• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Now this is rich. The NYT writing an article about how Chinese censors need work, and in so doing admit censorship was real, did happen, in light of continuing to repeat everything at home has been transparent. Twitter says "hold my beer."

This is priceless.

1671736006597.png

In the weeks since “zero Covid” ended, China’s all-encompassing propaganda and censorship machine has fallen into its old routine of deleting negative press and spreading “positive energy” posts that praise the struggles of individuals and the government. But experts said the three-year trauma caused by the stringent pandemic measures and the last-minute U-turn will prove hard for people to quickly move past.

For now, experts said, both the censors and the propaganda officials appear to be scrambling to figure out what to do.

^^^^^ I suggest they speak with Confused Jean-Pierre or Communist Peppermint Patty. They can teach them a lot about how to deny, dodge, and obfuscate.

Now this is rich. The NYT writing an article about how Chinese censors need work, and in so doing admit censorship was real, did happen, in light of continuing to repeat everything at home has been transparent. Twitter says "hold my beer."

This is priceless.

View attachment 10214

^^^^^ I suggest they speak with Confused Jean-Pierre or Communist Peppermint Patty. They can teach them a lot about how to deny, dodge, and obfuscate.
or Flog. they could speak with Flog. Flog be know.

Twitter working for the FBI?All of those former NSA,CIA and FBI agents on the payroll as well. Same **** going on at Facebook and Instagram.

So much criminal activity it would take weeks to hang all of the people involved.
Joseph Goebbels would be so impressed.

More evidence that the vaccines may be affecting fertility and birth rates. A study on Sweden.

i took another look recently at the swedish births data and the worrying trends there that seem so perfectly aligned with the adoption of covid vaccines, drugs known to collect in testes and ovaries and with demonstrated ability to suppress sperm, perhaps quite durably in a subset of the population.

the drop in birth rate was dramatic and seemingly unprecedented, at least in the last 25 years for which i have data.

this led to some competing possible explanations and cause me to lay out some forward testable hypothesis back in july.

you can see the rest on timing, explanation, and supporting data on a priori reasons to suspect fertility interference below:

bad cattitude
swedish birthrate data: september update
back in july i started tracking some worrying trends in swedish birth rates. this trend seems to be appearing all over the west/OECD but as i said then, sweden seemed a particularly good test subjec…
Read more
15 days ago · 671 likes · 382 comments · el gato malo

the october data is now out and it is a further collapse to the worst readings yet seen on per capita birth rate decline. (down a shocking 13.2% vs year ago)

all the raw data for these charts is available HERE.

births are highly seasonal and so are most usefully compared month vs month.

as can be readily seen, 2022 has been a wide divergence from prior years.

data here

this really pops when you look at it on a % change vs prior year standpoint

levels are at alarming lows and collapsing.

but this is a fairly short timeframe, so i zoomed out to 25 years (full dataset)

the first 10 months of the year were 85.6%, 85.7%, and 85.5% of full year births in the 3 prior years and this very tight alignment allows for high confidence projection of full 2022 (shown in red to make it clear this is a calculated and not actual figure)

clearly, this seems a very sharp drop.

and seeing it in % terms makes this more clear:

the standard deviation of this series pre 2022 is 2.1%. so we’re now well in excess of 4 std dev on this excursion.

this is a highly “normal” series in terms of distribution. (it’s bell curve shaped)

and this means there is a ~99.9% chance of any given value in such a series being less than 4 std dev from mean. we’re at greater than 1 in 1000 outlier status, a “once in a millennia” event. (barring external forcing like war or some other disruption of birth rates)

many have asked about stillbirths as a possibly confirmatory proxy. i looked at it and can see no pattern. that would seem to point at this being a conception or early term issue.

and it’s far from isolated.

as gatopal™ igor points out:

UK stopped updating live birth statistics in its UKHSA Vaccine reports - the last update stopped at June 2022 with a 15.3% decline in live births year-on-year

germany appears to be down over 9% as well with similar timing.

this decline seems widespread, unprecedented apart from wartime, the timing is well past “provocative,” and we have multiple strong a priori reasons to expect a vaccine effect on ability to conceive.

links: sperm,

sperm permanence,

menstrual,

and even attempts to cover that up.

and that last one is especially worrying as, if this is indeed an issue, it’s one we need to understand and fast.

it’s one we should have studied LONG before these products were allowed anywhere near breeding age humans (or those younger) especially with a vaccine and especially one using a never before used in humans modality that was known to be extremely problematic in terms side effects and systemic impact, especially auto-immune.

the data to easily put this to bed in definitive fashion by looking at relative declines in vaxxed vs unvaxxed birthrates is available in nearly any single payor health system.

Cleveland study conducted to demonstrate the clinical effectiveness of the bivalent vaccines accidentally finds that the risk of Covid-19 infection increases with each prior vaccination​

Also too, the bivalent jab turned out to be no more than 30% effective at preventing Covid — and this at the height of BA.5 variant, against which it was targeted.

Excerpts below

The real bombshell, though, is the authors’ accidental finding that risk of infection increases incrementally with each prior (non-bivalent) vaccine dose.

Behold the chart:

The graph shows the portion of participants infected over the course of the study by days since the start date, broken down by vaccine doses received.

You know what is effective against infection, though? Prior infection. The more recent that infection, and the more related the variant, the better:

Someone might even be tempted to reason from both of these graphs simultaneously, that the only thing keeping SARS-2 in the headlines is the vaccines that were supposed to save us.

Oh, one last thing. Lurking in the tables at the end, in this chart of how many doses their participants received, is this little nugget:

Eighty-five employees of Cleveland Clinic submitted to five vaccine doses prior to the release of the bivalent vaccine, only to be outdone by the 16 heroic vaccinators at the bottom of the chart, who somehow managed to secure no less than 6 doses for themselves by September of this year. There are a small but very real number of people out there, who are compulsively vaccinating every three months or so. Think about that.

Dr. Doom, Dr. Wen, now back-pedaling with Porche 911-style turbo speed.

Sorry, you don't get to walk back the hell you pushed on America doc.

Here she is advocating masks and shots for kids in Fall 2021, “the most dangerous time in the pandemic”:

Now in the WashCompost interview:

It’s time for the Biden administration to end the vaccine mandate for service members. And businesses, universities, schools and other entities that were once justified in implementing these requirements should consider removing them, too.

Public health policy needs to adjust based on evolving science and changing circumstances. When the coronavirus vaccines were first made available, there was a compelling case for requiring them. Initial data showed that they reduced infections by more than 90 percent. In the fall of 2021, when the Pentagon announced its vaccine requirement, an unvaccinated person was five times more likely to be infected compared with someone who was vaccinated.

In other words, if you weren’t vaccinated, you were five times more likely to be infected, and therefore to transmit, the coronavirus to others. In the military, and in other settings involving close contact, such as workplaces and schools, it made sense to implement a measure that protected others.

Things changed with the arrival of omicron. For months, research has shown that while the vaccines provide excellent protection against hospitalization and death, their effectiveness in reducing infection against the omicron subvariants is low and not lasting. One recent study, in Nature Communications, found that effectiveness against infection was about 50 percent in the first three months after vaccination but declined to around 10 percent or below thereafter. Another one, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, found that there was no difference in infection rates between people who received two doses of the vaccine six months earlier and those who remained unvaccinated.

What about the new bivalent booster that’s designed to target omicron? Again, while protection against severe illness appears strong, effectiveness against infection is not. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 18-to-49-year-olds who received a bivalent booster on top of two or more previous vaccines had a 43 percent reduction in infection compared with those who did not get the booster. For those 50 to 65 years old, that dropped to 28 percent; for those 65 and older, the added effectiveness was just 22 percent.
Importantly, the CDC data only encompassed a two-month period following the booster. Effectiveness against infection likely wanes quickly after that. After six months, if the increase in protection were, say, 10 percent or less, is that enough to justify a mandate?

Leana Wen sounds downright reasonable here. Perhaps her inner Tiger Mom overcame her inner Regime Shill? Still, don’t forget: it took her a year longer than Alex Berenson and company to come to the right conclusions.

President Biden was strong-armed by Kevin McCarthy and relented last week in accepting a defense budget last week that repealed the military’s mandate, so that debate is over. However, in a follow-up column, Dr. Wen finally acknowledged the hard truths of natural immunity:

… I hope my proposed compromise might change how people think about coronavirus vaccines. It’s crucial to discuss immunity from infection, because abundant research shows natural immunity conveys excellent protection against covid. One Centers for Disease Control and Prevention study found that vaccinated people who never had covid were at least three times as likely to be infected as unvaccinated people with prior infection. And a Lancet study found that those who were vaccinated but never had covid were four times as likely to have severe illness resulting in hospitalization or death compared to the unvaccinated who recovered from it.
Protection from natural immunity also wanes at a slower rate than from vaccination. A recent large Israeli study published in the New England Journal of Medicine compared two groups of people: one that had been vaccinated and never had covid before, and another that never received vaccines but had recently recovered from covid. The results are striking: Two months after their shots, members of the first group had twice the number of infections as the second. And after six months, the first group’s infection rate was nearly three times higher than the second’s.

According to a CDC analysis, more than 90 percent of adolescents have contracted the virus. Of the estimated 8,000 troops who have been discharged for not being vaccinated against covid, the vast majority probably have recovered from the coronavirus and have better protection than those never infected and who received the two required inoculations, but who are allowed to continue serving.

More evidence that the vaccines may be affecting fertility and birth rates. A study on Sweden.

i took another look recently at the swedish births data and the worrying trends there that seem so perfectly aligned with the adoption of covid vaccines, drugs known to collect in testes and ovaries and with demonstrated ability to suppress sperm, perhaps quite durably in a subset of the population.

the drop in birth rate was dramatic and seemingly unprecedented, at least in the last 25 years for which i have data.

this led to some competing possible explanations and cause me to lay out some forward testable hypothesis back in july.

you can see the rest on timing, explanation, and supporting data on a priori reasons to suspect fertility interference below:

bad cattitude
swedish birthrate data: september update
back in july i started tracking some worrying trends in swedish birth rates. this trend seems to be appearing all over the west/OECD but as i said then, sweden seemed a particularly good test subjec…
Read more
15 days ago · 671 likes · 382 comments · el gato malo
the october data is now out and it is a further collapse to the worst readings yet seen on per capita birth rate decline. (down a shocking 13.2% vs year ago)

all the raw data for these charts is available HERE.

births are highly seasonal and so are most usefully compared month vs month.

as can be readily seen, 2022 has been a wide divergence from prior years.

data here

this really pops when you look at it on a % change vs prior year standpoint

levels are at alarming lows and collapsing.

but this is a fairly short timeframe, so i zoomed out to 25 years (full dataset)

the first 10 months of the year were 85.6%, 85.7%, and 85.5% of full year births in the 3 prior years and this very tight alignment allows for high confidence projection of full 2022 (shown in red to make it clear this is a calculated and not actual figure)

clearly, this seems a very sharp drop.

and seeing it in % terms makes this more clear:

the standard deviation of this series pre 2022 is 2.1%. so we’re now well in excess of 4 std dev on this excursion.

this is a highly “normal” series in terms of distribution. (it’s bell curve shaped)

and this means there is a ~99.9% chance of any giv.

and it’s far from isolated.

as gatopal™ igor points out:

UK stopped updating live birth statistics in its UKHSA Vaccine reports - the last update stopped at June 2022 with a 15.3% decline in live births year-on-year

germany appears to be down over 9% as well with similar timing.

this decline seems widespread, unprecedented apart from wartime, the timing is well past “provocative,” and we have multiple strong a priori reasons to expect a vaccine effect on ability to conceive.

links: sperm,

sperm permanence,

menstrual,

and even attempts to cover that up.

and that last one is especially worrying as, if this is indeed an issue, it’s one we need to understand and fast.

it’s one we should have studied LONG before these products were allowed anywhere near breeding age humans (or those younger) especially with a vaccine and especially one using a never before used in humans modality that was known to be extremely problematic in terms side effects and systemic impact, especially auto-immune.

the data to easily put this to bed in definitive fashion by looking at relative declines in vaxxed vs unvaxxed birthrates is available in nearly any single payor health system.
One would think they would have risen. Everyone home, can’t do ****, can’t go anywhere…..”hey wanna ****”

Twitter working for the FBI?All of those former NSA,CIA and FBI agents on the payroll as well. Same **** going on at Facebook and Instagram.

So much criminal activity it would take weeks to hang all of the people involved.

giphy.gif

Was wondering. How is it that we were getting a new strain every 3-4months. It nothing new in a year?

I hope I am wrong about this but: I suspect that China keep their people isolated so that the virus doesn't mutate to a lesser form, and then they will release it into the world again.

Thanks for the color.

Shitcunt or not, what things did he say that were untrue?
I didn't say this was untrue - just pointing out that he has zero credibility as the people he is attacking are not the ones responsible for the policies he is attacking them over - it was his own party. Where was he prior to May 2022 when he was part of the governing coalition at Federal level that was inflicting these restrictions and mandates on us?

I didn't say this was untrue - just pointing out that he has zero credibility as the people he is attacking are not the ones responsible for the policies he is attacking them over - it was his own party. Where was he prior to May 2022 when he was part of the governing coalition at Federal level that was inflicting these restrictions and mandates on us?

I get your point. Totally makes sense. I see Flu's also. The message was spot on. It was just highly hypocritical.

The Florida Covid Vaccine grand jury has begun.

DeSantis’ Grand Jury Impaneled to Investigate mRNA Vaccine Manufacturers​

The statewide grand jury will be allowed to investigate groups involved in the design, development, clinical testing, marketing, and distribution of vaccines said to prevent COVID-19 infection, symptoms, and transmission. It will be impaneled for one year.

Earlier in December, DeSantis also announced that a public health integrity committee will be established. The board will advise the public and provide oversight moving forward of the public health establishment.

Young German athlete ruined by Vaccine​

17 year-old now suffering from severe autoimmune disease​

ABC News producer dies suddenly at 37

Dax Tejera, the executive producer of ABC’s This Week with George Stephanopoulos died suddenly Friday at the age of 37. ABC News President Kim Goodwin announced “with a heavy heart and great sadness” that Tejera died of a heart attack on Friday night.

He is survived by his wife Veronica and their two young daughters. Tejera joined ABC News in 2017 as a senior producer before being promoted to the executive producer of Stephanopoulos’ show in February 2020.

people do be die, every day, @Tim Steelersfan
prove he had the jab and not Covid and his death wasnt related to Covid. i mean, we have thousands of people dying every day just for nothing. its the new hip, fashionable thing to do in more recent times.

I agree with all of that. I have never supported mandates. Our only difference may be some of you seem to think the government intentionally lied to us, I tend to think they were just wrong and didn't know what they didn't know. The vaccines were pretty effectve against the initial strain.
Wow, because we said that Pfizer was lying, stealing (yes there are lawsuits) omitting, obfuscating from the beginning, and the FDA was supposed to be the protector of the people against fraud, bad medicines, etc. you give them a pass? They have entire departments and experts that have gameplanned for an epidemic for decades, and those folks were just left out. Rational discourse was thwarted, by the government, for the benefit of whom?
Are you actually that naive?

This is a good read. Remember the Amish in PA that basically shunned all of the Government mandates and fared better than the rest of us? Well there was another community, Orthodox Jews in NYC that likewise ignored the mandates....and proved once again, natural immunity was the real path out of this pandemic.

It turns out, however, that the Amish weren’t the only ones who shunned government diktats.

A recently released email addressed to the head of the NYC Health Department (Jane Zucker) written by a (radically pro-vaccine) health care provider sent in July of 2020 read as follows.

1672159993428.png

Remember, this was only at about four months into Covid!