Trog are at the opposite ends of the spectrum in order to prove their point, in my opinion at least.

But I do agree with the post from Sarge above, there are far too many coincidences to be ignored. To do otherwise will only lead to further speculation.
Some of Tim's posts appear credible, others could be questioned. With Trog you just get flat out denial while dancing and deflecting, trying to stay relevant.

I'm not sure this can stay buried forever, as I do believe there have been people damaged by this vaccine, not as many as Tim might imply, but certainly more than the near zero cases that Trog seems to support. If and when that happens, lawyers are going to have a field day, and rightfully so,

Data shows an increased risk of death and cardiac issues in people who’ve been infected with Covid. Vaccination reduces that increase in studies, but only very slightly. It’s likely the excess deaths are from Covid, not the vaccines. Severe reactions to the vaccine exist but they are rare. https://www.forbes.com/sites/robert...he-risk-increases-each-time-you-catch-it/amp/

That said the vaccines do not prevent infection and do not greatly reduce long term risks of getting it so unless someone is at severe risk from Covid why bother.

Because they are outnumbered 270 to 1

Well, let's take a look at the credentials of the 270, shall we?

Adriana Sosa, DO: Medical Resident
Alie Ward: Host/Science Correspondent, Ologies Podcast
Anna Stovall, PhD: Associate Medical Writer
April English, MPH: Science Correspondent, Unbiased Science Podcast
Arden Heath: Clinical Microbiology MS Student
AS Richards: Research Fellow, Science Communicator
Autumn Schuster, MSW, LCSW: Licensed Clinical Social Worker, University of California Irvine
Benjamin Steinberg, PsyD: Psychologist
Brianna Soreth, MA: Clinical Research Coordinator
Bridget Scallen, MS: Editor, Unbiased Science Podcast
Cara Grome, MD: Psychiatrist
Cara L Santa Maria, MS, MA: Psychotherapist, PhD Candidate, Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Colleen Trecartin-Frost, DMD: Dentist
Courtney Kennedy, MS, PA-C: Physician Assistant
Crissi Stokes, DHSc: Professor
Daniel Wilson, PhD: Analytical Scientist
Elle Michel, LMFT: Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist

Wow!! Podcasters, Dentists, Marriage counselors?? And that was just to the letter "E". There are more! THIS is what I'm talking about when I speak of objective, critical thinking and doing research. I question things and you do not.