• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Yes, yes they are. The MSM and Big Tech cancelled anyone who tried to show proof of negative side effects of the vaccine and labeled it misinformation. you cannot deny that twitter was outright banning people, YouTube demonetized channels and locked them. 3 cases of sudden death syndrome in athletes in 2020, during the pandemic. 325 last year, during clot shot distribution alone. But it's not the shot? Why silence free speech? why ruin people's livelihood? Seems a bit extreme don't you think for a shot that is completely safe?
Clue: Prominent physicians don’t use Twitter and YouTube to publish their research.

As I've stated before, this has now become the 'everything Covid' thread. Which you know.

You have denied a rise in athletes deaths, calling all of it misinformation. Repeatedly. Endlessly.

You were wrong. Again.

Now say it with me Shortbus 🚌 - "Yes Tim, there has been a precipitous rise in athlete deaths."
No mention of the vaccine! Rise in deaths from what? So you’re now trying to say that you were “just saying”?

Tim’s monumental walk back.

No they are not!

Do you really think the vaccines are being urged and are available at hundreds of thousands of places worldwide while prominent physicians are claiming that they are dangerous or genocidal?

That’s your delusion.
For a very long-time cocaine was considered a modern-day medical breakthrough by "prominent" physicians worldwide. Where they right?

When you got nothing you conspiracy theory.
How many more "conspiracy theories" need to be proven right before you realize they are only called conspiracy theories to try and cancel what is actual information that doesn't fit your agenda. Like twitter not shadow banning people. Lol. Like Ivermectin, Like the vaccines not preventing the spread, etc.

No mention of the vaccine! Rise in deaths from what? So you’re now trying to say that you were “just saying”?

Tim’s monumental walk back.

We all know (objective thinkers) that the vaccines are killing people. You refuse to see it. But it's there. At volumes greater than we are being led to believe.

When excess mortality is 13-15% above normal, and Covid deaths are no longer even substantial, what do YOU attribute it to? It's not all due to Covid.

Now back to the point, say it with me Shortbus....there has been a precipitous rise in sudden death among athletes. You've denied this for hundreds of pages.

Clue: Prominent physicians don’t use Twitter and YouTube to publish their research.

Clue: People do use social media to share news, studies, and research. It involves clicking the little blue link in the post.

Common sense, and as we have said numerous times...vaccines for this age group aren't needed and have a negative risk/benefit.

A paper published yesterday takes that point further, arguing that vaccine booster mandates for young people at colleges and universities are “likely to cause net expected harms to young healthy adults” and should be lifted. Researchers at the University of Oxford, as well as at other universities in the UK and North America, tapped available data sources on vaccinations and adverse events to evaluate the ethics of vaccine booster mandates for students at North American universities – an issue of obvious relevance to the college-rich Boston area.

In their paper, appearing in the Journal of Medical of Ethics, a publication of the British Medical Journal, the researchers estimated that to prevent one COVID-19 hospitalization over a six-month period, 31,207 to 42,836 young adults, aged 18–29, must receive a third mRNA vaccine. Moreover, for every COVID-19 hospitalization prevented, they estimated there are “at least 18.5 serious adverse events from mRNA vaccines,” including 1.5 to 4.6 cases of myocarditis in males, typically requiring hospitalization. They further estimated that preventing one COVID-19 hospitalization is associated with 1,430 to 4,626 cases of vaccine side-effects serious enough to interfere with daily activities, though typically not requiring hospitalization.

“Policymakers should repeal COVID-19 vaccine mandates for young adults immediately,” the researchers conclude.

We all know (objective thinkers) that the vaccines are killing people. You refuse to see it. But it's there. At volumes greater than we are being led to believe.

When excess mortality is 13-15% above normal, and Covid deaths are no longer even substantial, what do YOU attribute it to? It's not all due to Covid.

Now back to the point, say it with me Shortbus....there has been a precipitous rise in sudden death among athletes. You've denied this for hundreds of pages.
Objective observation is comparing a control group to a test group, that’s not what you’re doing. You’re making an assumed causal relationship.

People die from all kinds of causes.

Objective observation is comparing a control group to a test group, that’s not what you’re doing. You’re making an assumed causal relationship.

Ok that is fair. But this still doesn't help your cause on the overall response to Covid being as much as or more so a problem than Covid itself. Whether it is the vaccine, and it is to a degree at least or anxiety and other real health issues caused by totally pointless rules and lockdowns it still points to a total failure mostly, but not entirely, caused by overreactions and power grabs rom the left. Once again Trump is proven right in trying to keep people calm and down play the issue so people wouldn't needlessly panic.

LMAO, of course they do. No one argues we don't all die from a myriad of reasons.

In Australia, per the data (you know, the facts), excess mortality is 13-15% higher than the normal 1-2% range.

No one has said it's 100% due to the vaccines. I've said that the lockdowns killed many of us (lack of healthcare). That contributes. Covid still contributes slightly.

And so do vaccine injuries/deaths. To what degree? Time will tell.

Your position - none of the ridiculously high excess mortality is due to the vaccines. Prove it.

Only a sissy *** liberal would get of pandemic stress.

Ok that is fair. But this still doesn't help your cause on the overall response to Covid being as much as or more so a problem than Covid itself. Whether it is the vaccine, and it is to a degree at least or anxiety and other real health issues caused by totally pointless rules and lockdowns it still points to a total failure mostly, but not entirely, caused by overreactions and power grabs rom the left. Once again Trump is proven right in trying to keep people calm and down play the issue so people wouldn't needlessly panic.
I’d say there was some needless panicking.

LMAO, of course they do. No one argues we don't all die from a myriad of reasons.

In Australia, per the data (you know, the facts), excess mortality is 13-15% higher than the normal 1-2% range.

No one has said it's 100% due to the vaccines. I've said that the lockdowns killed many of us (lack of healthcare). That contributes. Covid still contributes slightly.

And so do vaccine injuries/deaths. To what degree? Time will tell.

Your position - none of the ridiculously high excess mortality is due to the vaccines. Prove it.
That’s like saying prove that Sasquatch doesn’t exist. Of course you can’t, but that doesn’t mean that he does.

I’d say there was some needless panicking.

You are right there should have never been lockdowns! They were draconian and did nothing but harm. These people had every right to protest and they did so peacefully aside from some mild pushing. Good for them for exercising their first and second amendment rights!

"While there was “a little bit of pushing” by protesters inside the building, Oleksyk said, “after verbally protesting for an hour, things calmed down.”"

That’s like saying prove that Sasquatch doesn’t exist. Of course you can’t, but that doesn’t mean that he does.
1670882058582.png

I don't expect you to understand this, or even grasp a tiny portion of it.

View attachment 10145

I don't expect you to understand this, or even grasp a tiny portion of it.
Spare me. You have, and will continue to desperately rely on science. If you suddenly fell seriously I’ll, you would want the people that told you to wear a mask and get vaccinated to care for you.

Oh no, there is data out there and and you could try to prove that none of the excess mortality is due to vaccine deaths.

You can't, so you won't.

Spare me. You have, and will continue to desperately rely on science. If you suddenly fell seriously I’ll, you would want the people that told you to wear a mask and get vaccinated to care for you.

I dunno, my doctors haven't even suggested I get the vaccine and I let them care for me.

Another athlete (not a soccer player again), a football player...again...just drops dead. It's...every....day.

Jake Hescock died suddenly while jogging this weekend.

Hescock, 25, suffered cardiac arrest while jogging Tuesday in Boston, Mass. A passerby provided CPR and he was brought to a hospital before being placed on life support.